PDA

View Full Version : Steffi-Andre Interview

FaileBashere
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:33 AM
From ABC News, last April 4, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfOAGYjahA

Apoleb
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Awww.. Steffi was getting a bit teary at one moment. They make a great couple.

vejh
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Two of my favorite players ever. They do make one terrific couple. They are so in love!! Whenever they start talking about what they appreciate about the other they both tear up. Can you imagine a heart to heart b/w both of them? Tears galore. Dre was tearing up talking about how the kids adore Stef, and how Stef bought the chalkboard for him and now it's the appreciation board.Gosh, they're straight from romance novel.

Jaz Elle's one cutie.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:07 AM
When they started dating, I thought the two of them together was quite weird.

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:08 AM
That was BEAUTIFUL :hearts::tears::crying2:

They make me want to get married. If I can love someone 1/2 as much as they love each other, I'd be a lucky person. :awww::hug:

gorecki
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:22 AM
thanks for the clip :hug:
they are the real Wimbledon('92) story
(and Roland Garros '99)

the way they look into the other's eyes while the other is talking :awww:
two opposites and yet alike in many other ways... now sharing a life together :hug:

:kiss:Steffi:hug:Andre:kiss:

DOUBLEFIST
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Nice!

I remember when I heard they were a couple. I hoped very much that they could make it. It seems that's all but guaranteed.

As a married man, it's inspiring to see another couple flourishing in their marriage.

Thanks for posting the vid'.

soul
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:38 AM
FOREVER THE REAL NUMBER ONE STEFFI

They are relly very cute. I wish them happiness with their children

MistyGrey
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:39 AM
:hearts::hearts:

Zehri98
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:19 AM
That was nice. Funny to hear Steffi with an American twang! I miss za German accent. Sehr Gut! ;)

M-K
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:47 AM
aw I love them.. esp Agassi.. all american <3
Have you all seen that commercial with their son? how cute is that!!! hehe

shirley
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
thanks for posting the video. They make such a great couple :)

Mina Vagante
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
That was BEAUTIFUL :hearts::tears::crying2:

They make me want to get married. If I can love someone 1/2 as much as they love each other, I'd be a lucky person. :awww::hug:

heart felt words there :sad:

Natalicious
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:37 AM
:hearts: they're a perfect team, really :hearts:

Williamsser
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:31 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

supergrunt
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:29 PM
What a stupid interview. :rolleyes:

Arafan
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I really miss Steffi... for me she has been the best ever champion

harloo
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I really felt sad watching that for some reason. It was so sweet.:sad:

canoe.
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I remember when it became public knowledge that Graf/Agassi were a couple, Graf had just retired, and AA was still playing, and there was a lot of nasty little remarks about Graf. A lot of catty sportswriters/tv guys insinuated that she was a gold digger.

All their interviews seem to be sickenly sweet though -- good luck to them.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:11 PM
They didn't even have to do an interview with Steffi and Andre.
All they had to do was show pictures of them together.
You can just tell they were meant for each other.

spencercarlos
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:27 PM
What a stupid interview. :rolleyes:
What a stupid post.

Natash.
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:34 PM
What a stupid post.

Agreed. :o A stupid post by a stupid poster. Shocking. :rolleyes:

carling
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Wonderful! I still pinch myself when I think that Andre Agassi married Steffi Graf. I remember when they first got together --- nobody saw that coming! From Brooke Shields to Steffi Graf???? Crazy. Andre and Steffi were such an unlikely couple and that's what made it seem weird at first.

Andre and Steffi now seem to be the very definition of true love. Great couple.

Nicolás89
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM
they should play mixed doubles

Stavie
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:07 PM
awww how sweet! :D :awww:

John.
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:35 PM
:sad::hug: That was beautiful

They are so happy

AlwaysGraf
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I remember when it became public knowledge that Graf/Agassi were a couple, Graf had just retired, and AA was still playing, and there was a lot of nasty little remarks about Graf. A lot of catty sportswriters/tv guys insinuated that she was a gold digger.

Really? As if Steffi needed any of Andre's money. I'm sure he earnt quite a bit more because of the prizemoney on the men's side and through endorsements in the US but seriously, she hardly was a gold digger! Silly tv people and sportswriters

Alley
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM

How could someone as rich as Steffi Graf worth tens of millions be considered a gold digger?

CDGS22
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
so cute

vejh
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
When they won RG 1999 I actually was rooting for them to get together. I knew at the time that Dre was no longer with Brooke, and I know that Stef was still dating, but no weeding plans known to the public. SO imagine my surprise when on one September afternoon, I walk in from school to hear them on AH talking about the love match.lol. I just thought they were perfect for each other. Because for all the flamboyance of Dre, one can see he is extremely vulnerable and caring with very deep thoughts and passion (minus his childish outbursts at time) and strength. He always surrounded himself by the same people, people with qualities not unlike Stef. Stef, we know what she was; a real woman. Perfect. I hope they last forver; till they're old and gray and don't have any teeth left :)

RogerSeles
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:36 PM
When they started dating, I thought the two of them together was quite weird.

http://www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore/squeezetoypiggykermit.jpg

It reminded me of the muppets show ... But I think opposites attract ...

Their personalities seems very compatible ... You can see in this interview how much Graf loves Andrei ...

canoe.
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Silly tv people and sportswritersThey're not the sharpest knives in the drawer!
How could someone as rich as Steffi Graf worth tens of millions be considered a gold digger?By idiots who either know nothing about tennis, and many sportswriters know nothing about tennis, or their chauvinism clouded their common sense, and they couldn't resist taking a shot at her.

oddkayla
Apr 11th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Actually when they got together and Steffi started travelling with Andre, Martina Navratilova said that Steffi was doing it for publicity. Jon W at cnnsi.com was very critical of Martina because he even mentioned that at all tournaments, Steffi avoided the spotlight and remained very private. They were all jealous of Steffi i say!!!!

On another note, two weeks ago they showed a biography on Steffi. When she was inducted into the Hall of Fame, and Andre spoke, even I was teary eyed!! He adores her and they make a terrific couple

hu2891601
Apr 11th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Actually when they got together and Steffi started travelling with Andre, Martina Navratilova said that Steffi was doing it for publicity. Jon W at cnnsi.com was very critical of Martina because he even mentioned that at all tournaments, Steffi avoided the spotlight and remained very private. They were all jealous of Steffi i say!!!!

oh, i didnt know that, shame on Martina.:o

but yes, they makes the perfect couple!!:worship: :angel: