PDA

View Full Version : Unable to withdraw funds

Cashif
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hi! I blog for Sania Mirza and now I have sufficient Vcash in my TennisUniverse account but when i tried to transfer it to my wtaworld account, it says 'Unable to connect to server'.

Can anyone tell me if this withdrawing vcash option has been disabled or is the problem with the server. I'm badly in need of vcash please help me!!

Cashif
Apr 11th, 2007, 06:15 PM
WOuld any mod atleast make the effort to answer me??? I need Vcash:shout:

DutchieGirl
Apr 12th, 2007, 10:40 AM
It's been answered a few times before. You can't withdraw cash at the moment. They have to change/upgarde the blogging server, and no one seems to know when it's gonna be done. (OK, I'm not a mod - but there's your answer). ;)

Ceze
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:22 AM
that's a good answer Sarah :)

DutchieGirl
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Thank you. Only coz I've seen a few people asking this, and steve answered it before. ;)

Cashif
Apr 13th, 2007, 12:13 PM
It's been answered a few times before. You can't withdraw cash at the moment. They have to change/upgarde the blogging server, and no one seems to know when it's gonna be done. (OK, I'm not a mod - but there's your answer). ;)

I havent seen this problem being mentioned before. Anyways thanks form answering :) but I need vcash to vbet:sobbing:

DutchieGirl
Apr 13th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I havent seen this problem being mentioned before. Anyways thanks form answering :) but I need vcash to vbet:sobbing:

It's been asked a few times over the last couple of months. ;) But I assumed you hadn't seen it, or else you wouldn't have been asking. ;)