PDA

View Full Version : Chick gets caught in a D.U.I. on a TV report, reporter notices cum on her hair

Juan
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:17 PM
This report was aired on spanish TV "Cuatro" on Easter. It was about traffic and dangerous driving. They were on a police D.U.I. control and a very posh girl and her boyfriend are caught drunk. She doesn't even know how to blow the machine.
Then she starts to talk to the TV reporter and he notices something strange on her hair:
- There is something on your hair
- I already know, it's, it's...
- Is it toothpaste?
- No
- Or cream?
- It's something else (smiling)
- What it is?
- I don't remember...
it's a CUMSHOT!!! :eek: :tape: :lol:

I'm sorry it's in spanish, but it's quite funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGcLnECnsXg

Wigglytuff
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:30 PM
is this from spain sounds like it.

yeah i vote this is from spain let me know if i am wrong. doesnt sound like latin american spanish. and as there was no english we know its not from puerto rico :tape: :haha:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM
It looks like a big pigeon got her.

Wigglytuff
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM
i love her not so smart bullshitting about how women can handle more alcohol than men. :haha:

but she did own up to her cum shotness when she said "no its something else" lol. :lol: :lol:

Juan
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:47 PM
is this from spain sounds like it.

yeah i vote this is from spain let me know if i am wrong. doesnt sound like latin american spanish. and as there was no english we know its not from puerto rico :tape: :haha:

Yes it's Spain, Valencia

CondiLicious
Apr 12th, 2007, 02:48 PM
hahaha

rockwithme
Apr 12th, 2007, 03:18 PM
This report was aired on spanish TV "Cuatro" on Easter. It was about traffic and dangerous driving. They were on a police D.U.I. control and a very posh girl and her boyfriend are caught drunk. She doesn't even know how to blow the machine.
Then she starts to talk to the TV reporter and he notices something strange on her hair:
- There is something on your hair
- I already know, it's, it's...
- Is it toothpaste?
- No
- Or cream?
- It's something else (smiling)
- What it is?
- I don't remember...
it's a CUMSHOT!!! :eek: :tape: :lol:

I'm sorry it's in spanish, but it's quite funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGcLnECnsXg

but she sure knows how to blow :p