PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or are the tour really for Bammer?

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:27 PM
because she is a mother?

I remember at IW their was a big thing again her having Tina on the tour and how great it is to have a elite mother on the tour and now having her blog AI - I dont have a problem with it at all, and glad the lower ranked players get a chance but it seems like they are pushing it too much

anyone agree??

Sam's Slave
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:32 PM
she's ranked 29....that's not what i would call "a lower ranked player"

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Nope.
I had no problem when Sandrine Testud tried to give tennis one more chance after he birth of her daughter, I don't see why I should with Bam Bam.
If Farina Elia decided to come back right now, I would welcome her with open arms, same with Lindsay Davenport (well after she gives birth).

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:39 PM

I know but the players who have done that I hvae notice is Hingis, Ivanovic etc - the 'stars' of the tour

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:40 PM

I know but the players who have done that I hvae notice is Hingis, Ivanovic etc - the 'stars' of the tour

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Nope.
I had no problem when Sandrine Testud tried to give tennis one more chance after he birth of her daughter, I don't see why I should with Bam Bam.
If Farina Elia decided to come back right now, I would welcome her with open arms, same with Lindsay Davenport (well after she gives birth).

i dont me you - I mean the tour :p