¤CharlDa¤
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Nina, ouch :sad:

jazar
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:16 PM
good justification of the wild card

Frode
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Just curious. How did Pantic get a WC? I don't think I have heard of her before? Someone got any info on her?

New_balls_please
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Who the hell give Nina a WC? :o

Nina's best result is 2nd R @ 25K.
There are many players with better results for receiving a wild card.

:ras: @ organization.

And.. another WC wasted. Anna Tatishvili lost to Melinda Czink

Uranus
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Who is this Pantic girl and where is she from?

gocanadago
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Just curious. How did Pantic get a WC? I don't think I have heard of her before? Someone got any info on her?

The only thing I could say is : She trains in that regions and it'S not cause of her results this year as it's nothin superb excepted she won a G4 in the juniors ( Prince Cup 2006 ) in doubles and in single

gocanadago
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:42 PM
From the FCC site

Nina Pantic
Wild Card entrant, Nina Pantic, won her first pro title in singles at the ITF event in El Paso, Texas, last month. Pantic is a two-time SMASH Junior Cup winner (2006 & 2007) who beat the No. 5 seed, Nadja Gilchrist 6-4, 5-7, 6-2, in the SMASH Junior Cup earning a birth in the Family Circle Cup qualifying tournament. Pantic, Canadian born, who calls Lake Worth, Florida home, is looking forward to getting through the first round of qualifying. She is currently ranked 533 on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.

crazylace01
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:49 PM
From the FCC site

Nina Pantic
Wild Card entrant, Nina Pantic, won her first pro title in singles at the ITF event in El Paso, Texas, last month.

According to the WTA website, she actually won that title last year, not last month. Plus I see she also got a qualifying WC there last year, losing to Meng Yuan in the first round 6-3 6-2. :shrug:

gocanadago
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:51 PM
According to the WTA website, she actually won that title last year, not last month. Plus I see she also got a qualifying WC there last year, losing to Meng Yuan in the first round 6-3 6-2. :shrug:

It's from FCC site, but I'm also pretty sure it was last year, not last month

Karolina_Sprem
Apr 7th, 2007, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=DaniKim;10465695]Who is this Pantic girl and where is she from?[/QUOTE

Roots Serbian, Canadian borned.....:wavey: