PDA

View Full Version : Venus story from Amelia Island

Volcana
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:34 PM
My trumpet teacher told us in class today he went to the Amelia Island, and to prove it, he showed us this fantastic picture of him with Venus. It was ON THE COURT. You could see the opponent in the bacckground! We asked him how he got it and he said when he wanted a pic of Vee, she saw him and had the security guard bring him over. They got to talking while the security guard figured out the camera, andf it turned out they had had the same martial arts instructor!

Then, can you believe it, the guard drops his camera!?!? He was really upset. But Venus pulls a camera out of HER bag, has the guard use HER camera to take the picture. And get this. SHe GIVES my trumpet teacher her camera! GIVES! He had it with him. It had shots of a lot of players in it. I'm trying to convince him to give me copies, but the guy is like on Cloud Nine, now. I think, if he wasn't like a million years old, he'd try to date Venus now. Anyway he's a HUGE fan now. Says she's nicest, sweetest, friendliest player he'd ever met.

Then again, the story IS secondhand, so who knows if it's true. Maybe he just bought a new camera. Don't know how he got those inside-the-locker-room pics though.

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:38 PM
:lol::yeah:

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:39 PM
stop....thats mean lol

John.
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:40 PM
:haha:

Kart
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:49 PM
I've always had you down as more of a pianist than a trumpeter, Volcana.

schorsch
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:57 PM
gimme those pics NOW... surely some juicy pics vee took hehe :-)

ico4498
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:02 AM
inside the locker room?

pics please!

Serena!
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:16 AM
hahahahahahahahaahahha

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:45 AM
:yeah:

RenaSlam.
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Niiice.

Paneru
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:02 AM
:lol: :yeah:

spencercarlos
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:03 AM
My trumpet teacher told us in class today he went to the Amelia Island, and to prove it, he showed us this fantastic picture of him with Venus. It was ON THE COURT. You could see the opponent in the bacckground! We asked him how he got it and he said when he wanted a pic of Vee, she saw him and had the security guard bring him over. They got to talking while the security guard figured out the camera, andf it turned out they had had the same martial arts instructor!

Then, can you believe it, the guard drops his camera!?!? He was really upset. But Venus pulls a camera out of HER bag, has the guard use HER camera to take the picture. And get this. SHe GIVES my trumpet teacher her camera! GIVES! He had it with him. It had shots of a lot of players in it. I'm trying to convince him to give me copies, but the guy is like on Cloud Nine, now. I think, if he wasn't like a million years old, he'd try to date Venus now. Anyway he's a HUGE fan now. Says she's nicest, sweetest, friendliest player he'd ever met.

Then again, the story IS secondhand, so who knows if it's true. Maybe he just bought a new camera. Don't know how he got those inside-the-locker-room pics though.
Probably true probably not, but I THINK it´s very unlikely to see Venus wasting her time taking pictures of other players.

stevos
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Probably true probably not, but I THINK itīs very unlikely to see Venus wasting her time taking pictures of other players.

:tape: :haha:
Nice.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:46 AM
not impossible though...why wouldn't she....she's gotta have something to look back on to remember her years on tour besides her titles...and are there pics from inside the men's locker.....bring on the rafa :D

wta_zuperfann
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Nice story but let's see those pics!! :)

GracefulVenus
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Yes, Pics Please!!

ico4498
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:01 AM
not impossible though...why wouldn't she....she's gotta have something to look back on to remember her years on tour besides her titles...and are there pics from inside the men's locker.....bring on the rafa :D

back off quietly, those are ladies locker room pics. my violin instructor told my landlady!

stevos
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:21 AM
IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE, ITS MAKING FUN OF ANOTHER THREAD.

THERE WILL NEVER BE PICS.

Just thought I'd clear that up ;)

schorsch
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:27 PM
uhuh.. ok.