PDA

View Full Version : Venus-Golovin will be shown on ESPN 2

chris_d08
Apr 5th, 2007, 09:58 PM
According to tomorrows schedule, Venus and Golovin will play not until 1, which is exactly when ESPN 2's coverage starts. Good luck Venus!!!

BigBabeTENNIS
Apr 5th, 2007, 09:59 PM
and eurosport 1

stevos
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Record, please ;)

mdterp01
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Yay...my job will be a skeleton crew because of Good Friday so I can turn on the flat screen and watch ESPN2 without worrying about anyone walking by. :bounce:

Dunlop1
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Yay...my job will be a skeleton crew because of Good Friday so I can turn on the flat screen and watch ESPN2 without worrying about anyone walking by. :bounce:

And in true Murphy's Law fashion, that is when your boss will show up.

trufanjay
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:20 PM
What is up with that avatar? :lol:

Orion
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:20 PM
GOOD! I'm excited, Golovin is starting to show signs of life again, and Venus always brings class (and noise) to matches. It could be either a really good match, or a really bad match, but I don't think it's got much potential for a ho-hum meeting.

Rod the Bama
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Glad to see that Tati and Venus` match will be on ESPN 2 tomorrow afternoon. I hope we get a very good match from them.

cartmancop
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:27 PM
ooo. I'll skip my last class then ;)

mdterp01
Apr 5th, 2007, 10:40 PM

My boss will not be there. And since he's the only one above me, thats all that matters. I'm the acting administrator tomorrow. :lol:

nflatte
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Just making sure of this, so it will be televised at 1 EST?

RJWCapriati
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Can't wait!! I'll be able to watch it!!

gmokb
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Great, I am home tomorrow so I can watch it.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:15 AM
The last time Golovon/Venus was shown on ESPN 2, Venus lost, in fact she looked lost while losing.

I'm sure she'll want to change that this time around.

Love-seles
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:25 AM
And we will miss another Ana-Jelena match!!!1

Paneru
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:31 AM
:D

First time we'll be seeing Venus on US tv
since Wimbledon. I'm talking mainstream
as most didn't get to see Memphis live as
they don't have TTC.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:45 AM
:D

First time we'll be seeing Venus on US tv
since Wimbledon. I'm talking mainstream
as most didn't get to see Memphis live as
they don't have TTC.

Or the 3r of Miami :nerner:

P_Fer
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know if it will be shown in Canada?

DimaDinosaur
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I am definitely gonna watch this!!! Both players are so hot :drool:

Bremen
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:19 AM
I wish TSN would show this

tonythetiger
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:26 AM
I'll try to watch if I don't get sick to my stomach first. I get too nervous when watching Venus, especially when she's down. I just can't stand to see her lose. I'll set my recorder so that I can watch it later after I find out who wins. I'm a whimp when it comes to Venus.

Bremen
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:41 AM
I'll try to watch if I don't get sick to my stomach first. I get too nervous when watching Venus, especially when she's down. I just can't stand to see her lose. I'll set my recorder so that I can watch it later after I find out who wins. I'm a whimp when it comes to Venus.

I know how you feel...It's exactly the same for me with Federer. When Federer was set point down in the first set of this year's australian open I had to leave the room...it was all I could do to watch the rest of the set. After he won the tie break I could breathe a little easier.

Anyway good luck tomorrow Venus and somehow please limit the dfs!

SAEKeithSerena
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:32 AM
awesome! can't wait!

.Andrew.
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:34 AM
:banana: Coverage starts at 1? :)

Harju.
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Someone'd better upload this :drool: match!

darrinbaker00
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:28 AM
My boss will not be there. And since he's the only one above me, thats all that matters. I'm the acting administrator tomorrow. :lol:
And, in true Murphy's Law fashion, your office will have a power outage at 12:59. ;)

junlee_vee
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Sweet!!!!

Will I actually be able to watch Vee on TV?!?

~Eclipsed~
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:46 AM

oh thank god, I thought i was the only one who got nervous when watching one of my favorite players like Venus, but especially her. When she is losing, it looks like she is losing in battle or something. It's hard to watch sometimes.