PDA

View Full Version : Ana Ivanovic lead role of WTA's new movie : How to destroy yourself in a month!

©@®eLess
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM
premiere was in Indian Wells...but its still in cinemas...all over USA!

Mightymirza
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:09 AM
:lol: yeah i am glad I cant watxh it..:lol:

starin
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:10 AM
she's too good to be getting waxed by Shuai Peng and Sybille Bammer. It's probably her "sophomore" slump. Too much pressure and too much attention too soon.

Stamp Paid
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:13 AM
:o

sundoulos
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I saw her at IW lose to Bammer. Several times she screamed in frustration, while Bammer quietly and calmly dispatched her to the padded and sound proof room. She seems very likeable when I saw her at practice with Dani. Too bad there was a crowd seeking Dani's autograph, and Ana just stood there by herself, but she kept smiling.

keirana332
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:09 AM
she's too good to be getting waxed by Shuai Peng and Sybille Bammer. It's probably her "sophomore" slump. Too much pressure and too much attention too soon.

i agree, too much pressure on ana...a la Hantuchova all over again, thankfully dani seems to be playing some great tennis these days and found top form

PatM04
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:13 AM
she's about to finish her comeback against Peng...maybe a come from behind win will give her the confidence to keep grinding when things aren't going well

©@®eLess
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Ivanovic just won a award for her performance! She has another nomination against Dechy tomorrow...stay tuned...for award ceremony

Dexter
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Gotta love you, Dule®. :rolls:

Langers
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Ivanovic just won a award for her performance! She has another nomination against Dechy tomorrow...stay tuned...for award ceremony
:lol: :worship:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:33 AM
You know, everything is possible in movies. Mostly it gets bad in the begining, but there's always a happy ending ;)

Congrats, girl! (never defeated on green clay).

AJDE!!!!!!!!

Bruno71
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Ana had a great tourney in Tokyo in February, even though she fell just short. So, I don't expect another great tourney from her until sometime in July :devil:

Dasha_
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Ana has a huge game. She is very talented young girl, she just need to mature....

CORIA01
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:34 AM
This Thread Is A Bullshit!

ivanban
Apr 5th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I've heard that she's having an Oscar winning role in match vs. Dechy :-)