PDA

View Full Version : Movement to Get Venus New Threads(Clothes)

stkenyi
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:17 AM
I must confess I love Venus. And even more, I love Venus in Reebok. But there has to come a point where enough is enough. Although I have been impressed by how Venus has managed to still look so fresh and so clean with her current attire, I must say that I'm getting tired of the same outfits in different colors being repeated. So I want put some thoughts out on things Venus fans can do to rectify the situation and maybe get our girl some new clothes.

(1) An online petition asking Reebok to resign Venus. The results of the petition would be sent to Reebok to try and force their hand. I repeat Try is the operative word here.

(2) A website where fans get to pick which of the major clothing companies should scoop up Venus. The result will then be sent to the three top choices to encourage them to sign Venus.

(3) A website where picture of Venus' old Reebok outfits are posted and fans get to choose what she wears for tournament. Venus can do Retro Venus Williams each tournament.

Please Share your thoughts. Something must change, I am getting tired of the same outfits :fiery:

tennisIlove09
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:19 AM
i thought someone posted that she was close to signing with Lacoste or Ralph Lauren?

Brooklyn90
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:20 AM
i thought someone posted that she was close to signing with Lacoste or Ralph Lauren?

:confused: when was this?

stkenyi
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:21 AM
Well she is still wearing the same crap. The new deal was supposed to happen by Miami.

piercerocks
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:23 AM
she'll get new outfits when she wins. if she really wanted one by now i think they would have made it for her

starin
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:26 AM
:confused: when was this?

i forget who. But during the off season someone said that a major player was pregnanat (Lindsay Davenport) and that Venus would sign with Polo or Lacoste.

So far he got one right. I'm hoping Venus signs with someone else. Cuz Reebok sucks as a brand.

cellophane
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Her current outfit is :yawn:.

Williams#1
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:29 AM
I'm all in! This is a terrific idea and I think we should immediatley contact Reebok with this! Venus Williams is a world champion and should not have to wear old anything!! She should be the main one wit the nu sh*t, not these ho's not even ranked in the top 50 wearing Nike and Lacoste sh*t!! Great idea, when can we start!?!

austennis
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:32 AM
she needs something knew.. but i read she stays with reebok cause they have already given her 10s of millions and she feels loyal

Wolverines08
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Well, Nikkie Vaidisova is the new Reebok Queen and everything about the, revolves around her...Venus should have noticed that by the 2004 U.S. Open when Nikkie had on Venus same dress...Reebok was clearly sending Venus a message...Venus can do better than Reebok...it's up 2 Vee!

supergrunt
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:47 AM
I think Venus just doesn't want to. If players like Nadia Petrova and Andy Roddick can get new deals (no offense) then Venus could easily get one; even if it was something less well known. I don't think it is that she can't, its just that she hasn't gotten to it yet. :sad:

stkenyi
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Well, it looks like Venus is not listening to the message.

Maybe a robust responses to petition will cause her to rethink her position to stay with Reebok.

Does anyone have links to the Williams. Since their websites are being redesigned( I hope) I don't know how to get in touch their folks

Before I proceed on making the websites, I just want to know if people are on board with my out of the box ideas for Venus's outfits

Dunlop1
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Aneres should come out with a new sporting line and Venus should wear it lol

RJWCapriati
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:03 AM
I hope so - I really don't like her outfits - I loved her dresses though in 2000

BrandClay
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:08 AM
OMG, I'm glad someone has finally said something about this! It doesn't make any sense. After Venus won Wimbledon in 2005...I just knew she was going to get with a clothing line...but dang...she is still supporting these Reebok idiots. COME ON...NEW YEAR...NEW CLOTHES....NEW VEE! Let's do something....I like all of your ideals.

winone23
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:34 AM
I can't stand Reebok they will rather have the likes of Jay-Z and 50 cent representing them. Reebok sucks, I have a feeling something will come through for Venus.

CORIA01
Apr 5th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Me Too I Want Venus To Change This Borring Outfits

heartBREAKeRS
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I want Venus to go with Lacoste

Dorcas Monjimbo
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:14 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. Vee is a top player and 5 time grand slam winner. She should be seen in new clothes and not repeating the old ones. Reebok please do justice to her.:rolleyes:

bandabou
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Just a shame...I mean Reebok doesn't have any respect for Vee

tonythetiger
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'm in! I love Venus, but she needs some new threads in a hurry. I think that she would even play better if she had some fly dresses. Even Venus should be tired of those dresses being the fashion plate that she is.

Andy.
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I think she would look awesome in Lacoste or Ralph Lauren Polo

*JR*
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:51 PM
(1) An online petition asking Reebok to resign Venus. The results of the petition would be sent to Reebok to try and force their hand. I repeat Try is the operative word here.
Never mind that marquee athletes make ridiculous money from endorsements, despite being very well paid for their work. You want a role model for Venus, especially as she's a designer herself?

http://thescent.blogspot.com/2006/08/hero-mr-marbury-10-dollar-shoe.html

I'm no sports fan, but I know of Stephan Marbury. He has made a fortune playing Basketball and now he is giving back. His brand, Starbury, is fashionable and ridiculously affordable. They are available at Steve & Barry's.

By now many people already know that $100-$200 dollar sneakers only cost about $5 dollars to make. Stephan knows it too. It is simply a crime to pay so much more than what those sneakers are worth. It is a hardship on most everyone. Here's what he has to say about it in his own flavorful way:

This story isn't about taking from the rich.
It's about looking out for those who aren't.

I know what it's like for people who want to shine but can't because prices for sneakers and gear are so crazy. So do the people at Steve & Barry's. And they've been doing this for years.

That's why I hooked up with them and created the Starbury movement. Starbury means maximum shine for minimum expense. Now that's a win-win.

As for those other lines... well, let's just say they like robbin' the 'hood.

All of his clothing and sneakers are priced at $14.98 or less. I think they look quite nice and I hope to cop the grey ones(not even $10). By the way I heard that Mr. Marbury plans to rock the Starburys on the court. I hope he is supported and that all goes well.

Posted by Dynamite Soul at 9:01 AM

V-MAC
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:25 PM
:lol: at the thread title. Sounds as if Vee is a poor homeless person or something. I kind of agree though. Might sound superficial but as someone else already stated here, new threads for Vee might help improve her game. I mean take Wimbledon 2003 for example - if Vee wasn't wearing that special Diane Von Fusterberg (sp?) outfit, do you think she would have still made the finals with that abdominal strain? ;) God I sound drunk :o

exposbabe
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:54 PM
I think the Ralph Lauren rumour is an old one, never confirmed by the powers that be.

There is a possibility that Venus is a difficult person to sign, because of her "designer" pretensions.
Already, the news out of Nike is that they've gently asked Serena to stop interfering and giving her input, and stick to wearing the clothes.

I think the dresses she's wearing this year are spectactular and very flattering to her (and they look great on me too!), so Nike may be onto something.

Stick to what you do best, I always say.

IAM#1
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:59 PM
I am DOWN for petition!!! Where is it and lets get it started!!

Marcell
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I think the problem with Nike is that they want to sell the outfits that Serena wears but the public like the flambouyant style of Serena. I don't think the public want to see the mass production of everyone wearing the same thing. When you think of Serena,you expect Something different.

BK4ever
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I think the Ralph Lauren rumour is an old one, never confirmed by the powers that be.

There is a possibility that Venus is a difficult person to sign, because of her "designer" pretensions.
Already, the news out of Nike is that they've gently asked Serena to stop interfering and giving her input, and stick to wearing the clothes.

I think the dresses she's wearing this year are spectactular and very flattering to her (and they look great on me too!), so Nike may be onto something.

Stick to what you do best, I always say.

Bullshit...it's in Serena's contract that she has input in her outfit development.

As for Venus...I'm sure she has been approached by other brands but she seems determined to be loyal to the brand that believed in her from the start.

Helen Lawson
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I must confess I love Venus. And even more, I love Venus in Reebok. But there has to come a point where enough is enough. Although I have been impressed by how Venus has managed to still look so fresh and so clean with her current attire, I must say that I'm getting tired of the same outfits in different colors being repeated. So I want put some thoughts out on things Venus fans can do to rectify the situation and maybe get our girl some new clothes.

(2) A website where fans get to pick which of the major clothing companies should scoop up Venus. The result will then be sent to the three top choices to encourage them to sign Venus.

(3) A website where picture of Venus' old Reebok outfits are posted and fans get to choose what she wears for tournament. Venus can do Retro Venus Williams each tournament.

Please Share your thoughts. Something must change, I am getting tired of the same outfits :fiery:

Joe Biden, is that you?

Helen Lawson
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:52 PM
An a serious note, I think she looks fine. Maybe she doesn't give a shit about trendy clothes anymore on the court.

darrinbaker00
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I think the problem with Nike is that they want to sell the outfits that Serena wears but the public like the flambouyant style of Serena. I don't think the public want to see the mass production of everyone wearing the same thing. When you think of Serena,you expect Something different.
Nike isn't paying Serena to be different; they're paying her to sell merchandise. The last time I was at Niketown San Francisco, I didn't see any of Serena's outfits on display. I asked an employee why, and she told me it was because her merchandise wasn't selling.

darrinbaker00
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Bullshit...it's in Serena's contract that she has input in her outfit development.

As for Venus...I'm sure she has been approached by other brands but she seems determined to be loyal to the brand that believed in her from the start.
Loyalty is a two-way street, my friend. Reebok showed where their loyalties lie when they didn't pick the option in Venus' contract three years ago.

Rex59
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Venus needs weight, not new clothes. She looks near anorexic.

Bounty Hunter
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:11 PM
An a serious note, I think she looks fine. Maybe she doesn't give a shit about trendy clothes anymore on the court.

I totally agree with you.

Fabunny
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:13 PM
I would rather see Venus in the old outfits that were specially designed for her and suit her body than the plain Jane outfits that everyone else on the WTA tour wears.

Their outfits are new, but boring as hell. Besides, Venus' ass would not look good in the same outfit as Justine or Hantuchova.

At the end of the day, no one wears those outfits like Venus Williams! :bounce:

Il Primo!
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:14 PM
:lol: :lol:
To be honest, her outfits are really annoying. Before when you were going to watch one of the sisters, you were excited not only by the fact you would see them in action but also cause of the new outfits they were going to wear!

This feeling is gone concerning Venus. It added some spice and freshness.

She must do something. A real fashionista can't wear the same shit at every single tournament.

Mrs. Peel
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I have no problem with her clothes. She could wear a burlap sack for all I care as long as she is out there winning and going up in the rankings!

Infiniti2001
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:39 PM
If Venus really cared , I bet she'd do something about it :shrug:

Haute
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I say we begin a massive letter campaign to Diane von Furstenberg to be Venus' official designer. :D

tennisbum79
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Venus does not seem to care much about these things, why should we.

She has been wearing the same boring outfit since Memphis.
I remember, she used to be so excited about changing outfit each tournamen.

I remember one US Open where she brought 7 outfits.
Noow! Just....

dreamgoddess099
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Venus hasn't signed another contract not because Reebok or any other label doesn't want her, but because nobody's offering the kind of money that she feels she's worth. Little known players get contracts all the time, Venus is so famous any clothing label would love to have her. She'd rather wear old outfits that were designed especially for her and only her, than to take a lesser contract and wear stuff that everybody else is wearing. Once you've been treated like a queen it's hard to return to the pack. Pride is whats stopping Venus from signing a new contract, she's not going to sign another contract unless they're offering what she wants.

ico4498
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Venus hasn't signed another contract not because Reebok or any other label doesn't want her, but because nobody's offering the kind of money that she feels she's worth.

ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner!

still, i'd support all three proposals from the thread starter. ain't nothing like a 'lil push to get the wagon rollin'.

tennisbum79
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Posted by dreamgoddess099 http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images/buttons/blue/viewpost.gif (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=10450171#post10450171)
Venus hasn't signed another contract not because Reebok or any other label doesn't want her, but because nobody's offering the kind of money that she feels she's worth.
ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner!

still, i'd support all three proposals from the thread starter. ain't nothing like a 'lil push to get the wagon rollin'.

How many years has it bean now without a contract?
3-4 years?

Maybe this is not about money.
Because I do not think her marketability has increased the last 3 years, she
has not played that much.
Yes she won Wimby, but the terms potentilal companies call for her
to play more tournaments or remain in top 10

Who knows?
I do not sweat about these things anymore

tonythetiger
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Venus needs weight, not new clothes. She looks near anorexic.

Venus does not need to put on weight nor does she look anorexic. She looks fit and healthy IMO. The next you know you'll start talking her being too thick like Serena! :(

Stamp Paid
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I'm sure Reebok is at least paying Venus something. I'm 100% positive she is too smart of a businesswoman to be advertising Reebok for free for the last 3 years. :unsure: And at least they're sending her different colors of her old outfit and stuff. I just wonder what shes gonna wear at Wimbledon this year. The same halter top dress with a different color stripe on the hip?

ico4498
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM
3-4 years?

Who knows?

not just $ i'd agree, but the amount indicates a certain respect.

no, i ain't losing any sleep over this.

dreamgoddess099
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:40 PM
3-4 years?

Who knows?
I could name dozens of other players who have never been anywhere near the top ten or won a single title yet they have clothing sponsors, so obviously it's not a question of marketability because unknowns are signed daily.

Helen Lawson
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I think Venus is very loyal to Reebok and after they paid her a billion dollars to wear their clothes, she continues to do so out of goodwill.

Stamp Paid
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I think Venus is very loyal to Reebok and after they paid her a billion dollars to wear their clothes, she continues to do so out of goodwill.

Helen, would you be so loyal if you were in a similar situation?

Helen Lawson
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Helen, would you be so loyal if you were in a similar situation?

I don't know, I've never had Venus' kind of money, and let's face it, I never will.

Personally, I don't care if she wears Reebok for free out of goodwill, or ditches them for the highest bidder, it's her decision, either way doesn't bug me.

Knizzle
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I could name dozens of other players who have never been anywhere near the top ten or won a single title yet they have clothing sponsors, so obviously it's not a question of marketability because unknowns are signed daily.Venus doesn't wanna get stuck with "unknown" type money tho. If she had signed anytime in the past few years and then had a major resurgence winning slams and being in the top 2 again. She'd be stuck in a contract that isn't worth her weight.

schorsch
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:59 PM
i guess this is the least of her problems. and if she wanted to she could ask reebok to design something cooler for her. vaidisova did it, too.

Denise4925
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM
i guess this is the least of her problems. and if she wanted to she could ask reebok to design something cooler for her. vaidisova did it, too.

I kind of think this too. But, I wonder and want to know what the real deal is with her Reebok and whomever else has made offers.

tennisIlove09
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I sense that Venus likes Reebok and the outfit. Since she first started wearing it back in 2004, she has woren other outfits (Wimbledon 04, Wimbledon 05, US Open 04, US Open 05, Fall 04) ... but she goes back to this one. Maybe it's a design she likes.

I also sense that she has moved away where fashion isnt the top thing on her mind anymore. Yes she still likes to look her best on court, and she always looks good. But having the new outfits isnt #1, as it was before.

Chance
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:44 AM
though I always find it interesting to see what Vee is going to wear.... I'm more interested in seeing her win. So if V doesn't care about signing up with someone else...then we're stuck with the 2004 outfits lol

trufanjay
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Venus will eventually run out of stuff to wear. Then maybe she'll change.

Paneru
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:55 AM
I don't know, I've never had Venus' kind of money, and let's face it, I never will.

Personally, I don't care if she wears Reebok for free out of goodwill, or ditches them for the highest bidder, it's her decision, either way doesn't bug me.

ITA!

VeeTennisFan
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:14 PM

Just bombard Reebok with questions of : "Where do I buy the apparel that Venus Williams wears?"

saki
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:35 PM
I agree with whoever it was who said that no-one is offering her the sort of contract that she wants. Loads of players lower ranked than Venus, who will never achieve anything close to Venus, have contracts. She could get a contract if she wanted to but I think she wants a special contract that would give her input into her style and unique outfits and she's not going to get that unless she gets herself back into the top 10 and preferably the top 5.

V-MAC
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Venus will eventually run out of stuff to wear. Then maybe she'll change.

Maybe she could dig out her Aus Open 2001 outfit again :drool: A white version for Wimbly this year ;)

Marcell
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:24 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070417/nytu037.html?.v=95

Magic Johnson Tops 'Athlete Business' Endorsement Survey
Tuesday April 17, 11:00 am ET

NEW YORK, April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- NBA legend Magic Johnson was the top rated athlete when it comes to the business side of corporate endorsements in a survey by New York based TSE Sports & Entertainment. The sports marketing agency's first annual "AB" (Athlete Business) ratings are calculated by surveys from 213 marketing executives who use athletes for corporate purposes. Athletes surveyed are scored in ten business related categories. Athletes are given a score of 1 to 10 (low to high) in each specific area. The total score is their overall "AB" rating. Categories include keynote speech, sales incentive, charity event, trade show appearance, client meet and greet as well as five other areas.
ADVERTISEMENT

The current list shows former athletes, such as NBA legend Magic Johnson, have the greatest appeal to corporate executives over all. Robert Tuchman, the CEO of TSE Sports & Entertainment says, "We survey these athletes on their ability to interact with corporate executives in various business specific categories. This survey gives us a great base of knowledge to rate talent in different types of business settings. It confirms that a lot of former players are better suited for the corporate environment." Still, current NFL star and endorsement king, Peyton Manning clutched the #2 spot.
Other popular athletes that made the list include Michael Jordan (#3), Tiger Woods (#4), and Lance Armstrong (#6). However, top paid athletes like Alex Rodriguez and Maria Sharapova did not make the list. "It takes a certain type of personality to be comfortable with giving a keynote speech or schmoozing with clients in a business setting. When you are interacting with executives it's nice that you can hit a baseball 500 feet, but you also have to be able to hit it off with your audience," says Tuchman.

Top 20 combined "AB" Ratings overall

1) Magic Johnson 99.85
2) Peyton Manning 99.80
3) Michael Jordan 99.75
4) Tiger Woods 99.70
5) Cal Ripken, Jr. 99.50
6) Lance Armstrong 99.45
7) LeBron James 99.25
8) Terry Bradshaw 99.00
9) Shaquille O'Neal 98.75
10) Charles Barkley 98.70
11) Dale Earnhardt, Jr. 98.70
12) Annika Sorenstam 98.65
13) Yogi Berra 98.60
14) Steve Young 98.50
15) Danika Patrick 98.25
16) Rusty Wallace 98.20
17) Derek Jeter 98.15
18) Tiki Barber 98.10
19) Venus Williams 98.05
20) Bill Walton 98.00

TSE is a sports marketing agency based in NYC

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:32 PM
The girl is growing up...I can guarantee that Ralp Lauren did approach her management about designing for her...their styles fit her body perfectly...Have you seen the tennis stuff at RalphLauren.Com...CLASSY. I love the Big Polo...I have one in damn near every color (mostly because I have a Polo *shall we say...hookup*...Thhe hold up is all Venus...she is not the same kid she was even three, four years ago...Ralph designed some wonderful stuff for the officials at this years French...Come on Venus...Give Ralph a go...:D

TennisGuy21
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Aneres should come out with a new sporting line and Venus should wear it lol

I AGREE!!!

Mightymirza
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM
she'll get new outfits when she wins. if she really wanted one by now i think they would have made it for her

what is kiri winning ATM?? :spit: :lol: :p She seems to have no problem gettin new ones!

TomTennis
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:23 PM

NEW YORK, April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- NBA legend Magic Johnson was the top rated athlete when it comes to the business side of corporate endorsements in a survey by New York based TSE Sports & Entertainment. The sports marketing agency's first annual "AB" (Athlete Business) ratings are calculated by surveys from 213 marketing executives who use athletes for corporate purposes. Athletes surveyed are scored in ten business related categories. Athletes are given a score of 1 to 10 (low to high) in each specific area. The total score is their overall "AB" rating. Categories include keynote speech, sales incentive, charity event, trade show appearance, client meet and greet as well as five other areas.
ADVERTISEMENT

The current list shows former athletes, such as NBA legend Magic Johnson, have the greatest appeal to corporate executives over all. Robert Tuchman, the CEO of TSE Sports & Entertainment says, "We survey these athletes on their ability to interact with corporate executives in various business specific categories. This survey gives us a great base of knowledge to rate talent in different types of business settings. It confirms that a lot of former players are better suited for the corporate environment." Still, current NFL star and endorsement king, Peyton Manning clutched the #2 spot.
Other popular athletes that made the list include Michael Jordan (#3), Tiger Woods (#4), and Lance Armstrong (#6). However, top paid athletes like Alex Rodriguez and Maria Sharapova did not make the list. "It takes a certain type of personality to be comfortable with giving a keynote speech or schmoozing with clients in a business setting. When you are interacting with executives it's nice that you can hit a baseball 500 feet, but you also have to be able to hit it off with your audience," says Tuchman.

1) Magic Johnson 99.85
2) Peyton Manning 99.80
3) Michael Jordan 99.75
4) Tiger Woods 99.70
5) Cal Ripken, Jr. 99.50
6) Lance Armstrong 99.45
7) LeBron James 99.25
8) Terry Bradshaw 99.00
13) Yogi Berra 98.60
14) Steve Young 98.50
15) Danika Patrick 98.25
16) Rusty Wallace 98.20
17) Derek Jeter 98.15
18) Tiki Barber 98.10
19) Venus Williams 98.05
20) Bill Walton 98.00

Just goes to show this girl can do the modeling thing, but also extra stuff too, doesnt suprise me that Venus made this list, and is number in terms of any tennis player.

Vlover
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:27 PM

[QUOTE]However, top paid athletes like Alex Rodriguez and Maria Sharapova did not make the list. "It takes a certain type of personality to be comfortable with giving a keynote speech or schmoozing with clients in a business setting. When you are interacting with executives it's nice that you can hit a baseball 500 feet, but you also have to be able to hit it off with your audience," says Tuchman.

I just hope that idiots like Mary Jo and company will stop saying that top paid is equal to most popular because from all the legitimate survey I've seen there is no evidence of that. Its just a shame that women's tennis still market looks over substance after all these years of fighting for equality.:tape:

Anyway I know Vee wants a contract on her terms but I hope she will compromise some what so her fans can selfishly enjoy some new clothes also.:D

Nickk
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Nobody knows what's been happening on the quiet these last few years.

Paneru
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:33 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

1) Magic Johnson 99.85
2) Peyton Manning 99.80
3) Michael Jordan 99.75
4) Tiger Woods 99.70
5) Cal Ripken, Jr. 99.50
6) Lance Armstrong 99.45
7) LeBron James 99.25
8) Terry Bradshaw 99.00
13) Yogi Berra 98.60
14) Steve Young 98.50
15) Danika Patrick 98.25
16) Rusty Wallace 98.20
17) Derek Jeter 98.15
18) Tiki Barber 98.10
19) Venus Williams 98.05
20) Bill Walton 98.00

:cool:

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:06 PM
The girl is growing up...I can guarantee that Ralp Lauren did approach her management about designing for her...their styles fit her body perfectly...Have you seen the tennis stuff at RalphLauren.Com...CLASSY. I love the Big Polo...I have one in damn near every color (mostly because I have a Polo *shall we say...hookup*...Thhe hold up is all Venus...she is not the same kid she was even three, four years ago...Ralph designed some wonderful stuff for the officials at this years French...Come on Venus...Give Ralph a go...:D

Hook a sister up Cam :)