PDA

View Full Version : Petrova = Sour Grapes

Danke Anke
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:51 PM
When Mary Joe asked her about her dismal 1-4 record against Tati she said that Tati got a bit lucky in those matches she won. 4 times? Loser.

ViennaCalling
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:52 PM
:lol: I like Nadia :devil:

But: Gooo Tati :bounce:

Poova
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM
*3 times.

One was through retirement. :)

John.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:55 PM
I know. :rolleyes:

Demska
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM
That's Nadia all over.

Get used to it.

Emina.
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM
that is not nice :p :o

stevos
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Wow.
I love when players say what they actually think :worship:

Russianboy
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:59 PM
well done Nadia :worship: :drool:

charmedRic
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Lady Luck must be good pals with Tatiana then. ...best of luck to Golovin!

Frode
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:13 PM
She said the same about Anna Chakvetadze last year.
Cmon it's Nadia, what did you expect: sportsmanship and gracefulness?:lol:

rockwithme
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:16 PM
nadia has always been a bit of a bitch :lol:
but she seems so nice in her off-court videos...

narrisch
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Tai is a bit lucky today :lol:

ce
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:18 PM
:rolleyes:

bridgepea
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:19 PM
She is getting her a** handed to her - go Glolovin- but she needs a really good anti-perspirant

bridgepea
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Anybody else notice how Tati has the whole Mary Pierce thing - the fixing of the hair - luv it

Shonami Slam
well, look at the scorelines ;)
nadia was a bit lucky to win the sttutgart encounter as well.

anyway, she's a priceless bitch, and she's adorable.

Thkmra
I know, and the WS are accused of being unsportsman-like:rolleyes:

Nicolás89
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:21 PM
i love nadia :drool:

Tennisaddict
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I didn't know she had lost to Golovin that much. Guess it's going to be 1-5 :yeah:

The other Petrova is looking sour as well.

Demska
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:33 PM
:nerner:

pierce0415
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:38 PM
LOL what goes around comes around

The Dawntreader
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Nadia sure speaks how she finds:lol:

-Sonic-
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Nadia's not even a good winner let alone a good loser.

Mauresmo Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:47 PM
what an idiot

daniela86
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I usually like the players who are a bit bitchy but for some reasons I can't stand Nadia :o I hope Golovin and Chakvetadze face her many times :tape:

Geertvg
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Hate her attitude.

timafi
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
when your arse is being handed 2-1 in a final you just got to be sour:rolleyes: :tape: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

orfeus
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:23 PM
She said the same about Anna Chakvetadze last year.
Cmon it's Nadia, what did you expect: sportsmanship and gracefulness?:lol:

:yeah: :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Princess Petrova's a dumbass. We all found this out after a certain player took her out Down Under this year. :haha: I guess she got "lucky" too. Lucky Princess Petrova totally died up 5-3 in the second. :tape:

Along with her horrible game, style and looks.. no wonder she has like, four fans. Tati on the other hand :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Monica_Rules
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Well Tati did the job quite quickly today so looks like she still has something over Nadia!

frontier
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:16 PM
petrova is always catty,there is nothing nice about her i dont want to go to her appearance.if you are not that attractive at least try to have a pleasant personality.

Yasmine
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:19 PM
seriously who cares :lol: Tati won now :devil::bounce:

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:38 PM
OMG!!! Petrova Drama as usual. Did she say she only won those matches because she was lucky? :weirdo: Obviously Nadia doesn't feel that the one-sided H2H indicates that Golovin is always going to be the better player whenever they play.

Along with her horrible game, style and looks.. no wonder she has like, four fans. Tati on the other hand :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Oh, yeah, because being a fan should be based on someone's style and looks. :weirdo:

BoucharDRules
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Petrova's an interesting character. She was playing like crap last year in Canada, and when her coach came down to talk to her she just kept laughing at him. Even the announcer said it was rather unprofessional.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Petrova's an interesting character. She was playing like crap last year in Canada, and when her coach came down to talk to her she just kept laughing at him. Even the announcer said it was rather unprofessional.

Brian Williams is just :o as a commentator. He was also annoyed with Dechy's serve.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM
So? :scratch: Like Demska said, that's Nadia :shrug:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Oh, yeah, because being a fan should be based on someone's style and looks. :weirdo:

Um, yeah, along with their game and personality. Like I said. :weirdo:

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Um, yeah, along with their game and personality. Like I said. :weirdo:

I don't think her game is boring, especially net play. You don't have to agree, but "style and looks"? :weirdo:

bridgepea
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
She did the same thing at the AO and got her a**ed handed to her by Serena. She needs to stop talking trash, and try and win something and lose that gut - she looks terrible with that beer belly hanging over and everything shaking when she walks

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
I don't think her game is boring, especially net play. You don't have to agree, but "style and looks"? :weirdo:

Are you really that stupid? You think if Nadia was hot and wore slutty outfits she would have the same number of fans. Of course she wouldn't. Look at Kournikova.

As I said, her dumbass comments/bitchiness/catiness along with her horrible/boring game, style, looks etc., no wonder she has like four fans.

Apoleb
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I'm glad that there's a bitchy side to her. Otherwise, she'd be even more boring than she is now.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Are you really that stupid? You think if Nadia was hot and wore slutty outfits she would have the same number of fans. Of course she wouldn't. Look at Kournikova.

As I said, her dumbass comments/bitchiness/catiness along with her horrible/boring game, style, looks etc., no wonder she has like four fans.

No, she obviously wouldn't. Did you read what I said? I didn't say she wouldn't have more fans. I said being a fan of someone based on style "OMG, she is so pretty!" and looks is :weirdo:... you brought it up like having fans based on looks isn't :weirdo: at all.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM

So that would explain why Clijsters has "fans"... :scratch:

Geertvg
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:19 PM
What was the reason she got dumped by Adidas again? :)

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM
What was the reason she got dumped by Adidas again? :)

I don't know if she got dumped. She could have... maybe her contract ran out.

Geertvg
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:28 PM
ANd she still has to play in the Fed Cup outfit after... How many months now? Weird isn't it... I guess some sports brands don't want to be associated with Petrova and her attitude problems :)

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
you brought it up like having fans based on looks isn't :weirdo: at all.

:weirdo: x infinity.

Um, OK. I guess you really are that stupid.

I brought it up like... if you're a catty bitch, have a game that puts you into a coma and are ugly with no sense of style, the chances are you won't have many fans. DO YOU SEE???????????????

So that would explain why Clijsters has "fans"...

It's obvious why Kim Clijsters has fans. It's also obvious why Venus and Serena have fans. It's obvious why Nadia Petrova has no fans. I don't even know why I'm still quoting you.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:33 PM
ANd she still has to play in the Fed Cup outfit after... How many months now? Weird isn't it... I guess some sports brands don't want to be associated with Petrova and her attitude problems :)

Sure, "niceness" is the prerequisite for a sponsor these days. :lol:

Geertvg
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Sure, "niceness" is the prerequisite for a sponsor these days. :lol:

Of course it is. The player represents the brand. If the player is some tactless whiny bitch that hasn't heard of sportsmanship, that's not good for the brand's name. So you don't contract her. Or boot her. She's a top 10 player with Fed Cup clothes for months now, care to give a different explenation?

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
:weirdo: x infinity.

Um, OK. I guess you really are that stupid.

I brought it up like... if you're a catty bitch, have a game that puts you into a coma and are ugly with no sense of style, the chances are you won't have many fans. DO YOU SEE???????????????

Catty bitches are liked on this board, so you obviously have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, but then it was never about why Nadia has no fans. And please... you brought it up because you think that having style and being pretty is why you should like a player... see "vs. Golovin". It was kind of obvious that it's about your dislike.

It's obvious why Kim Clijsters has fans. It's also obvious why Venus and Serena have fans. It's obvious why Nadia Petrova has no fans. I don't even know why I'm still quoting you.

Right. It's obvious why they have fans. Serena doesn't make catty comments? Capriati didn't make catty comments? Yep, they have fans. Making caty comments isn't a prerquisite for not having fans. :weirdo: And Kim is nice, and she has as many fans as she does non-fans here. :weirdo:

~Kiera~
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM

She's sponsored by Airness.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Of course it is. The player represents the brand. If the player is some tactless whiny bitch that hasn't heard of sportsmanship, that's not good for the brand's name. So you don't contract her. Or boot her. She's a top 10 player with Fed Cup clothes for months now, care to give a different explenation?

What a load of bs. If being a tactless whiny bitch were a prerequisite for hvaing your contract taken away, half the WTA would be playing without a brand. I don't see anyone taking away Henin's contract just because she withdrew from the Aussie Open final last year. I mean, it's obvious you don't know what happened with her contract anyway. :lol:

Kart
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Sour or not, I love Nadia more everytime I see her play.

treufreund
Apr 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I can't figure out what it is about Nadia but despite her general lack of diplomacy I find her somehow likeable. Still, having said that, I am glad Tati spanked her. :devil:

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Sour or not, I love Nadia more everytime I see her play.

Do you think it's sour?

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Making caty comments isn't a prerquisite for not having fans.

:haha: Oh my god. Where the fuck am I saying it is. I was saying it's one of the reasons Nadia Petrova has no fans ALONG WITH HER GAME, LOOKS AND STYLE.

Serena and Capriati have a ton of attributes Nadia doesn't possess (:() that make/made them popular with fans. Yes, they've made dumb, arrogant, catty comments before, and guess what - it's probably why loads of people dislike them. Getting it yet?

Wow, and to think you're a law student.

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Yes I can see that coming from a huge Mary fan !!

GO TATI !!!

Anybody else notice how Tati has the whole Mary Pierce thing - the fixing of the hair - luv it

pierce0415
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Nadia was wearing her Airness outfit ... she just put the Fed Cup patches on it

I guess she is preparing early for Fed Cup

Kart
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Do you think it's sour?

Not at all - I think it's hilarious !

Much like the drama that seems to ensue on WTAworld whenever Nadia says anything.

She's truly arrived :cool:.

MatchpointPRT
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:17 PM
I like Nadia... she seems a very nice person.

Danke Anke
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:22 PM
i generally like petrova too, but that's garbage. tennis is about matchups, and golvin's game matches up well against hers. it's as simple as that.

Orion
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I love how Nadia doesn't censor herself. She's got a personality, and that's fun to see. I don't love her game, but she certainly adds to the intensity of the tour.

Talula
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:25 PM

Both also pretend to be French when it suits them.

paranr
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:26 PM
:lol: Both also pretend to be French when it suits them.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:44 PM
:haha: Oh my god. Where the fuck am I saying it is. I was saying it's one of the reasons Nadia Petrova has no fans ALONG WITH HER GAME, LOOKS AND STYLE.

Serena and Capriati have a ton of attributes Nadia doesn't possess (:() that make/made them popular with fans. Yes, they've made dumb, arrogant, catty comments before, and guess what - it's probably why loads of people dislike them. Getting it yet?

Wow, way to make a point by increasing the size of the font. :worship: I'm just really way way impressed. Oh, god, I must have imagined that you were saying "Who would like an ugly catty bitch with no personality or sense of style? Certainly not me. But OMG Tati is hot and she has so many fans :hearts:". :weirdo: And while Serena and Capriati might be liked for other things, they are surely not disliked for their catty personalities. Hell, some people actually like them for it. I know Petrova is disliked for her supposedly catty personality...I really don't care. My post wasn't about that.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Wow, way to make a point by increasing the size of the font. :worship: I'm just really way way impressed. Where are you saying it? Oh, god, I must have imagined that you were saying "Who would like an ugly bitch with no personality or sense of style? Certainly not me. But OMG Tati is hot and she has so many fans :hearts:". :weirdo: And while Serena and Capriati might be liked for other things, they are surely not disliked for their catty personalities. Hell, some people actually like them for it. Anyway, whatever.

:D

"Who would like an ugly bitch with no personality or sense of style?

*who makes retarded unsporting comments totally disrespecting other players, and has a game that sends you into a coma.

Not me!

OMG Tati is hot and she has so many fans :hearts:

Yes! Tati's smokin' bod, her amazing slutty Lacoste hotpants :hearts::hearts: is pretty much why she has so many fans. Her cute, bubbly personality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bte2iKh83s) and fun game help her too.

Ferosh
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Wow, way to make a point by increasing the size of the font. :worship: I'm just really way way impressed. Oh, god, I must have imagined that you were saying "Who would like an ugly catty bitch with no personality or sense of style? Certainly not me. But OMG Tati is hot and she has so many fans :hearts:". :weirdo: And while Serena and Capriati might be liked for other things, they are surely not disliked for their catty personalities. Hell, some people actually like them for it. I know Petrova is disliked for her supposedly catty personality...I really don't care. My post wasn't about that.

Let the rejected closeted queen bitch and moan all he wants; it's the only way he gets attention around here these days. ;)

Joana
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:49 PM
And while Serena and Capriati might be liked for other things, they are surely not disliked for their catty personalities. Hell, some people actually like them for it.

And some people don't. In fact, I'm pretty sure that for many people #1 reason for disliking them are their catty personalities. Just like many people love Nelly Furtado for reverting to singing mindless songs about sex while the others have gone off her because of that.

And the difference between Serena and Jennifer on one side and Nadia on the other is that they have charisma, and she doesn't.

Kunal
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:52 PM
lol

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:53 PM

*who makes retarded unsporting comments totally disrespecting other players, and has a game that sends you into a coma.

Not me!

Yes! Tati's smokin' bod, her amazing slutty Lacoste hotpants :hearts::hearts: is pretty much why she has so many fans. Her cute, bubbly personality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bte2iKh83s) and fun game help her too.

Thanks... I really needed to know that's what makes you like her. Apart from her "fun" game of course. Lots of people also thought Venus was a top 10 player after Memphis. So fucking what? Anyway, Nadia actually does have more than 4 fans... you just can't name them. Least popular player in the op 10 probably... but she has more than 4 fans.

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:53 PM

Not me!

I don't like Golovin's body at all, a bit too curvy :shrug: just my opinion though

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks... I really needed to know that's what makes you like her. Apart from her "fun" game of course. Lots of people also thought Venus was a top 10 player after Memphis. So fucking what? Anyway, Nadia actually does have more than 4 fans... you just can't name them. Least popular player in the op 10 probably... but she has more than 4 fans.

What does that have to do with the thread :confused:

terjw
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM
I've never really liked Nadia. But this is just a bit of light hearted talk to try to brush off a question she didn't really want to answer seriously - it shouldn't be taken too literally. If she really did believe it was just luck (which I somehow doubt) she might want to have a look at her match today with her two coaches she's got. Now that's a funny arrangement. I wonder what she does if they tell her different or contradictory things :lol: .

She was very nice to Tati at the net after Tati's win - it's not sour grapes.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:56 PM
And some people don't. In fact, I'm pretty sure that for many people #1 reason for disliking them are their catty personalities. Just like many people love Nelly Furtado for reverting to singing mindless songs about sex while the others have gone off her because of that.

And the difference between Serena and Jennifer on one side and Nadia on the other is that they have charisma, and she doesn't.

I don't disagree with that. I'm just saying people do like catty personalities. I agree that Jen and Serena have more "obvious" charisma than Nadia, howevercharisma is kind of a subjective thing.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:58 PM
What does that have to do with the thread :confused:

It was an example of lots of people thinking something and it not meaning anything.

Viktymise
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:00 AM
It was an example of lots of people thinking something and it not meaning anything.

Well she had just trounced Peer who had already gotten to the quaters of a slam and just weeks later was in the semi's of Miami. That performance at the time was worthy of top 10

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Well she had just trounced Peer who had already gotten to the quaters of a slam and just weeks later was in the semi's of Miami. That performance at the time was worthy of top 10

Okay, I'm not going to debate here, because that's not what the thread is about, but 1 match against someone like Peer is never an indication of whether someone is back to playing top 10 level or not. But anyway... that's not my point.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:14 AM
That type of response is not at all surprising coming from Petroverrated. She's shown, time and time again, that she's crass and rude. It's no wonder most people here can't stand her. There is nothing remotely appealing about her (game/personality/looks).

However, I can say that I do love when she yaps off at the mouth and subsequently gets her ass handed to her. She should really talk shit more often. It makes her losing all the more satisfying. :drool:

What are you talking about??!! Serena and Capriati make catty comments and they have loads of fans! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Besides, loads of people thought Serena would lose the first round of the Aus Open to Mara, so fucking what? And Venus won Memphis then she was going to be RG champion. Yeah, sure.

The Princess Petrova~! blog hasn't been updated today. :( It's a shame. As an avid reader, I wanted to hear all about the final.

Viktymise
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:16 AM
What are you talking about??!! Serena and Capriati make catty comments and they have loads of fans! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Besides, loads of people thought Serena would lose the first round of the Aus Open to Mara, so fucking what? And Venus won Memphis then she was going to be RG champion. Yeah, sure.

The Princess Petrova~! blog hasn't been updated today. :( It's a shame. As an avid reader, I wanted to hear all about the final.

Well RG hasn't happened yet

Ferosh
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:18 AM

Oh, don't worry, I'm currently working on it. Unlike you, I have a life outside of the virtual world.

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:18 AM

You might go read some more of Kim's blog and tell us how much she is cooking and how sick you are of talking about her injuries? I think we need you to tell us the latest news. And honestly... I don't actually know anyone who uses the "Princess Petrova" nickname so much apart from you. :confused: Well, yeah... it's the name of the forum, but still?

austennis
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Cmon it's Nadia, what did you expect: sportsmanship and gracefulness?

I think she can b a bitch but at Hopman Cup this year she was always funny and friendly.. i think it probably depends on the questions asked to her

Shenanigans
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Well for such a bitch she seemed really sweet at the exchange kissed Tati and was smiling, looked genuinely happy for her although she was probably disappointed in her own performance.

SJW
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Petrova has problems, but she's a really nice person from my experience. She was just disappointed at being thrashed. Shit happens.

Viva la Tati :hearts:

PS when are the digs at Petrova's career going to stop? :rolleyes:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Oh, don't worry, I'm currently working on it. Unlike you, I have a life outside of the virtual world.

Says the non-student who averages 12 posts per day. :lol::tape:

I don't know how you find the time to update us with Princess Petrova so regularly and upload all of them videos. :worship: Good stuff!

Nicolás89
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Okay, I'm not going to debate here, because that's not what the thread is about, but 1 match against someone like Peer is never an indication of whether someone is back to playing top 10 level or not. But anyway... that's not my point.

first of all :spit: :)

second of all i agree:D

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:36 AM
first of all :spit: :)

second of all i agree:D

"Debate about Venus". ;) I can debate about Venus in another thread. :p

Ferosh
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Says the non-student who averages 12 posts per day. :lol::tape:

I don't know how you find the time to update us with Princess Petrova so regularly and upload all of them videos. :worship: Good stuff!

The blog takes less than 10 minutes to update. ;)

It's not like I sit in front of my computer and upload videos one at a time. There's a thing called batch uploads, which you would know of if you had had a functioning brain.

Why are you so sour Tim, is it because both Dennis and I turned down your sexual advances? I must admit I had loads of fun while you virtually licked my hole with your comments. :lick:

Il Primo!
Apr 9th, 2007, 12:58 AM
When Mary Joe asked her about her dismal 1-4 record against Tati she said that Tati got a bit lucky in those matches she won. 4 times? Loser.

The matches were tights until today. Nadia could have won them all. Plus at the US Open we all know Nadia was "disslumping" and had almost zero confidence.

She's not that wrong finally.

Josh.
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:08 AM
god bless nadia for making the sport more intresting :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:21 AM
The blog takes less than 10 minutes to update. ;)

It's not like I sit in front of my computer and upload videos one at a time. There's a thing called batch uploads, which you would know of if you had had a functioning brain.

Why are you so sour Tim, is it because both Dennis and I turned down your sexual advances? I must admit I had loads of fun while you virtually licked my hole with your comments. :lick:

:lol:

Now now, there's no need to go making stuff up is there. Perhaps you should re-read your bitchy personal insults ITT before calling anyone "sour". :kiss: And you mean... is the reason I'm laughing at Nadia, one of her deranged fans and the Princess Petrova blog no one ever reads because you posted half naked pictures of yourself in your signature 12 months ago? Not really. :unsure:

Alicia Rocks
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Nadia is the bomb! :drool:

Ben.
everyone must love to harp on nadia every single time she becomes bitchy bout something :lol: especially the thread starter :tape:

i mean i don't really find a problem with Nadia cause off the court her personality is lovely, but what she said bout tati's wins being earnt cause of luck is just :bs: and really she should give Tati more credit than that.

Ferosh
:lol:

Now now, there's need to go making stuff up is there. Perhaps you should re-read your bitchy personal insults ITT before calling anyone "sour". :kiss: And you mean... is the reason I'm laughing at Nadia, one of her deranged fans and the Princess Petrova blog no one ever reads because you posted half naked pictures of yourself in your signature 12 months ago? Not really. :unsure:

:haha: if you actually thaught those were my pictures. I wouln't give a glimpse to some weirdo that's constantly falling head over heals for people he meets on-line.

Leo_DFP
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Nadia sucks with players like Golovin and Chakvetadze - tough, fiesty, determined, consistent, good returners, good backhands, create good angles, etc. Neither has a great serve, but it's not like Petrova's winning any return awards with those disgustingly ineffective loopy groundstrokes. :lol:

Nicolás89
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Nadia sucks with players like Golovin and Chakvetadze - tough, fiesty, determined, consistent, good returners, good backhands, create good angles, etc. Neither has a great serve, but it's not like Petrova's winning any return awards with those disgustingly ineffective loopy groundstrokes. :lol:

you obviously never had seen golovin play :wavey:

treufreund
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Nadia has earned points with me. She has lost in her last matches to tati, marti, juju. I like her for losing to the right players :haha:

no, but seriously, she is pretty funny and people need to chill out. also she is rather articulate in English and well read. having some personality adds spice to the tour. nevertheless i find her game somehow slightly boring and yet at the same time she is a pretty complete player. she is just a perplexing character whom I cannot dislike yet whom I don't find totally charming or loveable either.

Marcus1979
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:12 AM
check out this gem

"What I can say is that it is just a lack of concentration. In some situations I was going for too much in trying to finish it off," Petrova said. "I didn't have enough energy really to stick in the balls today. I didn't have quite the desire either, especially after I lost the fist set." :tape:

she will never be a serena with that attitude. I mean Serena lost the first set to love in Miami and still managed to win

John.
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:19 AM
check out this gem

"What I can say is that it is just a lack of concentration. In some situations I was going for too much in trying to finish it off," Petrova said. "I didn't have enough energy really to stick in the balls today. I didn't have quite the desire either, especially after I lost the fist set." :tape:

she will never be a serena with that attitude. I mean Serena lost the first set to love in Miami and still managed to win

:tape: Lazy Bitch

Wiggly
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:25 AM
She will never do anythign good if she stop fighting after 1st set.:tape:

No Name Face
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:38 AM
lmao at tim. just rotf. there are no words.

and oh yeah, petrova. she seems nice enough.

No Name Face
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:39 AM
PS when are the digs at Petrova's career going to stop? :rolleyes:

when tim's not a flaming idiot.
is the pun intended? you decide.

i respect petrova because she managed to win as many titles in like a year as my favorite (who's not serena, the greatest tennis player of our generation) did in her whole career

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:59 AM
:haha: if you actually thaught those were my pictures. I wouln't give a glimpse to some weirdo that's constantly falling head over heals for people he meets on-line.

You mean heels over head :spit:

SJW
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:16 AM
when tim's not a flaming idiot.
is the pun intended? you decide.

i respect petrova because she managed to win as many titles in like a year as my favorite (who's not serena, the greatest tennis player of our generation) did in her whole career

When did Tim mention anything about her career, Dennis?

Orion
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:18 AM
you obviously never had seen golovin play :wavey:

Golovin has many good things about her game, many positives. Her serve isn't one of them. It gets the job done, but it's certainly not a strength.

mm1147
Apr 9th, 2007, 04:24 AM
the important thing is tatiana destroyed her in the finals :devil:

Nicolás89
she has a very good serve :p

good returner? maybe
tough, determined, fiesty? well she was all that things today
backhand? angles? thats anna, but suddenly not tatiana:wavey:

No Name Face
When did Tim mention anything about her career, Dennis?

that wasn't my point.
the chances of people not making gripes about nadia's career are about the same as tim not being a flaming idiot (re: the whole unnecessary exchange in this thread --- i'm on ignore, so it doesn't matter what i say...well, until you quoted it) ;)

Apoleb
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:17 AM

:haha: Seriously, this guy can just never get a point straight.

The_roof
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:28 AM
NADIA!!!!
What the hell was wrong with you!
Admit that Tati has killed you in that match! Short and simple!
Go, get some rest!

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:41 AM
:haha: Seriously, this guy can just never get a point straight.

Very insightful comment. I got the point, but you obviously didn't... "OMG Tati is HOT!!!243358405! She has fans!" - how 3rd grade.

Dani12
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:45 AM
lol. I love Nadia :)

stevos
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Cellophane, are you really a law student?
:help:

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Cellophane, are you really a law student?
:help:

Your point being? Are you really in high school? :help:

Hingie
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Wow - this thread's turned a bit personal.

Well someone had to take over from Marti's trash talking... guess it's Petrova?

Although, i've never really seen anything THAT bad from her. :confused:

RenaSlam.
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Nadia is a bitch.

Will never win a slam. She can shut up. :wavey:

stevos
Apr 9th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Your point being? Are you really in high school? :help:

Your arguments are utterly macabre. You clearly can't see a clear point, and contradict yourself frequently.
That's all though.
And yes, I'm in high school. :shrug:

Stamp Paid
Apr 9th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Your arguments are utterly macabre. You clearly can't see a clear point, and contradict yourself frequently.

Ding Ding!!

pav
Apr 9th, 2007, 07:41 AM
I just read this thread when tired and a bit grumpy and I feel a lot better now, in fact i nearly pissed my pants laughing a couple of times, thanks everyone for an entertaining thread :worship:

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Ding Ding!!

Coming from you and your nonsense...:haha:

cellophane
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:14 PM
That's all though.
And yes, I'm in high school. :shrug:

What clear point can't I clearly see and what exactly was contradictory about anything I said? :scratch: That Petrova has few fans for different reasons? Yes, I can see that point, but that's clearly not what *I* was disagreeing with if you've noticed. I guess not.

Beny
Apr 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I think Nadia just wanted to say that she is a better player than Tati and that the H2H is misleading ;)
but I like it too when players say what they actually think...

esquímaux
Apr 10th, 2007, 06:25 AM
... go Glolovin- but she needs a really good anti-perspirant:lol::lol::p

Marcus1979
Apr 10th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Nadia is lucky tho

if Venus or Serena said this the thread would be 10-15 pages by now :o

Eulario
Apr 10th, 2007, 10:52 AM
She`s absolutely right. And last sunday, Nadia`s errors decided the match. During rallyies without errors, the winners crushed Golovin.

cellophane
Apr 10th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Nadia is lucky tho

if Venus or Serena said this the thread would be 10-15 pages by now :o

Oh right, because if Venus and Serena threads are 15 pages long, Nadia must also get a 15-page long thread? :o I thought Nadia wasn't popular enough to post about... :confused: But I guess you aren't reading anyway if you don't see a thread about Nadia's "lack of sportsmanship" in here once every few weeks?

Wayn77
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:48 PM

R U GAY by any chance - yeah I thought so.

Our Nadia's gonna get on that treadmill - lose a few pounds and whip Tati's ass at RG.

new-york
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM
the thread starter posted that Nadia said that Tati was a bit lucky to lead the h2h 4-1.

some of you here have several posts in here but still haven't said what were their thoughts about that.

I don't think it's really really sport to put it like that, even if she feels like it for whatever reasons.

CORIA01
Apr 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Oh Please
Leave Her In Peace

new-york
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:02 PM
She`s absolutely right. And last sunday, Nadia`s errors decided the match. During rallyies without errors, the winners crushed Golovin.

to be in control of a match because all the points are decided by your error or you winner doesn't exactly make you less the loser of the match at the end.
or Sprem is the real n1 and everybody else is lucky.

cellophane
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:21 PM
to be in control of a match because all the points are decided by your error or you winner doesn't exactly make you less the loser of the match at the end.
or Sprem is the real n1 and everybody else is lucky.

Yeah... I agree with that but Sprem isn't even top 10 and isn't consistent at all. :p She misfires all the time and once in a while she can be in the zone. ;) I think Nadia was just explaining away the one-sided H2H... but anyway I've had enough of the topic. :p

Kart
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I don't think it's really really sport to put it like that, even if she feels like it for whatever reasons.

Does it really matter what she says though ?

Nothing Nadia says about it is going to change the result.

I mean Golovin is the one that's walking away with the Amelia Island trophy and the W next to her name in their head to head. That's probably all she and her fans ought to care about.

Though I agree if you've got nothing nice to say it's better to stay silent, I don't think people need to take Nadia's comment as seriously as some seem to have on here.

new-york
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Does it really matter what she says though ?

Nothing Nadia says about it is going to change the result.

I mean Golovin is the one that's walking away with the Amelia Island trophy and the W next to her name in their head to head. That's probably all she and her fans ought to care about.

Though I agree if you've got nothing nice to say it's better to stay silent, I don't think people need to take Nadia's comment as seriously as some seem to have on here.

nothing really serious i concur.

though to feed our battles with words we need some juicy extra text along with the matches results.

but yep, i'd be favorable to lighten it so we could light the board up differently.