PDA

View Full Version : next tournament for lucic and dokic?

martinafan
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:58 AM
does anyone know?

thanks in advance!

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Go to Dokic's forum to keep yourself updated on where she plays. She just withdrew from some 25K. Her wrist is hurting, apparently. :o

Lucic is a mystery.

vutt
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:42 AM
lol martinafan, when I joined wtaworld back in 2002 you used to be very vocal Dokic fan almost everywhere - now you do not seem to remember even how to visit "Dokic Domain". I wonder what happened...

Just Do It
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
lol martinafan, when I joined wtaworld back in 2002 you used to be very vocal Dokic fan almost everywhere - now you do not seem to remember even how to visit "Dokic Domain". I wonder what happened...

:lol:

mn73
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Mirjana Lucic has been having trouble getting wildcards for tournaments. She applied for one at Charleston, but didn't get it, and has been unsuccessful at getting one at recent challenger events. She is waiting to hear from upcoming challengers in America and Europe and is hopeful of being back playing matches soon. She is still training hard.

croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:30 PM
mark, do you have any official sources?
i can't believe a challenger turned her down

tennisbuddy12
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:51 PM
how do you know this, Mark??

mn73
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Let's just say I ran a Jennifer Capriati Website for seven years and all I got was IMG threatening to sue me, and I contributed to a Mirjana Lucic website for five years and the response was better!!! :lol:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 9th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Wow. That sucks if thats true. :(

It would be nice if you could shed some more light on your sources though.