PDA

View Full Version : Roland Garros tickets and scalpers

janksta
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Hey guys...
can anyone tell me how much the tickets will cost if i buy them from the scalper at roland garros?? I'm planning to attend Roland Garross for the first time during the first week....and somebody told me the tickets are already sold out. So i'm just planning to attend the 1st and 2nd rounds of the tournament...but i would like to know how much the tickets are going to cost me if I buy it from the scalpers??

SvetaPleaseWin.
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:37 AM
i dont know that but has anyone got tickets who went through the online reservation thing-im still waiting :(

jazar
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:42 AM
isnt scalping them illegal?

KoRRigan
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:45 AM
i dont know that but has anyone got tickets who went through the online reservation thing-im still waiting :(

I still don't have the tickets but I received a mail saying that I would!

SvetaPleaseWin.
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:01 AM
I still don't have the tickets but I received a mail saying that I would!

:sad: what day are you going?
i requested tickets for both finals-doesnt look like ill get them :bigcry:

Danke Anke
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:39 PM
i was in paris in 2002 for study abroad and i went to the 2nd round of qualies (saw lucic play incidentally) and they have a ticket stand at court suzanne lenglen and they were still selling tickets... i got them for the women's semis... and they were pretty cheap too, the equivalent of 30-40 dollars... so depending on when you're there, you can try that... alternatively i'd try one of those championshiptennistours.com type deals over scalping... maybe a bit more expensive but it's less of a hassle.

KoRRigan
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:33 PM
:sad: what day are you going?
i requested tickets for both finals-doesnt look like ill get them :bigcry:

I am going on the first monday to see a maximum of players!
It's said on the fft site that for foreign people, the tickets would be sent between between 30/03 and 15/04 so you may still have a chance!

Randriantastic!
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Well, I really hope I get them and that they come soon, I leave my current address in France on the 23rd of April and it will be soooo complicated to try and get them after that... :/