PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova's Return

s_j
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:25 AM
When Maria returns after resting from her injuries, how do you think she'll be playing? Hopefully, she'll be better than IW and Miami and work her way into USO '06 form. What do you think?

Sefo
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM
The sooner she returns, the poorer her game would be, IMHO. If she returns for the USO, she should win that. But again, I don't think she should force her luck at the RG.

Mina Vagante
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:43 AM
when IS she returning?

s_j
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Rome

Mother_Marjorie
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:42 PM
The sooner she returns, the poorer her game would be, IMHO. If she returns for the USO, she should win that. But again, I don't think she should force her luck at the RG.
Well, as long as when she returns, she's not just spinning in her first serve like she's done this year. She should be okay.

slydevil6142
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I think she will come back sharper than at the start of the year however the fact shes starting back on clay wont give her alot of confidence but maybe b/c shes done so poor in the past she may play more relaxed. Either way I wish Maria the best b/c when its all said and done shes still a top 5 player easily.

Talula
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:04 PM
The Tour needs rivalries so I hope she's on top form. I'd like to see her win at least one more slam this year.

jazar
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:14 PM
i think this time when she returns she will be free of her injuries but will be rather rusty for a match or two, especially with it being on clay

Kunal
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:28 PM
i agree

kaki
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I think she should just take her time because I saw Venus playing in amelia island and if this one was able to take Maria to 3 sets it means she is really in bad shape !!!