PDA

View Full Version : Studies show size doesn't matter much/average size overestimated/issue hurtful to men

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM
This guy is the distant cousin of my distant cousin. Poor guy still has nitemares, they really did a job on him. :sad:

Man Says He Feared for His Life When 7 N.J. Lesbians Attacked Him

NEW YORK (AP) -- A man who was beaten and stabbed after a street fight with seven avowed lesbians testified Wednesday that he thought he was going to die after they jumped him last year.

"I remember being surrounded, my hands up in my face,'' Dwayne Buckle testified at the trial of four of the women. "I went up into a defensive position. I felt a nick in my abdomen. I had my two hands in front of my face.''

He said he didn't realize he had been stabbed.

"Somebody told me I was stabbed,'' he said. "As soon as he said that, I felt it. I lay down on my knapsack. I was hollering and screaming. I felt like I was going to die.''

Buckle, 29, said he was in a hospital for five days and in bed at his Queens home for a month after undergoing surgery for a lacerated liver and stomach. He said he also suffered cuts, bruises, scratches and an eye injury in the attack.

Buckle, who has called the incident "a hate crime against a straight man,'' was testifying in Manhattan's state Supreme Court at the trial of Patreese Johnson, 20, Renata Hill, 25, Venice Brown, 19, and Terrain Dandridge, 20, all of Newark, N.J.

The defendants are charged with first- and second-degree assault and gang assault. Johnson, accused of stabbing Buckle, also is charged with second-degree attempted murder. All have pleaded not guilty.

Three of the seven women pleaded guilty to assault charges in exchange for sentences of six months in jail and five years probation.

Buckle, a movie audio-video engineer and an independent filmmaker, said the fight started outside the Independent Film Center in lower Manhattan, where he was trying to sell videos he had made. He said that as the women walked by, he spoke to one of them because he found her attractive.

Buckle said a heavyset woman in the group said something rude.

"She just started dogging me out, being loud and disrespectful,'' he said. "I think I called her an elephant and told her I wasn't talking to her.''

Buckle said she spoke disparagingly of his looks and clothing, saying he was wearing cheap sneakers. Meanwhile, another woman spat on him and he spat back.

The women surrounded and attacked Buckle, he said. After a few minutes, he said, the fight subsided and he began picking up his DVDs from the sidewalk.

"Someone attacked me from behind,'' Buckle said. "One girl called for some guys to come beat me up. A guy got me on the floor (sidewalk), and I was jumped again.''

Assistant District Attorney Sharon Laveson told the jury in opening statements that surveillance video will show that Johnson pulled a steak knife from her purse and stabbed Buckle with it.

Johnson admits she slashed Buckle with a knife but says she did it in self-defense, according to papers filed by prosecutors at her arraignment. Johnson's statement says she pulled out her knife after Buckle grabbed her arm and spat on one of her friends.

"As I got my knife, Renata hit him for spitting,'' Johnson's statement says. "Then everyone jumped in because he is a man. Then some young men had helped us. After that we walked away. I admit I did cut him one time for my own safety.''

BUBI
Apr 12th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Just wait until mandy sees this thread! :devil:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 12th, 2007, 08:55 AM
OK. So basically the man made a cat call.

One of the women didn't agree with that and had some words.

He comes back with words of his own.

He gets spit on and he spits back.

I was fine until he spat back.
If a women spits on a man then they probably deserve it.

If a man spits on a women, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

And that's what happened.

But what an ego.
If he had any common sense he should have got the message after the women had her words with him.

There are some women who get offended by comments and don't stand up for themselves in that situation.
It seems like big girl felt the other lack of comfort and spoke up for her.

And the nerve to call this a hate crime against a straight man. :lol:

Grohl
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:09 AM
and how do we know this actually is your cousin
and not some story you found on the internet?

Brαm
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:12 AM
If a women spits on a man then they deserve it.

If a man spits on a women, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

:bs:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:23 AM
and how do we know this actually is your cousin
and not some story you found on the internet?

I see what you mean. What is the difference anyway, the guy got beaten up for no reason, by mean people.

Grohl
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I see what you mean. What is the difference anyway, the guy got beaten up for no reason, by mean people.
the difference is that you're trying to get some sympathy from ppl by telling that he is your cousin...

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:33 AM
the difference is that you're trying to get some sympathy from ppl by telling that he is your cousin...

I think you've been reading too much psychology books. I didnt say i want sympathy, I already know there are mean people in the world. I'm only saying that some mean people hurt my distant cousin. Do you think it's good that he got hurt, or do you think it was mean too? :confused:

Grohl
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:35 AM
I think you've been reading too much psychology books. I didnt say i want sympathy, I already know there are mean people in the world. I'm only saying that some mean people hurt my distant cousin. Do you think it's good that he got hurt, or do you think it was mean too? :confused:
now you're saying things that I never said!

you don't say you want sympathy,
but by posting that he is a cousin of your cousin you want ppl to feel sorry for you, just like you always do

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:43 AM
now you're saying things that I never said!

you don't say you want sympathy,
but by posting that he is a cousin of your cousin you want ppl to feel sorry for you, just like you always do

Not really. Sure i like to joke around in my own way, but that is not the issue. What if I just know who the person is? or what if he just was a neighbour of a friend, or if he just lived in the same community as me or even I knew one of the guilty women. New York City is not as large as you may think ya know?

Grohl
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Not really. Sure i like to joke around in my own way, but that is not the issue. What if I just know who the person is? or what if he just was a neighbour of a friend, or if he just lived in the same community as me or even I knew one of the guilty women. New York City is not as large as you may think ya know?
don't pretend as if I'm stupid
you know what I'm talking about
but ignore it

first your friend is in jail
now your cousin gets beaten up

I just don't believe it
NY might be small
but you don't know everybody in the paper/internet

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Please, there's more ppl living in NY, than there's ppl in Belgium, or Holland.

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:06 AM
don't pretend as if I'm stupid
you know what I'm talking about
but ignore it

I'm beginning to think you are not like other people.

first your friend is in jail
now your cousin gets beaten up

no you missed it. First my friend and brother got jumped in the metro, and my friend had his jaw broken by a guy who hit him from behind while probably holding a piece of metal in his hand. knocked him out cold. a couple of days later my wife got grabbed from behind and the same guy revealed his genitals to her.

Then a few weeks ago my friend José, a Colombian immigrant attacked his brother in law with a box cutter, severely injuring him and sending him to the hospital. His parents who also live here are trying to get him out but he'll serve at least 6 months in jail first.

I just don't believe it
NY might be small
but you don't know everybody in the paper/internet

no shit sherlock.

why is this so strange to you? My cousin (also in NY) had her car broken into and her stuff stolen, a coworker of mine got attacked by someone (a friend i think) a couple of months ago, and another coworker had her purse stolen from her hands. I could go on and on.

fifiricci
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I think calling a fat lesbian with a knife "an elephant" was possibly not this guy's cleverest moment :lol:

Wot a laugh!

controlfreak
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:10 AM
They sound like psycho bitches but he sounds like he was asking for trouble.

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I think calling a fat lesbian with a knife "an elephant" was possibly not this guy's cleverest moment :lol:

Wot a laugh!

true, but it doesn't justify stabbing or beating him.

It sounds like they baited him, like putting a fat worm on the hook for a hungry fish.

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:49 AM
HAHA! your cousin got beat up by girls :nerner:

loooooooooooooooser!!! :lol:

Erika_Angel
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:53 AM

Wot a laugh!

:lol: right on! :rocker2:

They sound like psycho bitches but he sounds like he was asking for trouble.

He may have been asking for trouble but nobody deserves/asks to be stabbed and viciously attacked. Words and spiting is one thing, physical violence is another.

no you missed it. First my friend and brother got jumped in the metro, and my friend had his jaw broken by a guy who hit him from behind while probably holding a piece of metal in his hand. knocked him out cold. a couple of days later my wife got grabbed from behind and the same guy revealed his genitals to her.

Then a few weeks ago my friend José, a Colombian immigrant attacked his brother in law with a box cutter, severely injuring him and sending him to the hospital. His parents who also live here are trying to get him out but he'll serve at least 6 months in jail first.

You, sir, have terribly unlucky friends. Perhaps you're a jinx. Perhaps you're a liar, who knows? Who cares?

ETA: I just realized something: Angry lesbians, in New York ... Wigglytuff!? :shrug: :tape:

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:07 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worship:

LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEER

Id have loved to have seen that. someone shoulda got it on youtube.

mc8114
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Sluggy, the weirdest things happen to you and those around you :lol:

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM
lol anyone been abducted by aliens lately?

fifiricci
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:20 AM
true, but it doesn't justify stabbing or beating him.

It sounds like they baited him, like putting a fat worm on the hook for a hungry fish.

Sure, I'm, not defening the lesbians at his expense :lol: Quite frankly, they all sound as bad as each other and I wouldn't care to get stuck in a lift (that's an elevator in English ;)) with ANY of them :help:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure I understand why people are surprised about stuff like this.

people get hurt by others every day, maybe it's that I know a of people?

Why do people have trouble believing it? Nothing like that has happened to me in about 15 years.

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:22 AM

I've also been beaten up by girls. One time a girl popped me in school when i was about 10 and another time it was a woman, i must have been 12. I'm not angry about it though, it happens.

Erika_Angel
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I've also been beaten up by girls. One time a girl popped me in school when i was about 10 and another time it was a woman, i must have been 12. I'm not angry about it though, it happens.

Oh lord :lol: :help:

Ben.
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:27 AM

what's up with you :help: :tape:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:28 AM
what's up with you :help: :tape:

bad luck i guess, it's not really that uncommon. Have you ever hit a male? Do you know any girls who have hit a boy or man? :rolleyes:

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:29 AM

HAHA!
LOSER!

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah, girls attack me all the time :D it gets so hard to deal with :p

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah, girls attack me all the time :D it gets so hard to deal with :p

Haha, yeah, i'm sure a footy playing guy like you has a hard time defending yourself from all the woman who throw themselves take a swing at you
:p

Ben.
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:35 AM
bad luck i guess, it's not really that uncommon. Have you ever hit a male? Do you know any girls who have hit a boy or man? :rolleyes:

ok then ;)

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Haha, yeah, i'm sure a footy playing guy like you has a hard time defending yourself from all the woman who throw themselves take a swing at you

It even happens to me, must be a lack of men out there. :rolleyes:

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:43 AM

haha oh yeah, they have mean right hooks. before you know it they have forced you to submit and give them everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

i have actually been "accidently" kicked in the nuts by a women, it hurt so much lol

Ben.
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:46 AM
i have actually been "accidently" kicked in the nuts by a women, it hurt so much lol

amazing what women can do to men when they get :fiery: like this :lol:

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:48 AM
amazing what women can do to men when they get :fiery: like this :lol:

oh its amazing. I think that if i can't have children in the future cause im firing blanks ill know who to blame

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:52 AM
It even happens to me, must be a lack of men out there. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha, please
the only women who ever touched you were the 2 girls who beat you up :lol:
and your mom, cause, well, someone had to force you to take a freaking shower every once in a while :p

oh, and your make-belief-wife of course :lol:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Hahahaha, please
and your mom, cause, well, someone had to force you to take a freaking shower every once in a while :p

Why do you always say that to mi?

You're only encouraging me to have more girlfriends now just to prove you wrong - now i have to get my gf to take it up the ass - just cause of you. ;)

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Hahahaha, please

i suppose we dont count the ones he paid for? :p

Apr 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM

You're only encouraging me to have more girlfriends now just to prove you wrong - now i have to get my gf to take it up the ass - just cause of you. ;)

lol can i ask you how it happened? what happened to her?

Ben.
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:00 PM
oh its amazing. I think that if i can't have children in the future cause im firing blanks ill know who to blame

ok then ;)

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM

1: learn how to build sentences
2: learn how to not be disgusting
3: learn how to blame things on yourself instead of on others

Apr 12th, 2007, 12:13 PM

man if shes ur gf why do you wanna say she takes it up the ass? lol serious lack of respct

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:14 PM
i suppose we dont count the ones he paid for? :p

What????

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
lol can i ask you how it happened? what happened to her?

It hasn't happend yet, although this weekend she was definitely gung ho!

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:16 PM
man if shes ur gf why do you wanna say she takes it up the ass? lol serious lack of respct

How else does a person say it?

How about I have to perform anal sex on her this coming weekend - with mandys constant insults it's the only way to console myself since she says no woman in her right mind would have sex with mi.

Apr 12th, 2007, 12:17 PM
It hasn't happend yet, although this weekend she was definitely gung ho!

oh so she hasnt sustained the extensive brain damage yet that must let her want to have sex with you? :tape:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:18 PM
oh so she hasnt sustained the extensive brain damage yet that must let her want to have sex with you? :tape:

will you give me a break? tons of girls like "sluggy", get over yourselves already.

There's even a sexy professional tennis player that recently succame to sluggy's charms! :p

Apr 12th, 2007, 12:22 PM
will you give me a break? tons of girls like "sluggy", get over yourselves already.

There's even a sexy professional tennis player that recently succame to sluggy's charms! :p

lol your've latest conquest was margaret court again was it?! you need to stop scouting the retirement homes casanova

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:24 PM
here is classic youtube.com where Woman beats up a Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VeaA6rXGrs

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
lol your've latest conquest was margaret court again was it?! you need to stop scouting the retirement homes casanova

Stop disrespecting my GF, she's African and so it's racist to say THAT!

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM

1: that's bullshit

2: you need to drop names when you say that sorta shit

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:29 PM
1: that's bullshit

2: you need to drop names when you say that sorta shit

Who says so? Shouldn't come as a surprise!

Apr 12th, 2007, 12:30 PM

its racist to call an african person margaret court? or is racist to say she (?)belongs in a retirement village?

i agree with mandy, i want names of who you slept with? and if your so called gf does exist, YOU should stop disrespecting her

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:34 PM
its racist to call an african person margaret court? or is racist to say she (?)belongs in a retirement village?

i agree with mandy, i want names of who you slept with? and if your so called gf does exist, YOU should stop disrespecting her

Oh, i misunderstood, I thought you were saying something different, my bad.

Names? I'll post a picture of her dress if you want.

mandy7
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:38 PM
How else does a person say it?

How about I have to perform anal sex on her this coming weekend - with mandys constant insults it's the only way to console myself since she says no woman in her right mind would have sex with mi.

1: don't use my name in a post where you're talking about anal sex.
2: stop blaming me for weird things
3: it's me, not mi

Apr 12th, 2007, 12:43 PM
god this is amusing

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:46 PM
im gonna post a hot picture!

kabuki
Apr 12th, 2007, 12:47 PM
This guy is the distant cousin of my distant cousin. Poor guy still has nitemares, they really did a job on him. :sad:

OK, you are a total liar. And as an aside, this guy hit on one of the girls then called them dykes and lezzies when he was turned down. He was not the "victim" he portrays himself to be. Oh, and you're a liar.

That made absolutely no sense. (and is in itself vaguely racist)

That was disgusting and misogynistic.

And again, you are a liar.

My initial reaction to you years ago, when you posted about fighting children that harassed you, was that you are a pathetic, cowardly moron .

Then after all your begging for attention and BS threads, I started to feel sorry for you.

I guess I was right in the first place.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Angry lesbians, in New York ... Wigglytuff!? :shrug: :tape:

:tape::tape::tape:

Where's she been lately? :tape:

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/FrogBurger/Image131.jpg

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:11 PM
OK, you are a total liar. And as an aside, this guy hit on one of the girls then called them dykes and lezzies when he was turned down. He was not the "victim" he portrays himself to be. Oh, and you're a liar.

No. I wasn't there, i only heard an account that was different than that reported in the paper. He was targeted and hurt. what's hard to understand about that.

That made absolutely no sense. (and is in itself vaguely racist)

what the heck R U talking about? I told him to stop disrespecting Africans since my GF is African. So don't disrespect her, it's not nice. It's not nice to disrespect anybody of course.

That was disgusting and misogynistic.

No. I said that because of the abusive remarks by some people here, it only encourages me to keep my GF. And if she wants to have anal sex it's her choice. It was by anti-woman to deny her that if that is what she wants, she is free to choose.

My initial reaction to you years ago, when you posted about fighting children that harassed you, was that you are a pathetic, cowardly moron .

Well nobody asked you what your reaction was to my posts. What is this about fighting children? what R U talking about?

Then after all your begging for attention and BS threads, I started to feel sorry for you.

I guess I was right in the first place.

Why feel sorry for me with all the suffering going on the world. Don't worry about "Sluggy", I'm fine. I'm making a good recovery! :)

kabuki
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I'm not going to get into a running dialogue with you, partially because that is what you so terribly desire, and partially becuase I just can't be bothered.

All I can say is, GET SOME HELP.

"Sluggy"
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:28 PM
I'm not going to get into a running dialogue with you, partially because that is what you so terribly desire, and partially becuase I just can't be bothered.

All I can say is, GET SOME HELP.

I terribly desire that? not really.

I got some help, I'm fine, you're probably just a growch anyway.

égalité
Apr 12th, 2007, 01:35 PM
It's like last night's South Park episode! :tape:

canoe.
Apr 12th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah they went too far with the stabbing, but he sounds like an asshole who can dish it but can't take it. Maybe he should learn to keep his trap shut!

alfonsojose
Apr 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM
:cuckoo:

Yasmine
Apr 12th, 2007, 06:45 PM
all this deserve is a :rolleyes:
If my cousin had been hurt that way, I wouldn't be wasting time posting here about it but spending time with him to see how he's doing.

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I'm not the only one who doesn't believe sluggy :lol:

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Wow, got good reps all over the place for posts in this thread :p

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:43 AM
it's a shame I had to go so early yesterday
it looks like a lot of fun :lol:
but i got 1 goodrep just for starting it :lol:

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:20 AM
If my cousin had been hurt that way, I wouldn't be wasting time posting here about it but spending time with him to see how he's doing.

I think Sluggy would if he didn't get beaten up every time he goes outside the door (see previous threads for more on this) ;)

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:25 AM
I think Sluggy would if he didn't get beaten up every time he goes outside the door (see previous threads for more on this) ;)
and if the guy actually is his cousin...

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:34 AM

Most people would I guess.

It's unclear who is the victim in here though, as both sides seem to dispaly wrong behavior.

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Most people would I guess.

It's unclear who is the victim in here though, as both sides seem to dispaly wrong behavior.
yeah, but the biggest victim is Sluggy, who has another friend/familymember in the hospital, poor Sluggy, such a hard life

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:51 AM
yeah, but the biggest victim is Sluggy, who has another friend/familymember in the hospital, poor Sluggy, such a hard life

If Karma is what it is cracked up to be, he is probably getting a lot in return. He definitely needs to learn something out of this, as coincidence does not exist.

Yet most of it might actually occur in his head.

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:54 AM
If Karma is what it is cracked up to be, he is probably getting a lot in return. He definitely needs to learn something out of this, as coincidence does not exist.

yeah, I wouldn't wanna know what other things he makes up in his head, or what he dreams about at night :scared:

*abby*
Apr 13th, 2007, 08:34 AM
oh wow
how retarded is this thread!
sluggy, ive said it before and ill say it again, i hope your wife leaves your sorry cheating ass
i know ul probably say- well she cheated on me so i can cheat on her!but that would just go to show how childish you really are!
why dont you grow a pair and stop seeking apporval from people on here by making up this mindless crap!

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:01 AM

I said he was a distant cousin, I've only seen him a few times at a family gathering, he is a nice guy, very motivated and ambitious. :)

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:02 AM

What don't U understand? Nobody has beaten me up. A couple of times i had an argument with people in paris but i haven't had any problems in years and years, it's other people that i know who've had problems BUT NOT ME!

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:06 AM

Yeah I know, it sucks, thanks. But actually, he's the only one like that, my other friend is in prison, but he didn't actually get hurt, it was his brother-in-law who got hurt.

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:07 AM

I think something must be wrong with you James, you have a skewed view on things because I don't have bad karma. I'm loved at work, in my town, just an all round terrific guy, yep! :)

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:08 AM
oh wow
sluggy, ive said it before and ill say it again, i hope your wife leaves your sorry cheating ass
i know ul probably say- well she cheated on me so i can cheat on her!but that would just go to show how childish you really are!
why dont you grow a pair and stop seeking apporval from people on here by making up this mindless crap!

Not a chance, we went dining on Wednesday nite and she still is in love with me, depends on me and adores me. I never cheated on her though, she is the one who two-timed me. I havent even slept with my gf so it's all good.

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Jeez sluggy your life must be so boring :tape:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Jeez sluggy your life must be so boring :tape:

Nope, so long as i got my bitches ... I'm having plenty of fun :)

meyerpl
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM
My Grandfather's brother's daughter married a professional wrestler.

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Nope, so long as i got my bitches ... I'm having plenty of fun :)
:haha: funniest post of the year!

and who would those be? I'm curious :scratch: probably some other dream of yours :devil:

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I think something must be wrong with you James, you have a skewed view on things because I don't have bad karma. I'm loved at work, in my town, just an all round terrific guy, yep! :)

Nothing is wrong with me at all. But things happen for a reason, there is no such thing as coincidence. You could learn something if you dug deep and realized why some things are happening to you and what the lesson is to learn.

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Nothing is wrong with me at all. But things happen for a reason, there is no such thing as coincidence. You could learn something if you dug deep and realized why some things are happening to you and what the lesson is to learn.

I think you're over-reacting. All that has happened to me is i got into a few arguments with people in subway, never had a fight though. Nothing else happened except a few arguments with wifey.

What relation does my friend being in prison have to me? There is no relationship between my behaviour and my wife being attacked by a perverted guy and my brother and friend's attack in the subway. I haven't had any problems in years and years. Unless you're referring to my child-self, what things have actually happened to me? I'm happy, successful, DAMN GOOD LOOKING and am satisfied with my life. :)

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:32 AM
:haha: funniest post of the year!

and who would those be? I'm curious :scratch: probably some other dream of yours :devil:

I posted that photo earlier in the thread. She's just one of many women.

Apr 13th, 2007, 09:38 AM
you call that thing a women? *jerrry, jerrrrry, jerrrrrrrrrry*

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I think you're over-reacting. All that has happened to me is i got into a few arguments with people in subway, never had a fight though. Nothing else happened except a few arguments with wifey.

What relation does my friend being in prison have to me? There is no relationship between my behaviour and my wife being attacked by a perverted guy and my brother and friend's attack in the subway. I haven't had any problems in years and years. Unless you're referring to my child-self, what things have actually happened to me? I'm happy, successful, DAMN GOOD LOOKING and am satisfied with my life. :)

I am just giving a response, that is not over-reacting. That part belongs more to you it seems. It seems all the things do effect you a lot if you post about it. But you have also posted a lot about your personal life and the things happening there, which seem heavy as well. Like I said, things happen for a reason. There is a lesson to be learned from those.

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I posted that photo earlier in the thread. She's just one of many women.
if you've got that many women around you, what are you wasting time posting on this board :scratch:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:49 AM
you call that thing a women? *jerrry, jerrrrry, jerrrrrrrrrry*

correct spelling is "woman". U R not prejudice R U?

Apr 13th, 2007, 09:51 AM
correct spelling is "woman". U R not prejudice R U?

true bout the spelling, wtf would i be prejudice?

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I am just giving a response, that is not over-reacting. That part belongs more to you it seems. It seems all the things do effect you a lot if you post about it. But you have also posted a lot about your personal life and the things happening there, which seem heavy as well. Like I said, things happen for a reason. There is a lesson to be learned from those.

oh, so what you really mean is that there are some "mean and bad people" in the world who will hurt you if you let them? that's about all i can really glean from it, i haven't tried to hurt anyone, haven't bothered anyone, nothing like that.

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:53 AM
true bout the spelling, wtf would i be prejudice?

Because the woman U R talking about is African.

Apr 13th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I think ive finally found a person who can be classified as clinically insane

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:28 AM
I think ive finally found a person who can be classified as clinically insane

I've actually wondered that too, but it's definitely not the case. I've seen Dr's, in fact my family physician works 80 metres away and she's given me the clean bill of health. I'm fine, doesn't anyone have a sense of humour any more? :rolleyes:

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:49 AM
oh wow

Trouble is, we're all paying him too much attention. I'd like to write him off as a complete tosser, but there's a nagging doubt that in the flesh he might be totally gorgeous and irresistible :lol:.

I realise now how desperate I am :help:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Trouble is, we're all paying him too much attention. I'd like to write him off as a complete tosser, but there's a nagging doubt that in the flesh he might be totally gorgeous and irresistible :lol:.

I'm just having some fun, why all the fuss? Now really Fif, someone like U who believes in plurality, the freedom of the individual and so on, shouldn't be offended by the likes of me. I'm just messing around, it should be offensive to NOONE!

And no, I'm not that cute, but actually several woman have commented that I'm well put together (handsome) so can't I (just me) be slightly happy about it? A person shouldn't have to be alone.

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:59 AM
I think sluggy needs the attention cause his wife stopped caring about him
she slept with another man, who had a bigger d*** and now knows, SLUGGY IS TINY
:lol:

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:59 AM
oh, so what you really mean is that there are some "mean and bad people" in the world who will hurt you if you let them? that's about all i can really glean from it, i haven't tried to hurt anyone, haven't bothered anyone, nothing like that.

No, that is not what I said.

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:07 AM
James my vdarling:hearts: :kiss: , you are just so patient :worship:

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:13 AM
This thread is like a trainwreck, you just can't look away from the disaster.

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM
This thread is like a trainwreck, you just can't look away from the disaster.
:haha:

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:19 AM

:spit:

Fi, there's desperate and this, you've given new meaning to the word :lol: :hug:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I think sluggy needs the attention cause his wife stopped caring about him
she slept with another man, who had a bigger d*** and now knows, SLUGGY IS TINY

That may be true, but why do you have to say it like that?

It's very demeaning to say someone has a small penis. It's insulting to my father, my grandfathers and to anyone else who has the same size or smaller. but of course, you don't have the sensitivity to understand that. :rolleyes:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Oh and not just that, has it occurred to you that not all women "require" large men?

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:28 AM
I thought you said people needed a sense of humour Sluggy? :scratch:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:29 AM
No, that is not what I said.

yes I know, but you missed my point. I never start shit with people, anyone who has hurt me or the people i mentioned were not hurt because they deserved it, they were just victims. so then i said that the only lesson to be learned is to stay away from mean and hurtful people.

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Oh and not just that, has it occurred to you that not all women "require" large men?

Yeah, but women like someone who knows how to use it.
I suddenly feel so sad for your wife :sad:

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:33 AM

It's very demeaning to say someone has a small penis. It's insulting to my father, my grandfathers and to anyone else who has the same size or smaller. but of course, you don't have the sensitivity to understand that. :rolleyes:

hahahaha, you're soooooooo stupid :lol:

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Seriously Sluggy, now you seem to take offense. You spend half all of your time on the board trying to bring attention to yourself by opening crap threads, what do you expect? :rolleyes:

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:34 AM

If anyone ever told you size doesn't matter,
yeah, sorry dude,
that's A LIE

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:34 AM
hahahaha, you're soooooooo stupid :lol:

:lol: you enjoy this way too much :p

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:40 AM
yes I know, but you missed my point. I never start shit with people, anyone who has hurt me or the people i mentioned were not hurt because they deserved it, they were just victims. so then i said that the only lesson to be learned is to stay away from mean and hurtful people.

There are more things to be learned from every situation, if you want to see them.

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:42 AM
There are more things to be learned from every situation, if you want to see them.

Wow, James, that's DEEP

no wonder sluggy doesn't get it :p
deep, small penis, haha, get it? :p

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but women like someone who knows how to use it.
I suddenly feel so sad for your wife :sad:

why? she got kids out of it, a nice home and a nice husband.

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Seriously Sluggy, now you seem to take offense. You spend half all of your time on the board trying to bring attention to yourself by opening crap threads, what do you expect? :rolleyes:

You know, 4 days or 3 days out of 5 i dont even post, or not much. On weekends im gone, and sometimes i just dont post for a week or 2. I think you R exaggerating. I'm not really looking for attention, just having some fun, can U give me a break?

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:47 AM

I don't really follow U. None of the bad incidents Happened to Me. They happened to other people, more naive people, who don't know how to Stay Out of Trouble. Nothing has happened to me. You can hypothesize that just knowing me puts me people at risk? :lol:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:49 AM
If anyone ever told you size doesn't matter,
yeah, sorry dude,
that's A LIE

Again, that is very mean of you mandy. No women ever said i was small, in fact a few even came back to me cause they liked what was going on down there. I'm not really getting this size thing. I mean, if that's what people have, that's what they got, it's not going to get any bigger - and lots of people have exactly or less thatn what I have. :)

mandy7
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Again, that is very mean of you mandy. No women ever said i was small, in fact a few even came back to me cause they liked what was going on down there. I'm not really getting this size thing. I mean, if that's what people have, that's what they got, it's not going to get any bigger - and lots of people have exactly or less thatn what I have. :)

funny, how this song comes to mind :lol:
TLC- No Scrubs

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So (no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no)

[Chorus:]
I don't want no scrub
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me

But a scrub is checkin' me
But his game is kinda weak
And I know that he cannot approach me
Cuz I'm lookin' like class and he's lookin' like trash
Can't get wit' no deadbeat ass
So (no)

I don't want none of your time (no)

[Chorus]

If you don't have a car and you're walking
Oh yes son I'm talking to you
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son I'm talking to you (baby)
If you have a shorty but you don't show love
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh no I don't want no (oh)

No scrub
No scrub (no no)
No scrub (no no no no no)
No scrub (no no)
No

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:57 AM
You know, 4 days or 3 days out of 5 i dont even post, or not much. On weekends im gone, and sometimes i just dont post for a week or 2. I think you R exaggerating. I'm not really looking for attention, just having some fun, can U give me a break?
well have fun if you like, but don't expect people not to take the piss out of some of your posts.

And I bet you're the only one who thinks I'm exagerating!

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:04 PM
funny, how this song comes to mind :lol:
TLC- No Scrubs

And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So (no)

I don't want none of your time and (no)

[Chorus:]
I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
Trying to holler at me

But a scrub is checkin' me
But his game is kinda weak
And I know that he cannot approach me
Cuz I'm lookin' like class and he's lookin' like trash
Can't get wit' no deadbeat ass
So (no)

I don't want none of your time (no)

[Chorus]

If you don't have a car and you're walking
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son I'm talking to you (baby)
If you have a shorty but you don't show love
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh no I don't want no (oh)

No scrub
No scrub (no no)
No scrub (no no no no no)
No scrub (no no)
No

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

Or the song, got to have a JOB if you want to be with me.

Sluggy has:

1. JOB
2. Working Penis
3. Pays a mortgage
4. Clean clothes (socks, jeans and suits)
5. A Motorcycle (which is in the shop now though)
6. A retirement plan
7. Credit Cards
8. Friends and/or contacts who can help in a jam
9. A brain (with good problem solving skills)
10. MONEY!!!!!

So STFU.

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:05 PM
well have fun if you like, but don't expect people not to take the piss out of some of your posts.

And I bet you're the only one who thinks I'm exagerating!

Nobody has gotten under my skin here, nobody. Despite what people might think and despite my willingness to argue with everyone forever, I don't care what you say about me, it's all in good fun. :)

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:12 PM
well good if you enjoy it.

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Wow, James, that's DEEP

no wonder sluggy doesn't get it :p
deep, small penis, haha, get it? :p

I'm a deep kind of guy. ;)

James
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I don't really follow U. None of the bad incidents Happened to Me. They happened to other people, more naive people, who don't know how to Stay Out of Trouble. Nothing has happened to me. You can hypothesize that just knowing me puts me people at risk? :lol:

You weren't going to suggest your own life has been uneventful?

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:30 PM
well good if you enjoy it.

Not exactly. I expected people to be more like me than they claim to be. I figured more people would be friendly and kind. :o

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:33 PM
You weren't going to suggest your own life has been uneventful?

No for sure not. But the events that were "eventful" for me were not planned, caused or done by me. Actually, aside from one relationship that I badly hurt (which was actually entirely mine to cultivate or not), that's really been my only mistake aside from minor ones, and I've never set out to hurt anyone. so really, there is no reason for me to fear bad karma imo.

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I'm just having some fun, why all the fuss? Now really Fif, someone like U who believes in plurality, the freedom of the individual and so on, shouldn't be offended by the likes of me. I'm just messing around, it should be offensive to NOONE!

And no, I'm not that cute, but actually several woman have commented that I'm well put together (handsome) so can't I (just me) be slightly happy about it? A person shouldn't have to be alone.

I'm not at all offended. I am all of those things you say and unfortunately in my time have also been known to shag vaguely cute guys (even tossers!) after a few vats of stella artois, so who knows? :hehehe:

*fifi locks self in bathroom for thorough waxing session, just in case*

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I'm not at all offended. I am all of those things you say and unfortunately in my time have also been known to shag vaguely cute guys (even tossers!) after a few vats of stella artois, so who knows? :hehehe:

*fifi locks self in bathroom for thorough waxing session, just in case*

Yeah, that's my kind of guy!

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, that's my kind of guy!

Actually, I'm a woman and I thought you were a full blooded rumpy pumpy type of guy. Don't tell me this is going to be the end of the beginning of our beautiful relationship :sobbing:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Actually, I'm a woman and I thought you were a full blooded rumpy pumpy type of guy. Don't tell me this is going to be the end of the beginning of our beautiful relationship :sobbing:

I'm getting the whole cast or characters confused now. I didn't know you were a woman ... how can that be? I am a full blodded rumpy pumpy type of guy!

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I'm getting the whole cast or characters confused now. I didn't know you were a woman ... how can that be? I am a full blodded rumpy pumpy type of guy!

Quite simple really and hope this clears it up (well the confusion anyway, doubt it will clear up anything else you've got :devil: ):

You boy. Me girl. Equals the only kind of rumpy pumpy that I'm interested in :lol:

If you're suggesting I come across as a bloke, I'm coming over there to beat you up. Is there a queue at the moment? ;)

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Quite simple really and hope this clears it up (well the confusion anyway, doubt it will clear up anything else you've got :devil: ):

You boy. Me girl. Equals the only kind of rumpy pumpy that I'm interested in :lol:

If you're suggesting I come across as a bloke, I'm coming over there to beat you up. Is there a queue at the moment? ;)

no no, i get confused all the time, my fault. I'm rather forgetful!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/FrogBurger/images10.jpg

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:19 PM
fifi and sluggy? :eek: :hehehe: :devil: who would have thought! :lol:

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:20 PM

If you think about it, it does fit in a weird way :lol:

"Sluggy"
Apr 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM

See? Somebody would do Sluggy! :hearts:

mc8114
Apr 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM
:scared: @ the things going on in this thread :lol:

*abby*
Apr 13th, 2007, 04:28 PM

so you're admitting its true then?:haha:

fifiricci
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:01 PM
If you think about it, it does fit in a weird way :lol:

What are you suggesting Jes? That my fixtures and fittings and
sluggy's fixtures and fittings (which are all the kit we need for rumpy pumpy :D ) are somehow WEIRD? :mad:

I just checked mine and they look absolutely fine and in full working order, thank you! But looking at the latest posts, methinks there is a suggestion that sluggy's might not be up to the task in hand :help:

Still, as your friends always tell you when you find out that the guy you fancey has a titchy appendage, "its not how big it is, its what you do with it that counts" (provided it registers on the richter scale in the first place).

All I can say is, thank god for sex before marriage, so you can run screaming from the room when something that is no bigger than a girl's little finger ends up being all that is on offer. :o

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:11 PM
What are you suggesting Jes? That my fixtures and fittings and
sluggy's fixtures and fittings (which are all the kit we need for rumpy pumpy :D ) are somehow WEIRD? :mad:

I just checked mine and they look absolutely fine and in full working order, thank you! But looking at the latest posts, methinks there is a suggestion that sluggy's might not be up to the task in hand :help:

I was talking about personalities, but sure :lol:

Still, as your friends always tell you when you find out that the guy you fancey has a titchy appendage, "its not how big it is, its what you do with it that counts" (provided it registers on the richter scale in the first place).

Well, it does sound a bit better, then to say 'you're stuck to your own hands on job, until you dump him'. Gotta give friends a bit of hope.

All I can say is, thank god for sex before marriage, so you can run screaming from the room when something that is no bigger than a girl's little finger ends up being all that is on offer. :o

Talking from experience? Did you date midgets?

Kart
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:11 PM
I haven't read a Sluggy thread in ages.

Can't think why.

Though reading this am I correct in thinking that he's cheating on his wife ?

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:22 PM
and again I missed out on all the fun :sad:

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:38 PM
and again I missed out on all the fun :sad:

:hug: I'm sure there will be other times.

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:43 PM
but i missed it in here 2 days in a row

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:46 PM
but i missed it in here 2 days in a row

Should I give ya a call next time things turn fun? :lol:

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:48 PM
yes you should

but most likely i won't be able to come online :sad:

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:54 PM
yes you should

but most likely i won't be able to come online :sad:

Don't remind me :sobbing:

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Don't remind me :sobbing:
remind you of what?

gentenaire
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I'd been wondering when people would finally realise Sluggy was just making things up. I certainly hope most realised it long before this thread.

That said, the stories are usually pretty entertaining. The only thing missing was a story of how his kids were kidnapped by aliens.

jes_022
Apr 13th, 2007, 07:59 PM
remind you of what?

No internet at your place in a few days! :sad:

Grohl
Apr 13th, 2007, 08:03 PM
No internet at your place in a few days! :sad:
:hug:
i'm sorry

"Sluggy"
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:50 AM
so you're admitting its true then? [That you have a small penis]:haha:

If all women were like you I'd never have been heterosexual. Again, a person can only use what they have, I didn't spend my time measuring myself and I never got any complaints. You're prejudice against men with small penises, it's very offensive. I'm gonna bad rep you.

"Sluggy"
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:53 AM
I haven't read a Sluggy thread in ages.

Can't think why.

Though reading this am I correct in thinking that he's cheating on his wife ?

No, I haven't cheated but I could have last weekend, she was all reved up but we just cuddled! :hearts: Still faithful, and since 1993! :)

"Sluggy"
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I'd been wondering when people would finally realise Sluggy was just making things up. I certainly hope most realised it long before this thread.

I still don't get posts like this. What world R U living in? Nothing ever happens to you or people you know? You read the article, right? You see a guy got beaten up by some women and stabbed, how can someone make that up?

That said, the stories are usually pretty entertaining. The only thing missing was a story of how his kids were kidnapped by aliens.

Leave them out of it, nothing ever happend to them.

"Sluggy"
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Below the Fold: Does size matter?
When it comes to the male member size is not as important to women as function
Elizabeth Stortroen
Issue date: 4/11/07 Section: Weekly Features
PrintEmail Article Tools Page 1 of 1

It is a thought that goes through a majority of men's minds at least once in their life -- does the size of my penis really matter?

Penis size in this day and age has begun to be associated with prestige, success, masculinity and a good lover.

The notion that size matters has become of topic of discussion among college students as either a joke or a serious problem that haunts men psychologically each time they think of becoming sexually active or are in the actual act of performing intercourse.

The phrase that could hurt a man more than anything and seriously traumatize him could be as simple as, "Oh, well I thought that since you were tall and well-built, you would be bigger."

"This is something you never want to tell someone, that their penis is too small, because it could be a genetic problem," said Dr. Aline Zoldbrod, a licensed psychologist and an American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists-certified sex therapist from the Boston area. "It is every man's fear."

Zoldbrod said she has definitely seen patients in her practice over the past 15 years who suffer from a complex of thinking they have a small penis and are bad lovers, when they in fact have a normal-sized penis and just need to practice more on how to touch a woman and know her body.

The "normal" size for a penis is 3.4-3.7 inches non-erect and 5.1-5.7 inches when erect. Although the entire male population may not fall into these categories, it does not mean they are not normal and should be prepared for a life of self-consciousness. It simply means these men may have a genetic defect.

Considering this is such a personal topic for men, it could be life-altering when they are told that their penis is too small because a complex may begin to build. Once this occurs, Zoldbrod said she decides to treat her patients as if they have gone through a traumatic experience because this is something that can scar a man for life.

The idea of bigger being better has also started to creep up into relationships when a woman voices her feelings of not being sexually satisfied. Some men take this to mean she is saying he is not big enough, when in all actuality she may be expressing his lack of intuition for her wants and hot spots.

"I think (penis size) could be a barrier in a relationship if you have a small penis because you feel more awkward around a girl when you are trying to hook up," said Jonathan Moore, a senior political science major. "To a certain extent, I think size matters."

Kelly Weis, a sophomore international affairs major, wrote in an e-mail response, "I think for a lot of people, sex does play a big part in the functionality between you and your partner. I know that I have had friends in the past who have ended it with guys for that reason (them not being big enough), although I have never encountered it myself."

Zoldbrod, however, said she would suggest that if a woman has a problem with a man's penis size, she is probably not the kind of woman a man should want to be with.

"I don't think that (size) dictates whether a person is a good lover. Someone could be huge and be awful in bed. I think that women do jump to that assumption" that a larger penis equals a better lover, Weis wrote.

There is also this idea of some women, who Zoldbrod refers to as "size queens" who are obsessed with large penises. A word to the wise: If a man happens to encounter one of these women, "they should run the other way," Zoldbrod said.

"For every woman who wants a man with a big penis, there are at least two women who don't care and one who is scared of a big penis," Zoldbrod said.

She believes the notion of a bigger penis equaling a better lover has become ingrained in some men's heads from many sectors in our society today. One such influence is the pornography industry, in which men and women see a man who is well-endowed and has a rock-solid huge penis all the time.

Also early on in adolescents when young boys happen to glance at the older man's penis who is standing in the next urinal over from him a complex may start because at the angle the young boy is looking, the next man over does indeed seem to be bigger, but remember - it's just an angle.

For any man who feels as though he is inadequate because of his penis size, new ads on the television and the Internet are not helping much either. With the arrival of new pills, such as Maxaman, which promises to help a man enlarge the penis by three inches in just six short months or the ever-popular penis pump, men seem to keep seeing the message over and over -- a bigger penis is a better one.

Another possibility for some men is to undergo surgery, called phalloplasty, to lengthen their member, which also should not be the answer until each man has fully considered his options and truly has tried to work on being a good lover because even a surgery can go wrong and leave you worse off than you were to begin with.

So if you or any of your friends are contemplating penis enlargement surgery, here is some advice from Zoldbrod: "Men should spend at least seven years practicing being a really, really good lover and should not go to the clinic right away and make a rash decision they may regret in the future."

If a man seriously feels that he is smaller than normal, Zoldbrod said there are certain steps he should take in order to make himself feel more comfortable. First, he should go to a urologist to see if it is a genetic disorder. Next, a man should consider visiting a therapist who can help treat him and work through this complex. He should avoid "size queens" at all costs and it wouldn't hurt to pick up a book or two on how to be a better lover because the penis is not the only thing that is making a woman go "Oh!"

For instance, a man who may feel that he is on the small side of penises might be the best lover a woman has ever had because he knew how to sexually arouse her. He made sex more than just him pulsating into her body; he made it about her desires, her hot spots and caressing her body to warm it up and prepare her for the actual act of intercourse.

"Sex is how things feel, not just look or size," Zoldbrod said.

For more information or any other questions regarding penis size or sex, feel free to visit Dr. Zoldbrod's Web site.

nhissan
Apr 16th, 2007, 04:22 AM
lol beaten by a women gang what a shame :/

Just kidding around :D

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:48 AM
the title is more appropriate now for the direction the thread tooK.

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:50 AM
The "normal" size for a penis is 3.4-3.7 inches non-erect and 5.1-5.7 inches when erect.
that doesn't mean women can't make fun of the little ones :lol:

haha, sluggy has a 2inch wiener (when erect)

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:52 AM
If all women were like you I'd never have been heterosexual. Again, a person can only use what they have, I didn't spend my time measuring myself and I never got any complaints. You're prejudice against men with small penises, it's very offensive. I'm gonna bad rep you.
owh c'mon,
I am sure that after all this talk about your penis
you have measured it

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM
owh c'mon,
I am sure that after all this talk about your penis
you have measured it

Sure for shits and giggles when I was 16-years-old.

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM
that doesn't mean women can't make fun of the little ones :lol:

haha, sluggy has a 2inch wiener (when erect)

That coming from the head of the 'itty bitty titty committee'. :rolleyes:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:02 AM

Sure for shits and giggles when I was 16-years-old.
you said earlier that you didn't

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:04 AM
That coming from the head of the 'itty bitty titty committee'. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, now that's funny.
You do know McHot is my gf and can confirm i'm not part of that committee right?
Wanker

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:14 AM
you said earlier that you didn't

I said i dont do that now. I think i did it once when i was that age, but I don't recall what the size was.

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Hahaha, now that's funny.
You do know McHot is my gf and can confirm i'm not part of that committee right?
Wanker

If only you had a nice personality and weren't anti-male, a guy might like you regardless of your chest. :rolleyes:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I said i dont do that now. I think i did it once when i was that age, but I don't recall what the size was.
after all this talk about your size
i'm sure you measured it again
that's why you went online to search for some dr telling you that size doesn't matter

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:17 AM
If only you had a nice personality and weren't anti-male, a guy might like you regardless of your chest. :rolleyes:
so now that she has a gf, she's anit-male?

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Anti Male? :lol:
McHot is my 1st gf, before that, all boys.
Never had any reason to complain about attention from boys :D
and that's not cause i have nice boobs
but cause i'm just a funloving person with a brain
(cause braindead bimbo's are sooooooooooo 2005!)

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Anti Male? :lol:
McHot is my 1st gf, before that, all boys.
Never had any reason to complain about attention from boys :D
and that's not cause i have nice boobs
but cause i'm just a funloving person with a brain
(cause braindead bimbo's are sooooooooooo 2005!)
but you do have great boobs :D

Martian Jeza
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:24 AM
The most hurtful thing for a man, I'm talking about myself, it's having no more libido, no more feelings because of being anxious 24/7 365/365. This is hurtful, not the size bullshit thing. This only is my opinion, Sluggy ;)

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM
so now that she has a gf, she's anit-male?

You mean you two are a couple? You are gay now?

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah, we've been together since april of last year.

She's been gay since before she started posting here.

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I am gay now?
it's not something you turn into :p

jes_022
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I am gay now?
it's not something you turn into :p

Depends if it's in fashion for some people :lol:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Depends if it's in fashion for some people :lol:
to some it is
but not to me

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah, we've been together since april of last year.

She's been gay since before she started posting here.

so you have your boyfriend and you have a gf?

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I don't have a bf.
I don't cheat on ppl.
Cheating is disgraceful.

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:46 AM
are you really this stupid?

jes_022
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:47 AM
are you really this stupid?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Is that a rhetorical question?
I really wanna know
if he's acting or really is

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:59 AM
I don't have a bf.
I don't cheat on ppl.
Cheating is disgraceful.

what the hell R U on about.

You claimed you have your Boyfriend in Holland and now you say you have gf.
I doesn't really matter, I just didn't know you were a lesbian and that your boyfried was also gay. :help:

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:59 AM
I really wanna know
if he's acting or really is

there R other posters here you think you and mandy R stupider than me.

Kunal
Apr 16th, 2007, 12:02 PM
oompa loompa

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 12:03 PM

I doesn't really matter, I just didn't know you were a lesbian and that your boyfried was also gay. :help:

You're sooooooooo stupid, :haha:
i have a gay gf :D

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
there R other posters here you think you and mandy R stupider than me.
after this post I think you're leading in the "who is the most stupid" competition :lol:

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:33 PM
after this post I think you're leading in the "who is the most stupid" competition :lol:

Stupid but happy, yep.

*abby*
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM
well would you mind making the rest of us happy by kindly forgetting to breathe?

*abby*
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM
oh and cavern vaginad?really?
i dont think so, you must have mistaken me for your mum

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:48 PM
oh and cavern vaginad?really?
i dont think so, you must have mistaken me for your mum

That's probably what the prince's X said to him to make him dump her :lol:

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:53 PM
sluggy's mom probably has a tiny penis as well :scared:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Stupid but happy, yep.
I'm not stupid, and happy

you just need to realise that not everybody feels the need to have a sexpartner next to their own partner
some ppl are loyal to eachother
truly love eachother
but from what I've read in your posts about your wife
you don't know what the word "love" means

*abby*
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:55 PM
:spit: :lol: :haha:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM
makes me wonder if he got those genes from his dad or his mum :p

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
sluggy's mom probably has a tiny penis as well :scared: but hay, at least it's bigger than my father's

Hey now.

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:35 PM
I'm not stupid, and happy

you just need to realise that not everybody feels the need to have a sexpartner next to their own partner
some ppl are loyal to eachother
truly love eachother
but from what I've read in your posts about your wife
you don't know what the word "love" means

I love her very much, I'm leaving work early to buy her some more earings. :hearts:

mc8114
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM
OMG!!!

makes me wonder if he got those genes from his dad or his mum :p :spit:

sluggy's mom probably has a tiny penis as well :scared: who cares?!, studies showed size doesnt matter ... much :)

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I love her very much, I'm leaving work early to buy her some more earings. :hearts:
and your wife will love you more because you buy her earrings again?
you really don't get in, do you
that's materialism, not love

you can't buy love!
you seem to be happy buying everything, but your life seems pretty empty to me

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
OMG!!!

:spit:

who cares?!, studies showed size doesnt matter ... much :)

:haha:

"Sluggy"
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:49 PM
and your wife will love you more because you buy her earrings again?
you really don't get in, do you
that's materialism, not love

you can't buy love!
you seem to be happy buying everything, but your life seems pretty empty to me

What the hell R U talking about? She loves earings a lot, i buy hearings and then she's happy. :drool:

Grohl
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:50 PM
What the hell R U talking about? She loves earings a lot, i buy hearings and then she's happy. :drool:
again, materialism, not love

*abby*
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:59 PM
i bet earrings isnt the only thing he has to buy
he talks about cavernous vaginas....maybe thats because they are the only ones he gets these days by flashing his cash :tape:

"Sluggy"
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I didn't claim any ties to the recent violence btw.

Martian Jeza
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I didn't claim any ties to the recent violence btw.

:secret: I hope you red my answer to you

"Sluggy"
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:15 AM
:secret: I hope you red my answer to you

:devil: I most certainly Did!

controlfreak
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:39 AM

she kept it in a jar or formaldehyde and allowed Sluggy to have it sewn back on when he was 18

Volcana
Apr 18th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Attacking somebody with a knife is a crime.

Sexually harassing some woman on the street is a crime.

That doesn't make them equal.

The self-defense arguement actually could have some merit, so I'll leave that to the trial. If he actually grabbed the person who stabed him first, and he's bigger, I'd personally call that a self-defense situation.

On the poetic license front, this is what I'd like to see happen to every guy shooting off his mouth because a woman happens to walk by. I'd like Cheney's balls to turn into purse too. I don't want the law to permit it though.

"Sluggy"
Apr 19th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Attacking somebody with a knife is a crime.

True.

Sexually harassing some woman on the street is a crime.

ha ha, he didn't harass her sexuality. He just was talking to her because he found her attractive. There is a big difference.

That doesn't make them equal.

Again, he didn't har(ASS) :lol: her.

On the poetic license front, this is what I'd like to see happen to every guy shooting off his mouth because a woman happens to walk by. I'd like Cheney's balls to turn into purse too. I don't want the law to permit it though.

So you're saying that every time a guy approaches a woman cause he finds her attracive, you'd like to see him get attacked by a gang? :eek: i'll note that when in my notebook. :lol: What about all of the women who come on to guys aggressively? do you really expect people to take your posts seriously? :confused: