PDA

View Full Version : V. Williams vs S. Williams on tv!!!!

hacberto
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.lawntennismag.com/tv.html

We would have a chance to watch V vs S live on Espn 2

Yeah I know... We have to wait and see their results but I'm very sure they both will get to the third round.

I'm so happy and excited :bounce:

Bye,
:D

hacberto
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
That's strange that ESPN2 is showing a 3rd round match when they have never done that before. And look who is scheduled to meet in the third round Venus and Serena. Very interesting.... I'm not liking this.

Watch do you mean??

Do you think the same as me?
I think they are showing the third round because the sister will play against each other.

croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
fyi, they were scheduled to show the third round regardless of the draw

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:45 PM
maybe espn2 is starting to get high tennis ratings!!!

VS Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Vee and Ree get ratings which equals money. If they met in the first round they just might show it, or if either sister played Maria.

Serena, Maria, and Venus are currently the biggest draws to the game.

If only Jennifer could come back strong, we would have four.

hacberto
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Vee and Ree get ratings which equals money. If they met in the first round they just might show it, or if either sister played Maria.

Serena, Maria, and Venus are currently the biggest draws to the game.

If only Jennifer could come back strong, we would have four.

I agree with that

VS Fan
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:50 PM
fyi, they were scheduled to show the third round regardless of the draw

But there are other players also playing in the third round. We can't be sure that both girls will win their opening matches. I guess most of thhis is just speculation.

-VSR-
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Watch do you mean??

Do you think the same as me?
I think they are showing the third round because the sister will play against each other.

I don't know what to think.

I'm still pissed that the sisters have to meet so early again for the second straight tournament they're both entered in. :mad:

hacberto
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:53 PM
I don't know what to think.

I'm still pissed that the sisters have to meet so early again for the second straight tournament they're both entered in. :mad:

Yes it's pretty sad to see one of them go home so early
:sad:

le bon vivant
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:55 PM
That's strange that ESPN2 is showing a 3rd round match when they have never done that before. And look who is scheduled to meet in the third round Venus and Serena. Very interesting.... I'm not liking this.

They showed the 3rd round in 2005 when Venus lost to Golovin. :shrug:

FaceyFacem
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
the last 2 years ESPN has shown charleston thurs-sun, therefore this is not a new thing, they were scheduled for thurs coverage again this year before the draw came out

lucky for them they will have a match that even casual fans will want to watch (although it's at 1pm on a thurs, meaning people will be working)

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
They showed the 3rd round in 2005 when Venus lost to Golovin. :shrug:

yep...and they'll be showing another straight sets Vee loss this year too :awww::p

Derek.
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM

Ooooo!!!

The speculation, the conspiracies, IT WAS FIXEDD!!!111

The Dawntreader
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:35 PM
yep...and they'll be showing another straight sets Vee loss this year too :awww::p

Really!:p

RJWCapriati
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:51 PM
:)

In The Zone
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Not trying to be a wet blanket, but based on Venus' form .. who is to say Stosur or Bardina/Vesnina won't beat her? :[ .. Sorry, but the truth. I hope to see Venus/Serena encounter. But I won't have my hopes up like I did in Miami.

hacberto
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Not trying to be a wet blanket, but based on Venus' form .. who is to say Stosur or Bardina/Vesnina won't beat her? :[ .. Sorry, but the truth. I hope to see Venus/Serena encounter. But I won't have my hopes up like I did in Miami.

Well, I truly don't think that Stosur or Bardina can beat Venus.
But verything it's possible so the work is on Venus to win so we can only sit and wait to see the results.

That's all we can do