PDA

View Full Version : Venus story from Amelia Island

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM
My choir teacher just said that he went to the B&L and before Venus' match against Patty, that a spectator wanted a pic of Vee when she walked on court. The security guy said no flash b/c Vee would take the camera smash it on the ground and push you away, b/c she did it before. I was shocked. My tennis coach doesnt like the WS because theyre very arrogant :o Just decided to say that.....

VishaalMaria
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Gooo VENUS!!!! :worship: :worship:

Monica_Rules
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Lol!

canoe.
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:05 PM
My choir teacherMary, you need new hobbies!

TomTennis
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:07 PM
If its true, which I doubt it is......then GO VENUS!! :worship: :lol:

GracefulVenus
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Smash it again Vee

jazar
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:17 PM
what disrespect. sounds typical of venus

serenafan08
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:18 PM
:rolleyes:

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Gooo VENUS!!!! :worship: :worship:

:lol:

kabuki
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Trolltastic!!!!!

Knizzle
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Ummm....don't u think it's possible that the security guy was.....*gasp*.............telling a JOKE??

John.
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:23 PM
:lol: Unlikely

geoepee
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:29 PM
:venus?:

roarke
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:32 PM
My choir teacher just said that he went to the B&L and before Venus' match against Patty, that a spectator wanted a pic of Vee when she walked on court. The security guy said no flash b/c Vee would take the camera smash it on the ground and push you away, b/c she did it before. I was shocked. My tennis coach doesnt like the WS because theyre very arrogant :o Just decided to say that.....

Oh please, tell your tennis coach and your choir teacher to get a life. I would be damn arrogant too if you wrote all this crap abut me constantly then had the nerve to take my picture. What the hell do you all need pictures and autographs of player you all don't respect and like...... Your tennis coach is probaly jsut plain jealous. Parasites, tend to blight your success by words or deeds..... anything to make you look bad... Damn
f---ing parasites!

Veronique
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Yup! From the security guard's mouth to the choir teacher's ears. Must be Gospel!:rolleyes:

MistyGrey
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:38 PM
:haha:
Is this for real:spit:

Bijoux0021
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:41 PM
tennisbuddy12, I wish Venus would bash your face in.

LCS
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Hmm too much of a diva-like feeling here for Ms Williams...but hey...she and her sister are indeed the divas...of tennis...no point in ruining a fan's party by smashing his camera though...it's just a matter of education...but I still have serious doubts about this subject...I need evidence..:rolleyes:

Slutiana
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM
tennisbuddy12, I wish Venus would bash your face in.

LOL

Slutiana
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Oh please, tell your tennis coach and your choir teacher to get a life. I would be damn arrogant too if you wrote all this crap abut me constantly then had the nerve to take my picture. What the hell do you all need pictures and autographs of player you all don't respect and like...... Your tennis coach is probaly jsut plain jealous. Parasites, tend to blight your success by words or deeds..... anything to make you look bad... Damn
f---ing parasites!

Hehe
your right

Pureracket
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Does anybody know if jazar has reached troll status yet? I'm not on the committee anymore, so I don't keep up.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
wo0o0o0o go Venus....although it's not true!!!...a good fiction is good once in a while :devil:

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:53 PM
:lol:

Aravanecaravan
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:55 PM
My tennis coach doesnt like the WS because theyre very arrogant .....

Neither do I.

marlon
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM
i wish venus would bust you and your teacher fuking mouth

azinna
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Choir teacher must have bumped into Naomi and mixed the two up. He's probably got your keys and notes messed up as well. I suggest you switch choirs, before you go out in the world thinking you're a soprano.

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Choir teacher must have bumped into Naomi and mixed the two up. He's probably got your keys and notes messed up as well. I suggest you switch choirs, before you go out in the world thinking you're a soprano.

And how many drinks did the choir teacher down in order to mistake Venus for Naomi?:lol:

stevos
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Venus?
:wazzup:

Wtrain
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Wow, I'm suprised at the people who actually believe this. The guard was joking.

QUEENLINDSAY
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Does this thread even deserve a reply? well I'm bored so I did.

junlee_vee
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM

Only an idiot, or a delusional hater would believe this! :haha:

davidmario
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, it's Venus indaaa houzzzzzzzzz!

Kunal
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:48 PM

uhmm ok then......by typical u would imply that she has done this many times....please list

Direwolf
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I cant believe some of....
how could some of you be this rude to
tennisbuddy12...

His/her teacher was just reporting some things
his/her choir teacher witness in a tournament...

And its not like Vee said it herself..
the security guard did...
maybe the specatator was a kid
and the stupid security guard just wanted to scare that spectator
not know that it could traumatize him/her...

your tennis coach might think that theyre arrogant
cuz he simply doesnt know them all too well...
Venus always has that, I dont know you look,
but if you caught her at the right time...
shes one deadly sweet girl....

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Neither do I.

Yeah, and Maria is the must humble queen in the kingdom right? :rolleyes:

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I got my first bad rep because of this :sad: :hysteric: Its not MY FAULT....infiniti2001 i cant believe that...my first one on this board :sad:

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I got my first bad rep because of this :sad: :hysteric: Its not MY FAULT....infiniti2001 i cant believe that...my first one on this board :sad:

You wouldn't have gotten bad repped if you didn't post a fairly tale that you choir teacher made up. This thread is defaming Venus' name. If Venus would have pushed someone and smashed their camera don't you think someone would have reported it to Pat Cash or Mary Carillo so they could Bash Venus??? Don't you think that person would have sued Venus??? Get real tell your choir teacher to hold off on the tequila before tennis matches

new-york
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM

:scared:.

he did want to make sure you wouldn't flash all over the court. :lol:

Viktymise
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
:haha: Venus the diva, loves it although its untrue, i mean im sure she can get annoyed but smashin someones camera off the ground, maybe the security guard was using scare tactics

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
You wouldn't have gotten bad repped if you didn't post a fairly tale that you choir teacher made up. This thread is defaming Venus' name. If Venus would have pushed someone and smashed their camera don't you think someone would have reported it to Pat Cash or Mary Carillo so they could Bash Venus??? Don't you think that person would have sued Venus??? Get real tell your choir teacher to hold off on the tequila before tennis matches

Looks as if you're consulting the crystal ball again! How else would you know if this thread be a fairy tale!:)

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:21 PM
I dont know if its a fairy tale....he did say she is IN THE ZONE when she gets to the walkway...he did say she played well but her body language was different....and i meant that she pushed it hard away....i took it as smashing the camera...

Pureracket
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Looks as if you're consulting the crystal ball again! How else would you know if this thread be a fairy tale!:)
They're heeeeere!!!!!

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Joey, this story is :help:

If Venus really did do that, she would've been fined by the WTA and/or sued by the person with the camera. It's either a joke or just a very dumb lie. :o

TennisGuy21
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:23 PM
go venus!

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Joey, this story is :help:

If Venus really did do that, she would've been fined by the WTA and/or sued by the person with the camera. It's either a joke or just a very dumb lie. :o

yeah....he said thats what he heard from the gaurd....i call :the grapevine" venus seems so down to earth but theres that .567465468764657468% chance that it could just be a little diva but I think its "i heard through the grapevine" story

tucker1989
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:26 PM
What a truly awful post

tennisbuddy12
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:30 PM
What a truly awful post

im sorry!!! that is what I HEARD....obviously through one perons to another to another, etc. dont blame this on me....next time ill just shut up

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:35 PM

B/c if it were true the person who got their camera smashed would have definitely been out to profit after the incident, no wait I just consulted my crystal ball and I was told after the match Venus paid the victim 100,000 cash in hush money and offered their children free tennis lessons for a year.

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:38 PM
They're heeeeere!!!!!

You're actually right for once! Now run along........

darrinbaker00
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:38 PM
B/c if it were true the person who got their camera smashed would have definitely been out to profit after the incident, no wait I just consulted my crystal ball and I was told after the match Venus paid the victim 100,000 cash in hush money and offered their children free tennis lessons for a year.
It would take two years for the kids to unlearn all the bad habits Venus would teach them..... :devil:

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:41 PM
It would take two years for the kids to unlearn all the bad habits Venus would teach them..... :devil:

It would still put them leagues ahead of the other children, remember Venus was undefeated on the CA circuit. Parents hated Venus.

VishaalMaria
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:42 PM

I wanted that avatar!! :rolleyes:

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:45 PM

Damn..Damn......I forgot you know (or at least project to know ) all! But then again almost everyone here has picked up on that.:lol: Silly me!

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I wanted that avatar!! :rolleyes:

:D you can have I was going to change my anyway.

VishaalMaria
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:48 PM
:D you can have I was going to change my anyway.

It's ok! :D I was like 'I love that avatar" but didnt get around to selecting it.

winone23
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:49 PM
It's ok! :D I was like 'I love that avatar" but didnt get around to selecting it.

Zadent it's yours! :)

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:02 PM

Only a rude idiot would do something to bother a player before a match. She's concentrating, so no flashes to disrupt her. If you disrupt her -- pay the price.

Chrissie-fan
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I've heard that if you ask Jennifer Capriati for an autograph she will pick you up and bodyslam ya. :drink:

Serena!
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:15 PM
haha uhh this is obviously not true...

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I've heard that if you ask Jennifer Capriati for an autograph she will pick you up and bodyslam ya. :drink:

:lol: :lol: ........I'd rather think she'd invite you out on the town with her and her buddies! She's not the violent lunatic you're trying to allude to! Shame on you.......:(

Chrissie-fan
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:28 PM
:lol: :lol: ........I'd rather think she'd invite you out on the town with her and her buddies! She's not the violent lunatic you're trying to allude to! Shame on you.......:(
:lol: Just my little contribution to a rather absurd thread. I LOVE Jennifer Capriati and I know she's a sweetie. ;)

NyCPsU
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:29 PM
damn i cant even imagine nicole doing that :lol: def not true;)