PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Outburst?

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:01 AM
What is the craziest explosion of emotions that you have ever seen? The only one I can think of is when Nicole threw those Gatorade bottles. :lol:

backhanddtl4
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:07 AM
What is the craziest explosion of emotions that you have ever seen? The only one I can think of is when Nicole threw those Gatorade bottles. :lol:

yeah, against petrova at the us open...then after she lost she launched a ball as hard as she could right in the stands....and the fans are close to the court on the smaller, outside stadium they were playing on

iPatty
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:08 AM
wtf vaidisova? you think you serena? serena yo mamaa????

LindsayRulz
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Serena? US Open 2004?

Njay16
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Either Capriati at the 02 Australian Open or Zvonareva at the 04 US Open.

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Either Capriati at the 02 Australian Open or Zvonareva at the 04 US Open.

What did Jen do there :confused: ?

-SheLL-
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:20 AM

Video anyone??? :lol:

kinglear
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I liked when Capriati dropped the F-bomb to the chair umpire during her '04 US Open SF against Lena D. :) I enjoy watching it. I love the way she goes up and then starts walking away and then turns right back around and drops the F-bomb. :worship: props to her.

Njay16
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:21 AM

When hingis hit a ball deep that Capriati thought was out she screamed in frustration and swore at Sandra De Jeckin (excuse my spelling) to call the f***ing referee.

miffedmax
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Pick a Myskina match. Pick any Mskyina match.

Njay16
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:26 AM

hehe The end of this rally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLI5rawgVI

MikeJones
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF7XPER7nM

stevos
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Serena?!
Serena...Serena?
SERENA!!!!!

No Serena? VOTE!

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Serena?!
Serena...Serena?
SERENA!!!!!

No Serena? VOTE!

:yawn:

Martie
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Peak Serena Outburst?

Serena?

stevos
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:45 AM
:yawn:

Ignore? Peak Ignore vs Peak Outburst?
Serena?

VOTEEEEE :serena?:

Orion
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:45 AM
My favorite single line from any player ever was Capriati when she was about to serve and paused, turned to the crowd, and utters with a completely straight face "will someone please turn that f***ing baby off?"

Nothing can top that. She was perfectly calm, and all of a sudden goes into Godzilla mode, and then returns to the happy place. I miss her.

MikeJones
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Serena's biggest outburst was when she called Sharapova a bitch after hitting a winner, at this years Ausy.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Jens F-bomb attack at the 02 Aussie open is legendary... I remember watching that match and hearing her go crazy... "move the f#cking linesmen"

The_roof
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:25 AM
^^^^^^^ditto!!!

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:37 AM
Serena's biggest outburst was when she called Sharapova a bitch after hitting a winner, at this years Ausy.

Oh was that when Sharapova hit her even though she had the whole entire court to hit in to?

Rod the Bama
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Oh was that when Sharapova hit her even though she had the whole entire court to hit in to?

That wasn`t cool of Masha to do that. :( You should`ve seen the look Serena gave her after it happened. It was one of those i`m going to kick your ass looks.

supergrunt
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:57 AM
:lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF7XPER7nM

:lol: :worship: Dutchies! (although I don't want the free cd rom they are offering :lol: ).

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:28 AM
That wasn`t cool of Masha to do that. :( You should`ve seen the look Serena gave her after it happened. It was one of those i`m going to kick your ass looks.

Which she then did (on the court). ;)

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Video anyone??? :lol:

i wish i could see a video of nicole throwing gatorade bottles as wellllllllllllllllllllll

Lulu.
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:40 AM
That was great especially the look she gave her :haha:

Prep_boii
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Capriati when she called venus williams a no nothing twit in a post match interview. classic.

pooh14
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:19 PM
isnt hingis RG 99 considered as an outburst?

if yes, than that is the craziest outburst which she never recovered.

.Andrew.
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM
yeah, against petrova at the us open...then after she lost she launched a ball as hard as she could right in the stands....and the fans are close to the court on the smaller, outside stadium they were playing on

And she got booed at the end I think.

.Andrew.
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM
That was great especially the look she gave her :haha:

And then they replayed it on the big screen :haha:

John.
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM
My favorite single line from any player ever was Capriati when she was about to serve and paused, turned to the crowd, and utters with a completely straight face "will someone please turn that f***ing baby off?"

Nothing can top that. She was perfectly calm, and all of a sudden goes into Godzilla mode, and then returns to the happy place. I miss her.

:haha:When and where was this?

Wiggly
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Nicole's Gatorade. :p

The Dawntreader
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I need to see this infamous nicole outburst:lol:

Craigy
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:34 PM
UHHHHHHHH SERENA???????????
http://i11.tinypic.com/4d1ze9z.jpg

The Dawntreader
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:43 PM
hehe The end of this rally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLI5rawgVI

Myskina:lol:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Nastya... I just loved her early stints yelling at her coach on court. But she's broken a lot of raquets in her time. But Martina takes the cake... that french 99 final was one big outburst after another.

The Dawntreader
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Nastya... I just loved her early stints yelling at her coach on court. But she's broken a lot of raquets in her time. But Martina takes the cake... that french 99 final was one big outburst after another.

i loved her 'COME ON!!!' comment to the lines judge on that 'out' call......:lol:

Sharapova's_Boy
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Nikki :haha:

:throwthebottles:

The Dawntreader
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:02 PM

We have to see this:lol:

Nicole is the ultimate teenage tantrum:lol:

Mina Vagante
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:04 PM
We have to see this:lol:

Nicole is the ultimate teenage tantrum:lol:

:lol: in an interview, she said when she was little she used to throw racuqets and have tamtrums, but as she has grown older she has improved :lol:

The Dawntreader
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM
:lol: in an interview, she said when she was little she used to throw racuqets and have tamtrums, but as she has grown older she has improved :lol:

deluded much:lol:

BarsonlyOne
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM
its great how the first thing that came to mind was jen's oz 02 final, and apparently so many others thought the same...LoL:worship: :worship:. aww jen, loves her feistiness. martina's 99 final is probably most remembered. but i love serenas 04 us open against cap. that was great! she goes " oh no no no no!" how about venus' 99 oz open against davy, when her beads came off. and she started to cry.:sad: :sad: my fave davenporst outburst is the wimby 05 final. oo she was sOoO mad. second set 4-4, 15-0 a serve hit by venus that mustve been 2 inches out was called in the linesmen and the chair didnt overule. everyone knew it was out. she goes " if i was doing my job as poorly as you, i wouldnt be out here." great linds! im sure everyone here remembers all these, which is great.memories. we truly are devoted fans.:worship: :worship:

Marshmallow
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM
OMG, how can people cheer this AO 2002 incident. She sounds like a real brute. Thank heavens this pig isn't around to terrorize lines people today.

MistyGrey
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Jen! :lol:

azmad_88
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
dementieva at the umpire vs sharapova LA SF 06

im not sure it was an outburst..wat she was arguing for quite a while ...

MyskinaManiac
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM
OMG, how can people cheer this AO 2002 incident. She sounds like a real brute. Thank heavens this pig isn't around to terrorize lines people today.

Ok... take just a lil peek at the name of the thread... and then you'll understand why this "brute" is getting mentioned. Yeah... walk on.

Tennace
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I remember the Nicole one :lol: :tape:

She got mad after losing the first set while leading 5-2 I think. She threw her racquet at her chair, sat down and threw the gatorade bottle at the net post. :worship: :lol:

lecciones
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM

Jens F-bomb attack at the 02 Aussie open is legendary... I remember watching that match and hearing her go crazy... "move the f#cking linesmen"

When Martina was losing to Capriati this just added to why I didn't like her. But since it all in the past when I think of it, its so hilarious!

Oh btw, the Myskina and Dementieva clip was awesome great rally I loved it hahaha :P So cool I loves rallies that have everything, lobs, volleys, sharp angles moonballs everything :P

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF7XPER7nM is just too funny I can't breath anymore!!! Love this thread haha.

p.S. so badly want to see this nicole vid!

meyerpl
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM

Exactly! It's a little known fact that male line-judges have learned to wear nut-cups when Nastya is playing.

Viktymise
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Someone has to have a vid of Nicole's USO 05 outburst :haha:

plantman
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:35 PM

:lol: :lol: You're 100% correct! Come back again Jen!:bounce: :bounce:

miss_molik
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:45 PM

And then they replayed it on the big screen :haha:

:lol: yeah, i don't think masha had seen it, and then it got replayed and she saw it, and the whole crowd went 'ooooooooo'. How awkward, at that point they both probably wanted to rip each others eyes out

tonybotz
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:48 PM
didn't capriati once yell at a bird once?

Martie
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Here's a still shot from Nikki's Gatorade Bottle Tantrum. I'll keep looking for the video.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1356/nikkitantrumhs4.png (http://imageshack.us)

tennnisfannn
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Have you guys forgotten Lindsay hitting the umpire's chair after the wrong line call against Kim in the YEC 01. Forced Lindsay into a tie break in a match she had already won, won the match but injured her knee terribly. Lindsay had a few choice words to the umpire.

LindsayRulz
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Have you guys forgotten Lindsay hitting the umpire's chair after the wrong line call against Kim in the YEC 01. Forced Lindsay into a tie break in a match she had already won, won the match but injured her knee terribly. Lindsay had a few choice words to the umpire.

My sweet girl :angel:

mm1147
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:52 AM
2002 ao final capriati vs hingis

Lulu.
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:00 AM

I remember that one :eek: :lol:

RJWCapriati
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:27 AM

She said a few bad words here and there......No big deal!!! =p

RJWCapriati
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:28 AM

Any video of this? :devil: