Apr 8th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Highlights only. Great match! Enjoy!

http://tennis4you.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6150

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Thanks! :)

Slutiana
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Thanks:yeah: great points....would have been a great match if it wasnt for the lack of enthusiasm from the crowd

Abizack
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Thanks:yeah: great points....would have been a great match if it wasnt for the lack of enthusiasm from the crowd

The crowd's loss if they were not into the match. I was impressed by both players. Ivanovic looks a little uncomfortable on the clay, but still not bad. Tomorrow's final should be exciting.

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Ivanovic's lack of volleying skills is overstated for sure. At least accoridng to the highlights.

Slutiana
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:47 AM
The crowd's loss if they were not into the match. I was impressed by both players. Ivanovic looks a little uncomfortable on the clay, but still not bad. Tomorrow's final should be exciting.

thats true but the only time anyone acually noticed that a crowd was present was when those people were taking ages to sit down!

tati looks very comfy on it though...i had never perviously seen her play on clay because of the injury and although i liked her in 04 and 05, i didn't well...love her...lol and since the only clay result i knew about was the 1st round french open loss, i thought she wasnt very good...
She will be a dark horse @ this years RG..

RJWCapriati
Apr 8th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Thanks - long match they had

Bremen
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:01 AM

The highlights made it look exciting...the crowd didn't seem that bad but I didn't see the whole thing of course. Great match point!

Mark Spruce
Apr 8th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Gracias