PDA

View Full Version : Lol At British Eurosport!

I<3Myskina
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM
i watched the tati vs ana match and when ana hit a few winners, she'd say "Adje!" like she normally does.

Joe Durie and David Mercer, thought she was saying " Right there " and said they would get annoyed by their opponant calling that out, and made a big deal.

:rolleyes:

A'DAM
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:21 PM
It was so funny!!!
The comentators are so ignorant sometimes...
( but funny enough it did sound a bit like right there :lol: )

-Sonic-
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:26 PM
And I thought Jo Durie would have been born with the Serbian dictionary pre-installed in her brain. . . .

Guess I was wrong.

Craigy
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:26 PM
:haha: :haha: That was funny ;)

schorsch
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:35 PM
LOL, the great think about ajde (we greeks use it, too) is that you can use it in bad and good situations. hehe its a useful word.

mashamaniac
Apr 7th, 2007, 11:37 PM
i heard it too...i laughed a lot,it was so laughable,especially when you know she has herself said it many times on her own website that she screams "ajde"!!

Wiggly
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:16 AM
i heard it too...i laughed a lot,it was so laughable,especially when you know she has herself said it many times on her own website that she screams "ajde"!!

Commentators don't read players website.

mirzalover
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:21 AM
How do you say ajde

GoDominique
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:26 AM
And I thought Jo Durie would have been born with the Serbian dictionary pre-installed in her brain. . . .

Guess I was wrong.
Nope, but it's pretty ridiculous to assume she's saying "Right there!" too.

Besides, there are tons of players who say "Ajde" so it's not impossible to know that.

-Sonic-
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I would never have known what she was saying unless I came here.

Cp6uja
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:32 AM
i watched the tati vs ana match and when ana hit a few winners, she'd say "Adje!" like she normally does.

Joe Durie and David Mercer, thought she was saying " Right there " and said they would get annoyed by their opponant calling that out, and made a big deal.

:rolleyes:

:tape: :tape: :tape:

But in other hand - better that they understand AJDE like RIGHT THERE than for example like I'M DEAD :lol: :lol: :help: :lol: :lol:

TomTennis
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:32 AM
I would never have known what she was saying unless I came here.

Same. Not everyone knows every countries version of "C'mon" of whatever it means.

Jo Durie is a great commentator, would have been funny to hear her say that :lol: Maybe they'll mention how they were wrong during the final tomorrow :lol:

Joana
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:33 AM
It sounds nothing like "Right there" so I have no idea how they came up with that.

medusamedulla
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:02 AM
:spit: Jo and David :haha: I do like their commentary very much though. :D

cellophane
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:08 AM
I was just thinking about Ajde - does it literally mean "Oh yeah!"? It sort of sounds like "ай да!". :p