Wimbledon
Cincy
LA
USO

but from there :shrug: I dunno

No Toronto??? Boo-urns

The Daviator
Apr 7th, 2007, 12:38 AM
I wonder what she'll play in the autumn? Beijing and Zurich?

vw.
Apr 7th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Wooh. 3 straight Tier I claycourters.

Time for ranking to RIIIIIISE!!! :hearts: Top 4 seeding at RG a possibility?

Brooklyn90
Apr 7th, 2007, 01:57 AM
No Toronto??? Boo-urns

The only summer event that she has committed to is Cincy, thought she usually plays La and Toronto.

Orion
Apr 7th, 2007, 02:08 AM

Well, with the ranking points values shifting, it'll probably take about 2750 to take the #5 spot (since Clijsters isn't playing RG). She needs about 1150 to get there. With Charleston, Berlin, and Rome all on her schedule, she'd need two wins and a final to get there. And that's without anyone doing substantially better among Kuznetsova, Hingis, Vaidisova, and Jankovic.

It's possible, but not too likely. More likely she'll get to the 5-8 spot.

Stamp Paid
Apr 7th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Tier 1s and slams only :unsure: :drool: (plus Cincy)

mauresmofan
Apr 7th, 2007, 02:12 AM

On current form I don't think Serena needs to worry about a top 4 seeding it's the other top players that have to worry about where they'll meet her if she doesn't!

hacberto
Apr 7th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Thank You
I believe she can be in the top 4 when Roland Garros start.

I mean, I know she's going to have a good draw and charleston, the only player who can give her trouble is Venus( If Venus find her game and plays better than today).

I think she'll win another title in the next weeks

:mad: I'm so angry every week I get a chance to see Venus or Serena play I have to do a lot of work in school

It's so fustrating :mad:

Lulu.
Apr 7th, 2007, 06:10 AM
I wonder what she'll play in the autumn? Beijing and Zurich?

Probably

serenafan08
Apr 7th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Serena seems really serious about the clay court season, and that's where she could make a huge push in her quest for the top. I hope she does well!

Veronique
Apr 7th, 2007, 06:21 AM
I don't see her playing both Berlin and Rome. We shall see!

Prep_boii
Apr 7th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I think she'll play toronto too...i mean its one of her most successfull tournies, like, ever.

Lin Lin
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:46 AM
hope for her performance in Beijing

Lin Lin
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:47 AM
What is LA?

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 7th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I honestly think Serena should drop Rome from her schedule, just to be able to rest up her knee for the French Open. I think playing Charleston and Berlin will suit her just fine.

Mina Vagante
Apr 7th, 2007, 09:56 AM
What is LA?

Los Angeles:rolleyes: JP morgan chase open if i remember correctly

The Dawntreader
Apr 7th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Hope she plays in beijing, Zurich and lInz:D

Highlandman
Apr 7th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Hope she plays in beijing, Zurich and lInz:D

And I hope she plays Stuttgart :p

The Dawntreader
Apr 7th, 2007, 10:32 AM
And I hope she plays Stuttgart :p

indeed:D

santhuruu
Apr 7th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I think this would be Serena's 2007 schedule in total.

1. Hobart
2. Australian Open
3. Miami
4. Charleston
5. Berlin
6. Rome
7. Roland Garros
8. Wimbledon
9. Cincinnati
10. Los Angeles
11. UsOpen

She already has got 11 tournaments, and she also plays Fed Cup, I wouldn't be surprised if Serena decided not to play in the Fall season, like last year, to get prepared for the Australian Open in 2008. But I would not be surprised if she would chose to play Beijing, cause in 2008 she wants to be there at the Olympics, and maybe she wants to collect there more fans, she already has a big number of fans there but hey it can always be more. And I think only Madrid would be logical if she can reach that. So I think, just Beijing and Madrid are the only tournaments she would play in the fall season.

Mina Vagante
Apr 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I think this would be Serena's 2007 schedule in total.

1. Hobart
2. Australian Open
3. Miami
4. Charleston
5. Berlin
6. Rome
7. Roland Garros
8. Wimbledon
9. Cincinnati
10. Los Angeles
11. UsOpen

She already has got 11 tournaments, and she also plays Fed Cup, I wouldn't be surprised if Serena decided not to play in the Fall season, like last year, to get prepared for the Australian Open in 2008. But I would not be surprised if she would chose to play Beijing, cause in 2008 she wants to be there at the Olympics, and maybe she wants to collect there more fans, she already has a big number of fans there but hey it can always be more. And I think only Madrid would be logical if she can reach that. So I think, just Beijing and Madrid are the only tournaments she would play in the fall season.

no, i think she will play china open and stuttgat and also YEC:bounce:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 7th, 2007, 03:40 PM
she may drop rome depending on how she does at the other 2...but she'll be back at top in no time...just testament to the fact that she is only so low because she was injured and not playing

Serena!
Apr 7th, 2007, 04:03 PM
when is fed cup? this month right?

Mina Vagante
Apr 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM
when is fed cup? this month right?

yeap april 16th

Direwolf
Apr 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
no... i dont think that she'd drop
any clay tourney...

I remember after she won AO
that she is VERY EAGER
to play to clay...

the sisters wants the FO badly
07 Serena is WILLING to love clay
the NEW Venus is willing to play any tournament.
so...healthwise, none is gonna withdraw from any
committed tourney...

i think Serena was
scheduled to play Beijing, Zurich n Linz
last year noh?

serena_fan
Apr 7th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Thank you :)

maddogz48
Apr 7th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Serena play just Moscow & Zurich in the fall. I f she plays these two tournaemnts. There would be no doubt that she is a lock to finish the year as the #1 player.

lolas
Apr 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Berlin final. Serena against Justine :bounce:

S-T-E-V-E
Apr 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Serena will probably play the tournaments, she usually has entered over the years. So she's committed to play Charleston, Fed Cup, Berlin, Rome and the French Open. Afterwards, she will probably play Wimbledon, Cincinatti, Los Angeles and Toronto (Venus will probably play Stanford, San Diego and New Haven as she has played there successfully for many years). I think Serena will play Beijing in fall and she committed to Stuttgart the last few years but didn't play because of injury. So she will probably commit to Beijing, Stuttgart and maybe Linz. Normally, Venus plays Moscow and Zurich, so Serena won't show up there.

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:03 PM
I think that's true...because she loves those tourneys, it's just that she's been injured

southpaw58
Apr 7th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I think Serena would be good playing Cincy, LA and Toronto before the USO. More points the better.

Wiggly
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:20 AM
Serena always retires in Toronto.:eek: :help:

Wiggly
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:25 AM
If she wins Charleston and Berlin, she's top 5 for sure. Add Rome and she might be battling for top 3:eek:

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:30 AM
That's like w/a RG win around #1/2 for Wimbly, w/ a Wimbly win #1 for USO, w/ a USO win :drool::hearts::inlove:

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Serena always retires in Toronto.:eek: :help:
2001 :yeah::hearts:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010821/sp5.jpg

SAEKeithSerena
Apr 8th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Serena seems really serious about the clay court season, and that's where she could make a huge push in her quest for the top. I hope she does well!

she will:wavey: :bounce: ;) :)