Apr 8th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Pffffffff @ Dominika vs Tatiana. :(

Dexter
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:16 PM
poor aravane ..... another timeIf she doesn't beat Bepa... :help:

RND
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Yung-Jan made it. :woohoo:
Bremond is relatively winnable. :) (Sorry Bremond fans.)

Nicolas
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Brémond and Rezai another 1st round exit :kiss:

Who withdraws?

Lindsayfanumber1
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Hope Gise could win :tape: :tape :tape:

In The Zone
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Who is the LL in place of?

croat123
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:04 AM
kostanic should win her match but then will face golovin :scared:
hopefully tatiana decides to slump after her win in AI

Martie
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:34 AM
I hope Dulko can beat Schruff...

drake3781
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Who is the LL in place of?

Anybody know? :confused:

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Anybody know? :confused:

Maybe when Hingis pulled out? :shrug: I assume quallies had already started, but the MD probably hadn't been done as yet, so they didn't have to screw with the MD, just put in a LL for Hingis instead.

Gah...Dulko-Schruff :scared:

drake3781
Apr 9th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Maybe when Hingis pulled out? :shrug: I assume quallies had already started, but the MD probably hadn't been done as yet, so they didn't have to screw with the MD, just put in a LL for Hingis instead.

Gah...Dulko-Schruff :scared:

Qualies hadn't started and MD wasn't done yet.
Maybe Q Draw was done by then, though. I'm confused... would that matter?

In The Zone
Apr 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM
From what I can see, there were always nine qualifiers/LL slots. Someone must have pulled out as the draw was made .. a non-seed. Or perhaps, right after the draw was made. Clearly, a mystery.

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Qualies hadn't started and MD wasn't done yet.
Maybe Q Draw was done by then, though. I'm confused... would that matter?

Are you 100% CERTAIN that Hingis pulled out before quallies started? I don't think she did. But I could be wrong. I'm not sure if it matters anyway, once the QD is done, I think it's a LL if someone from MD pulls out. Coz Kuznetsova pulled out of Charleston on the Friday, and Hingis pulled out after her... the QD was done by Saturday. Well quallies started on Saturday morning anyway so... :shrug:

Plus the reason I think it was Hingis is because Craig (AliciaRocks) and I were discussing our whirlpool teams, and we were both gonna put Hingis in, and we were gonna wait till MD came out, and I'm pretty sure quallies had started when we were talking about that.

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 08:37 AM
From what I can see, there were always nine qualifiers/LL slots. Someone must have pulled out as the draw was made .. a non-seed. Or perhaps, right after the draw was made. Clearly, a mystery.

Yes, which is what I said above - once quallies have started, if someone pulls out of MD, then there is gonna be a LL spot. Doesn't have to mean someone pulled out AS the draw was being made... it just means that once quallies is started, if someone pulls out of MD after that, there will be a LL - and I'm pretty sure it was Hingis, coz I can find quallie results from Sat morning, and nothing posted on here about Hingis withdrawing, and Sveta pulled out on Friday according to an article posted in GM.

In The Zone
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, which is what I said above - once quallies have started, if someone pulls out of MD, then there is gonna be a LL spot. Doesn't have to mean someone pulled out AS the draw was being made... it just means that once quallies is started, if someone pulls out of MD after that, there will be a LL - and I'm pretty sure it was Hingis, coz I can find quallie results from Sat morning, and nothing posted on here about Hingis withdrawing, and Sveta pulled out on Friday according to an article posted in GM.

A+ . you solved the puzzle.
Thanks! :angel:

Nicolas
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:11 AM
So that's why Schruff lose in straight sets to Strycova? She knew she will be in MD though as a LL :confused:

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:37 AM
So that's why Schruff lose in straight sets to Strycova? She knew she will be in MD though as a LL :confused:

Nope, because LL is a "lcuk of the draw" now - anyone who lost in last round can be LL - they do it randomly (pull it out of a hat, on the computer - however). ;)

Nicolas
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Nope, because LL is a "lcuk of the draw" now - anyone who lost in last round can be LL - they do it randomly (pull it out of a hat, on the computer - however). ;)

OK, so Schruff realy suck, thay's why i was thinking ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
OK, so Schruff realy suck, thay's why i was thinking ;)

:lol: Pretty sure. ;)