PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else looking forward to Venus - Jankovic SF?

tennisIlove09
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:49 AM
I know it's still a ways away, but wow ... Wimbledon rematch. Revenge time :devil:

winone23
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:52 AM
yeah me

Direwolf
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:55 AM
nope...
am looking forward to

PETROVA vs WILLIAMS Finals....

I dont think that Venus would lose to Jankovic on clay

frontier
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:57 AM
maybe jankovic might not reach the semis,its not given.i think venus will win this one that jankovic must be dead tired from playing week in week out.when she beat venus had an injury i dont see her going past the qtrs.

Rex59
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:08 AM
Am looking forward to a Karolina vs. Venus match. Venus always has difficulty with Karolina. If it happens, there will be plenty of UFEs from both. In addition, there will be no net play, strictly a baseline to baseline game. Karolina just may dismiss the inconsistent Venus, although Karolina hasn't been a model of consistency herself.

jamatthews
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:09 AM
In addition, there will be no net play.

There will, but helmets will be supplied for net approaches.

moon
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:13 AM
why not wait until they both win their quarterfinal matches to start this thread. :confused:

tempting fate people.

Couver
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:13 AM
No, because it's not close to even happening yet. Jumping the gun can lead to a lot of let down later.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:19 AM
yes we should wait until the match actually comes to fruition??:bounce:

RenaSlam.
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Time for Vee to smack a bitch.

aisha
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:19 AM
No!

Jeca's movement reminds me of Myskina. :scared:

junlee_vee
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Am looking forward to a Karolina vs. Venus match. Venus always has difficulty with Karolina. If it happens, there will be plenty of UFEs from both. In addition, there will be no net play, strictly a baseline to baseline game. Karolina just may dismiss the inconsistent Venus, although Karolina hasn't been a model of consistency herself.

Yeah....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I'm glad you corrected yourself with that last sentence, because I was about to!:lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:10 AM
i want vee to win this one but at the same time i want jankovic to win a freaking title. i wish they didnt have to meet, but at the same time, because of the draw, i wish they do. :X

In The Zone
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Golovin will be a huge test for Venus .. let's worry about her before Jelena.

Love-seles
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Since Jankovic's lame AO performance against Serena she hasn't been playing that great. i hope she gets her mojo back. but im not hopeful.

Kunal
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:24 AM
too far ahead

MagicMilan
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Time for Vee to smack a bitch.
:ras: