PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Ok, I have a serious problem but did you know....

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Soapnet took off Another World to show a couple of pieces of crap called the OC and One Tree Hill and that I'm getting ready to raise cane with all the other TV addicts nuts about this! :fiery: :banghead: :cuckoo:

If anybody feels my pain.....please feel free to send a nasty little note to Soapnet about their stupid decision. Oh and can someone tell when The OC, One Tree Hill, Beverly Hills 92110 became soap operas? :scratch:

http://soapnet.go.com/about/kana_mail_form.html

Monica_Rules
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah people always go on that OC and OTH are soaps when they are dramas, just that they are about kids mainly.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Hey, OTH is not crap :ras: Admittedly, the first season was average but the 2nd season is great. The third season is starting soon in the UK :bounce: (it may have already started on E4).

The OC however sucks!

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Hey, OTH is not crap :ras: Admittedly, the first season was average but the 2nd season is great. The third season is starting soon in the UK :bounce: (it may have already started on E4).

The OC however sucks!

sorry in relation to that great Soap Another World, OTH is crap and this is coming from someone who hopes OTH stays on as long as possible as it's filmed in my area. :)

Monica_Rules
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:47 AM
OTH is actually in its 4th series on e4 now ;)

stevos
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:23 AM
The OC is an amazing show, watch your mouth ;)
Who watches soap operas :confused: :scared:

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2007, 04:32 AM
The OC is an amazing show, watch your mouth ;)
Who watches soap operas :confused: :scared:

I don't know, who watches soap operas? :scared:

I watch classic soap operas. :)

Scotso
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Well, they are sort of soap operas. ESPECIALLY 90210. But I don't think they really belong on that channel.

I know my mom feels your pain, she stays glued to that channel.

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:01 AM
well most dramas follow the episodic (long story arcs) form these days but I don't think that makes them soaps but that just me. Tell your mom to send a letter to complain. :)

meyerpl
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:03 AM
O.K. Rocketta, here's what you need to do: Don't try going cold-turkey as it can be dangerous. Talk to your doctor and be honest about your problem. Under medical supervision, you can be gradually weened off soap operas, like every-other day at first, then every third day, etc.
Good luck!

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:01 PM
O.K. Rocketta, here's what you need to do: Don't try going cold-turkey as it can be dangerous. Talk to your doctor and be honest about your problem. Under medical supervision, you can be gradually weened off soap operas, like every-other day at first, then every third day, etc.
Good luck!

hmm, good advice....I'll talk to my therapist right away....but lets get one thing clear, I'm not addicted to soaps. I'm addicted to ONE classic soap. :D

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Do you guys know why they are called soaps?

They first started on CBS and was sponsored by Procter and Gambel's Ivory Soap...:D