croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:23 PM
shoot me

John.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:24 PM
:o

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:25 PM
LOL. Cant break her serve at all in the first set, then breaks twice in the second set but cant hold once.

K-Lina, youre so weird. Pretty bad loss. Very disappointing.

Congrats to Jelena though.

Lulu.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Kiki :sobbing:

Derek.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:26 PM
*sigh*

So much for her "new" form. :o

Uranus
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Back to the usual business :rolleyes: :o

croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:32 PM
i love how she randomly has 2 or 3 good wins in a row, i start getting hopefull and then she goes off and loses everything she can

Hashim.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Sprem:mad:

jazar
normal service seems to have resumed

Demska
:o

Frode
I was hoping Sprem would qualify and the draw Caravane Rezai!:devil:

To bad.:sad:
Good luck to Kostanic

The Dawntreader
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:49 PM
sporadic yet again from Kazza:rolleyes:

LindsayRulz
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:50 PM
:sad:

TaxPower
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM
it's karolina

UDACHi
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:21 PM
people need to not get excited about karolina until she can do something that goes beyond a week or two of success. i love her to death, but amelia island in no way meant she was on the way back. she can still salvage these results with clay and grass on the way, though.

good win for jelena, though. i'm glad she qualified despite her troubles.

égalité
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:22 PM
:weirdo:

*JR*
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Good job, Jelefty.

Re. K-lina, the Ustashe Bikic Bastards strike again. :shrug:

Monica_Rules
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Karolina:sad: :rolleyes:

davidmario
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:37 PM
c'mon she had some good wins recently. give her time.

*Jean*
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Jelena :bounce: Karo :hug:

Europe rocks
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Good result Jelena, you are the top Croat :yeah:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Jelena :)

Just Do It
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I expected this :shrug:

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Im not too suprised, i wasn't confident about this match at all, Kostanic has a very tough game for Karolina on clay :o Karolina really needed to play well to win this one, she had a tough draw, maybe with some others in her section, she may have qualified :sad: Good luck in your next tournie K-Lina :D

Escape
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Karolina :o :sad:

partbrit
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:54 PM
All of you are missing some vital information: Sprem sustained a right hip strain at the end of the second set and was in a lot of pain. She called for the trainer, who worked on her hip for a while. She had already had problems with her knee wrap and had torn it off. She got her knee re-wrapped, too, and went back out, but then had to call for the trainer again. All she could get was some Tiger Balm. She was in obvious pain and could no longer serve. Sprem played the third set in pain and unable to move much. It had nothing to do with poor performance or a choke.

Jose-Luis
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:57 PM
All of you are missing some vital information: Sprem sustained a right hip strain at the end of the second set and was in a lot of pain. She called for the trainer, who worked on her hip for a while. She had already had problems with her knee wrap and had torn it off. She got her knee re-wrapped, too, and went back out, but then had to call for the trainer again. All she could get was some Tiger Balm. She was in obvious pain and could no longer serve. Sprem played the third set in pain and unable to move much. It had nothing to do with poor performance or a choke.

That would explain such low 1st serve %
Get well soon :sad: :hug:

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM

But the match was over in two sets. :confused:

partbrit
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
But the match was over in two sets.

Of course. My error. I meant to say at the end of the first set.

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM

:o very sad for Karolina

croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:52 PM
oh noo :sad:
her game really seemed to fall apart after 4-4 and bp. and there was a 10 minute break in between sets so that must have been the injury time out.
ugh, whenever she starts playing well she gets injured. same thing happened after wimbledon last year :mad:

Derek.
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:53 PM

Thanks for the info.

Heal fast, K-Lina. :hug:

partbrit
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. At first, she seemed okay after she saw the trainer, but in just a few moments, you could tell how restricted her movement was. Poor Karolina--she was playing really well.

croat123
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:33 AM
:crying2:
thanks so much for clearing it up though. it's good to hear that she was playing well and hopefully she will heal in time for budapest

meggz_star
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:47 AM
K-Lina :hug:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:19 AM

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. At first, she seemed okay after she saw the trainer, but in just a few moments, you could tell how restricted her movement was. Poor Karolina--she was playing really well.
Ugh, terrible news. :sad: :( Thanks for the info.

Rest up and feel better, K-Lina. I hope this doesnt keep her out of action for too long. Glad to hear she was playing nicely before the injury problem though...

serena_fan
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:43 AM
sprem :(

tennismaster8820
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Poor Karolina! Injured again when starting to play better! :sad: