PDA

View Full Version : Venus v.s .Schnyder Highlights!!!

Wolverines08
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:33 AM
http://cgi.jacksonville.com/multimedia/video/070404235932.shtml

Schnyder called her coach, so Venus called Richard...She said she's not used to entering a tournament when she's not scheduled too, but she said that she's a new Vee and that she's ready to play some tennis!!!

cellophane
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Nice interview. :)

archie4
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Thanks for posting that great interview. I really like that part about her being "a new Vee" :) !

Sexysova
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:16 AM
thx for it :)

junlee_vee
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Awesome! "This is a new Vee, I'm ready to play!"

I LIKE THAT!!!

Keep it up Venus! :yeah:

RJWCapriati
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:01 AM
:yeah: A New Vee

Dor Y
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:06 AM
thanks

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:15 AM
a NEW Vee, who's ready to play :yeah: LOVE IT!

xr6turbo
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:16 AM
:cool: Thanks for that.

winone23
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:28 AM
a NEW Vee, who's ready to play :yeah: LOVE IT!

ditto

winone23
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the video :yeah:

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:32 AM
i really like what they are doing. its quite awesome. more tournaments should have easy access stuff like this.

John.
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks.

Great interview fro Vee

Natalicious
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:05 PM

can't wait to see the NEW VEE :worship:

tonythetiger
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM
"This is a new Vee, I'm ready to play."

That part was worth all those double faults. I love how she said that. Thanks for the clip. I wish they would show more of the court in the clips so that you can see where she's placing the ball and how her opponent responds.

vettipooh
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Nice interview with a sense of humor!! :hearts: Luv how she says 'a new Vee'. Keep it up, Vee. We want another title here. :banana:

Kunal
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Good Stuff

tobi
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Thanx for it

azmad_88
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:56 PM
shell be playing Amelie,Charleston,Warsaw,Berlin and Rome?

Tennisaddict
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:13 PM
:awww: at Richard when he told Venus that he loves her during the on court coaching.

It was so endearing to see how Venus was looking at him. She really is a daddy´s girl :yeah:

Thanks for the highlights. Very encouraging stuff from Venus.

*JR*
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Schnyder called her coach...

Hoffy's not a coach, he's a Career Conman. :lol:

V-MAC
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Great interview :) Hopefully this "new Vee" is going to win some slams this year :lol: :bounce:

K-Dog
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:09 PM
shell be playing Amelie,Charleston,Warsaw,Berlin and Rome?

No. She's playing Amelia, Charelston, Fed Cup, and Istanbul for sure. I know that she's signed up for Warsaw, but she'll be playing 5 weeks in a row then. She prob signed up for Amelia to make up for Warsaw. I can't see Venus sticking to this schedule completely because it is just a lot of tennis for her. She'll drop one or two events imo. Maybe Charelston and Warsaw, but def. not Fed Cup. She won't let Zina down, unless because of who Belgium is bringing, Zina only wants either Serena or Venus for the team, and in that case Serena should play because she will have less tournaments in a row then. It is SO surprising to see both sisters play so much and commit to all of these tournaments this year. I'm sure that Serena will finish in the top 5 by year's end if she stays healthy and injury-free, but it is looking like Venus might end the year in the top 10, maybe even top 8 by year's end. That would be sweet if it happened that way.

frenchie
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Serena will finish the year number 1 and Venus number 8

mykarma
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:16 PM
:awww: at Richard when he told Venus that he loves her during the on court coaching.

It was so endearing to see how Venus was looking at him. She really is a daddy´s girl :yeah:

Thanks for the highlights. Very encouraging stuff from Venus.
I noticed that too. You can tell she adores her dad.

Paneru
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:15 PM
No. She's playing Amelia, Charelston, Fed Cup, and Istanbul for sure. I know that she's signed up for Warsaw, but she'll be playing 5 weeks in a row then. She prob signed up for Amelia to make up for Warsaw. I can't see Venus sticking to this schedule completely because it is just a lot of tennis for her. She'll drop one or two events imo. Maybe Charelston and Warsaw, but def. not Fed Cup. She won't let Zina down, unless because of who Belgium is bringing, Zina only wants either Serena or Venus for the team, and in that case Serena should play because she will have less tournaments in a row then. It is SO surprising to see both sisters play so much and commit to all of these tournaments this year. I'm sure that Serena will finish in the top 5 by year's end if she stays healthy and injury-free, but it is looking like Venus might end the year in the top 10, maybe even top 8 by year's end. That would be sweet if it happened that way.

Incorrect.

Ai, Charleston, Fed Cup, & Warsaw.
That's four straight weeks. And
Fed Cup is just one weekend of play
where she may possibly only play one match.

Istanbul comes two weeks after
Warsaw ends, the week before RG.

Venus IMO will not drop any of
her eents unless God forbid she
gets injured.

Lady V is ready to play! :cool: :hearts: :kiss:

vesanto
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:24 PM
It is just my impression or she seemed quite lazy on the points showed in the video?

ico4498
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:28 PM

no doubt about that.

moon
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:01 PM
thanks for the link. :)

Denise4925
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:13 PM
She is certainly a daddy's girl.

But, I love how she calls herself "Vee" :D

akosijepoy
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:29 AM
she's so cute

Abdel