PDA

View Full Version : anyone have Farina Elia VS Sharapova on dvd???

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:29 PM
either the Rome or Melbourne match?? I would love to buy it :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

lolas
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:41 PM
either the Rome or Melbourne match?? I would love to buy it :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I only have her Amelia final against Lindsay on video. Sorry, but she was one of my favourite players and I miss her so....like you probably

LindsayRulz
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I only have her Amelia final against Lindsay on video. Sorry, but she was one of my favourite players and I miss her so....like you probably

Could you upload it? :)

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:25 PM

that was an amazing match - Silvia played great and really pushed Lindsay :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Silvia played a terrific 1st set against Sharapova at AO 05, i only saw the highlights but she really could have pulled the upset that day

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Silvia played a terrific 1st set against Sharapova at AO 05, i only saw the highlights but she really could have pulled the upset that day

even though she lost the second and final set 6-1 6-2 - Maria only won something like 15 more points than Silvia

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:45 AM

bump