PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Joining Tati On The French Fed Cup Squad?

pierce0415
Apr 10th, 2007, 08:29 PM
http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetObject.asp?Type=5&ID=5332

the French team will have to square off against a veteran Japanese team (likely Sugiyama, Nakamura, Morigami) on red clay ...

with Amelie and Mary injured, the pressure of Fed Cup falls again on the young shoulders of Tatiana Golovin ... which other French players will complete the squad?

I don't think Bartoli will be selected because she had a fight with the Fed Cup captain ... and Bremond just lost to Chan easily yesterday so she is not a good pick on clay. I guess it will be up to Dechy for the 2nd singles and likely Loit for the doubles rubber

leviathane
Apr 10th, 2007, 09:57 PM
for me no doubt : Tati and Nathalie Dechy , Emilie Loit for doubles and may be Razzano

janko
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:00 PM
On clay, Loit will be a better choice than Dechy, by far!

KoRRigan
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I agree with you! I don't think Bartoli or Bremond will be part of the team (for Rezaï, there's no way..)and if not Dechy for the 2nd singles, maybe it will be Emilie Loit since she won a tournament on clay, which is not Nathalie Dechy's best surface. To complete the team, maybe Razzano will join? I don't know!

MisterMan
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM
In the finals last weekend during the Golovin match, Mary Joe said it was Dechy, and Cliffy agreed.
They seemed pretty confident.

Rtael
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM
It should probably be Loit and Golovin for singles and then maybe Loit/Dechy for the doubles...but I dunno :p

KatChr
Apr 10th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Golovin is an accomplished doubles player so why wouldnt she play doubles!!

Monica_Rules
Apr 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I think the french team will win if its on clay.

Can't see the japanese doing much on clay.

Thkmra
Apr 11th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Loit

tobi
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:06 PM
It should be Tati & Dechy & Loit & Bartoli (??)

Actually I would put Loit on day 1 as a singles player,her crafty play may cause a lot of problems to Japanese players on clay.

If she lose that match than Dechy will play singles on sunday

Live doubles : Dechy/Loit should play.

Nicolas
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:09 PM
definitly not Bartoli

Iceland
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:10 PM
I am sure that Goven will choose Tatiana, Nathalie, Emilie and Virginie.
Singles : Tati, Nathalie (she defeated Nakamura in AI) + maybe Razzano for the day 2.
Doubles : Nathalie/Emilie.

tobi
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:16 PM
It should be Tati & Dechy & Loit & Bartoli (??)

Actually I would put Loit on day 1 as a singles player,her crafty play may cause a lot of problems to Japanese players on clay.

If she lose that match than Dechy will play singles on sunday

Live doubles : Dechy/Loit should play.
I totally forgot about Razzano :lol:

She should the pick instead of Bartoli of course :lol:

Geertvg
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I just hope Tati will have a nice rest though! :)

southpaw58
Apr 11th, 2007, 01:56 PM
for me no doubt : Tati and Nathalie Dechy , Emilie Loit for doubles and may be Razzano

i agree