PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to ANNIE?

So Disrespectful
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:20 PM
If you love music and you haven't heard of Annie yet, you need to buy her album "Anniemal"! I honestly don't really care for pop music mostly, but this is just amazing. It's sort of Dance/Electronica/Pop. If you like Goldfrapp, you'll love Annie!

She is Norwegian and is huge over there, but only recently secured an international distribution deal with Island records and plans to have a new album out by the end of 2007.

Some songs to check out:
"Heartbeat"
"Chewing Gum"
"Greatest Hit"
"Anniemal"

For anyone interested, here is her myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/anniemusic

And official website:
http://www.anniemusic.co.uk

You heard it here first, Annie is going to be a major force in music when her new album is released. ;) I just wanted to share because music is a gift for everyone :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Annie is good.
I think her voice is too soft to be a major force in the US but likely she will be in Europe.

Also I hope she's paying Madonna some royalties from the beat she stole from her in Greatest Hits, it's so Madonna's Everybody.

I love the Alan Braxe remix of Annie's heartbeat.

eck
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:16 PM
I heard Chewing Gum on Grey's Anatomy
Good song :p

Libertango
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I love Chewing Gum!! :hearts:

Andy.
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I love Annie she is awesome

So Disrespectful
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'm glad people have heard of Annie! I hope she can make it big.

As for her voice being thin, she has such a warm tone and knows how to use it well, and the production is top-notch, so I don't reall think it matters too much.

Frode
Apr 13th, 2007, 04:05 PM
She is Norwegian and is huge over there,

That'a a bit of an exaggeration. Chewing cum was a hit, and the follow up Heartbeat got played a bit, but that's about it.

V-MAC
Sep 20th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Went to the cinema the other night and watched The Guest.....this song was played in the climatic scene;
Bjqwu6IhOvw

Absolutely stunning.
It's so hypnotic and sensual. Can't believe I missed the song when it was originally released 5 years ago but I'm glad it is getting a new lease of of life now thanks to that movie:)

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 20th, 2014, 04:49 PM
You heard it here first, Annie is going to be a major force in music when her new album is released. ;) I just wanted to share because music is a gift for everyone :lol:

After 7 years still haven't heard of her yet.:oh:

Tennisfan06
Sep 21st, 2014, 11:06 AM
Chewing Gum is a great song, I used to love it years ago. And the video of this song :lol:

eck
Sep 21st, 2014, 11:08 AM
My Love is Better with GA is amazing. :sobbing: