PDA

View Full Version : Present for Miffedmax!

Dementinator
Apr 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Enjoy..

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5093/2241898392xg1.jpg

Aint she sweet..

miffedmax
Apr 7th, 2007, 03:08 PM
:drool: to the infinite power.

That might be the best bang shot ever.

Alenyaa
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Oh wow, I always thought fringes give her a somewhat goofy look... but this one blows that impression right away! Pretty pic :D

miffedmax
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Come with me to the Dark Side . . .

kinglear
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:19 AM
She's freaking adorable, but I agree that she looks more like a "cool" girl without bangs. She looks like such a "nice" girl with the bangs. :)

miffedmax
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:56 AM
I think there are some more sophisticated styles with bangs that Lena could wear. But I love her with bangs. She has a long, narrow face and I think bangs soften it a little. But she's beautiful however she wears her hair.

Danči Dementia
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
When she had the "bangs" she looked CUTE..........and she was younger....she looked more childish.

Now without the "bangs" and with that long beautiful blonde hair that she has(oh God how I envy that hair.......I'll kill yo have such pretty and long hair................but I can't) she looks.................GORGEOUS........ a super hot Russian girl........

I agree with Max "she is beautiful however she wairs her hair"

mc8114
Apr 11th, 2007, 05:52 PM
i'm confused

is this a bday thread?

miffedmax
Apr 11th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Nah, the Cap't knows (as I guess a lot of other do) that I have a thing for bangs. Especially Lena's bangs. (the fringe combed down over her forehead).

So he gives me grief about it, but since his giving me grief about it invariably means he's posted a pic of Elena with bangs, I don't mind at all.

As far as Lena looking "cute" with bangs and sophisticated without them, I have to admit I like Lena looking cute. This probably says volumes about all sorts of issues (and that's without even beginnig to address my fixation on her gloriously classic nose), but at this point I ain't gonna change.

Specifically, like I sort of said above, I think the right kind of bangs (she does have little girl bangs in that pic, which is fine when you're 18 or 19) would make her even more attractive. Like I said, she has a long, narrow face. The bangs make it look a little rounder and bring out her great cheekbones, IMHO.

Okay, now that I've rattled on to the point that it's probably getting a little creepy, I'll shut up and go spend some quality time with my other obbessions--British military history, bad horror movies and soccer.

Dementinator
Apr 11th, 2007, 06:53 PM
hehehe British military history eh? well I just spent a day at RAF Cosford and had a wonderful time gazing up at the amazing Vulcan bomber amongst others... that thing is seriously Lena Sized..... almost as powerful too I reckon..

miffedmax
Apr 11th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Now you're comparing Lena to the Vulcan? YOu never learn . . . have to add a bit about that to Alenyaa's never-ending story threat.

Vulcan was an amazing plane--service record almost as long as our B-52 and a lot better-looking.

I read somewhere that at it's maximum altitude the Vulcan's large wings and control services meant it could actually outmaneuver most fighters that could be sent after.

An amazing plane.

Dementinator
Apr 11th, 2007, 08:10 PM
there were loads of awesome aircraft there , DC3s (amazing plane) a BOAC De Haviland Comet ,remember them ,the one where the windows blew out because of metal fatigue and large square windows ,the worlds first ever jet airliner.. a fantastic Avro Licoln ,victors ,all sorts ,plus a cosolidated Catalina too...

all this is off topic ,but hey ,let me have my fun..... :lol: just this once..

miffedmax
Apr 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah, my fun, too.

mc8114
Apr 12th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Nah, the Cap't knows (as I guess a lot of other do) that I have a thing for bangs. Especially Lena's bangs. (the fringe combed down over her forehead).

So he gives me grief about it, but since his giving me grief about it invariably means he's posted a pic of Elena with bangs, I don't mind at all.

As far as Lena looking "cute" with bangs and sophisticated without them, I have to admit I like Lena looking cute. This probably says volumes about all sorts of issues (and that's without even beginnig to address my fixation on her gloriously classic nose), but at this point I ain't gonna change.

Specifically, like I sort of said above, I think the right kind of bangs (she does have little girl bangs in that pic, which is fine when you're 18 or 19) would make her even more attractive. Like I said, she has a long, narrow face. The bangs make it look a little rounder and bring out her great cheekbones, IMHO.

Okay, now that I've rattled on to the point that it's probably getting a little creepy, I'll shut up and go spend some quality time with my other obbessions--British military history, bad horror movies and soccer.
ah ok :lol:

good answer :p

Fearful Jesuit
Apr 13th, 2007, 05:39 PM
there were loads of awesome aircraft there , DC3s (amazing plane) a BOAC De Haviland Comet ,remember them ,the one where the windows blew out because of metal fatigue and large square windows ,the worlds first ever jet airliner.. a fantastic Avro Licoln ,victors ,all sorts ,plus a cosolidated Catalina too...

all this is off topic ,but hey ,let me have my fun..... :lol: just this once..

do you have a pic of an Avro Lincoln?
would you share with me?

Dementinator
Apr 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM
I do and I will... just a sec....... not the best pix due to my close proximity to the beast and it being in a hangar an all.... will put em in another thread so I dont get bollocked for posting em in here.. oh hang on..this is MY thread anyways . :lol:

Medina
Apr 14th, 2007, 12:47 AM
:D lol