Apr 4th, 2007, 10:17 PM
What are they? State them here! :wavey:

égalité
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I predicted Mirza as a Wimbledon semifinalist in 2005 :weirdo:

That's all I can think of right now.

GoDominique
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:20 PM
#1: Ted Watts, Karolina Sprem, Venus Williams and 99% of the Centre Court crowd.

Dunlop1
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:26 PM
In no order:

- The Mariana Alves overrule in the Capriati/Serena USO 04 match. That ball was so in lol

- Hingis crossing over the net to point out a mark in her RG final against Graf

- Hingis comments about Mauresmo being half a man

- Serena showing up for Wimbledon 05 looking like Mama Cass :o

égalité
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:28 PM
- Serena showing up for Wimbledon 05 looking like Mama Cass :o

omg :haha:

And Jana Novotna blowing a 5-0 0-40 third set lead against Rubin.

AcesHigh
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:33 PM
#1 has to be the Venus/Sprem match at Wimby 2004. Dumbest moment for Vee probably in her entire career.

Also, Bananagate...

égalité
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:34 PM
"I was pregnant, I was pregnant!"

Paul.
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:42 PM
One of them definitely has to be Sprembledon.

Do you think K-Lina knew that the score was wrong but didn't bother saying anything? There was a moment after the score was called wrong where she looked like she was making her decision :lol:

But the umpire just smiling at her like a complete and utter fool :rolleyes:... Tennis at its dumbest!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TUiXb2Ynu4

darrinbaker00
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:43 PM
1. Anna Kournikova's entire career
2. Lleyton Hewitt's racist comments at the 2001 US Open
3. James Blake letting Hewitt off the hook for those comments
4. Guenther Parche stabbing Monica Seles and NOT DOING TIME FOR IT!
5. Renee Richards being allowed to play on the women's tour
6. Tennis Australia moving their Open from January to December in 1977
7. The USTA no longer giving Open wild cards to the ATA National singles champions
8. The ATP boycott of Wimbledon 1973
9. "Roadmap 2010"
10. Super tiebreaks in lieu of third sets for doubles

The Daviator
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Well if we can include ATP tennis, then definitely round robin and that debacle in Las Vegas :weirdo:

HenryMag.
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:45 PM

please explain

The Daviator
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:47 PM

Do you think K-Lina knew that the score was wrong but didn't bother saying anything? There was a moment after the score was called wrong where she looked like she was making her decision :lol:

But the umpire just smiling at her like a complete and utter fool :rolleyes:... Tennis at its dumbest!!!

That was crazy :lol: Venus still had 4 consecutive SPs though :help:

GoDominique
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Too funny. The lineswoman literally screamed "OUT!" when Sprem was serving at 1-2, how could Teddy not hear it? And then he says 2-2 and doesn't wonder at all why the "next" point gets underway two seconds later, with Sprem serving from the same side. Ahahahahaha. :weirdo:

The Dawntreader
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Sprembledon was absolutely :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smash:

Venus just looked so bemused:lol:

Also, Serena and those line calls at the Open. how that umpire still officiates today is beyond me:rolleyes:

Paul.
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:52 PM
please explain

I'm guessing he is referring to Karatancheva insisting that she was pregnant and that's what made her drug test results positive. :o Bad move.

GoDominique
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Venus is not without blame there - she's such an experienced player, it really was up to her to speak up to Teddy.

Paul.
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:53 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Too funny. The lineswoman literally screamed "OUT!" when Sprem was serving at 1-2, how could Teddy not hear it? And then he says 2-2 and doesn't wonder at all why the "next" point gets underway two seconds later, with Sprem serving from the same side. Ahahahahaha. :weirdo:

I know!! That was one of the loudest 'out' calls I've EVER heard! He must have been the world's worst umpire. How didn't he notice Karolina serving from the same side?!

Weird, weird day.

Brooklyn90
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:58 PM
#1 Sprem vs. Venus Wimbeldon-Wrong Score Called
#2 Serena vs. Capriati-Worst Line Call In History
#3 Justine retiring against Mauresmo in AO Final

HenryMag.
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:59 PM
I'm guessing he is referring to Karatancheva insisting that she was pregnant and that's what made her drug test results positive. :o Bad move.

She was pregnant and playing tennis?? Weird story...

Dunlop1
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:02 PM
At US Open 05, venus claiming she hadn't heard anything about hurricane Katrina when it was the only thing you could watch on tv and players (foreigners included) were already donating to the cause.

Wiggly
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Camille Pin fight. AO 2006. The "Are you fucking kidding me" from Maria was the best part.:lol:

TaxPower
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:04 PM

This one is great!

Henin/Garbin Roland Garros 2004 was quite funny

Groenefelder25
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:48 PM
when players fall over the net :-p

e.g. benesova vs dementieva at wimbledon (05 i think) (benesova falls)
robredo vs ferrer in auckland this year (robredo falls)

AcesHigh
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:51 PM
"The Hand"
-dumb b/c of all the needless controversy it started. The media and fans for blowing it out of proportion and Justine, who could have just been honest, and the dumb French crowd that day.

Viktymise
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:57 PM
The whole free point Wimbledon thing was just :weirdo: Vee really should have made it a set all though :o

Viktymise
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:59 PM
I know!! That was one of the loudest 'out' calls I've EVER heard! He must have been the world's worst umpire. How didn't he notice Karolina serving from the same side?!

Weird, weird day.

I don't get how the crowd didn't even do anything either :confused:

Groenefelder25
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:06 AM
I don't get how the crowd didn't even do anything either :confused:

typical wimbledon crowd, they mutter under their breaths, but not brave enough to shout it out:lol: :p

VishaalMaria
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:07 AM
The whole free point Wimbledon thing was just :weirdo: Vee really should have made it a set all though :o

Who cares? She won it a year later.

VishaalMaria
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:09 AM
The dumbest moment has to be when Spirlea bumped into Venus during their US Open 1997 semi-final match and thereafter quoted "She thinks she is fucking Venus Williams". :tape:

njnetswill
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM
This one is great!

Henin/Garbin Roland Garros 2004 was quite funny

What happened there? :confused:

*Jool*
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Pierce's injury at 76 66 vs Zvonareva, ruining long months of tennis :sad:

Njay16
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:31 AM
1. 2003 French Open "The Hand"
2. Sprembledon
3. 2004 US Open J-cap vs Serena, infamous line call
4. 1997 US Open Sprilea vs Venus "the bump"
5. Dokic's dad gets booted from US Open due to salmon prices
6. Zvonareva chokes in 2004 Acura Classic
7. Capriati fails to capitalize on nine championship points against Venus.
8. Zvonareva's emotional breakdown in the 2004 US Open against Dementieva
9. Tanasugarn celebrating a win over Hantuchova a game early at the 2003 US Open
10. Kuznetsova's drug charges at the 2005 Australian Open

Volcana
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:50 AM
10. Super tiebreaks in lieu of third sets for doubles

On court coaching
Super tiebreaks in lieu of third sets for doubles
Hiring Larry Scott
Mismanaging PR from 1999 to 2003. The tour had more star power those for years than it had had in decades. And in terms of increasing the popularity of the tour, they have nothing to show for it. So TV ratings go up when Venus or Serena play. That would have been true regardless. Has the tour leveraged that into increased name recognition for it's best players. In 1998, Martina Hingis was an international star. In 2007, a similarly accomplished Justine Henin is not. Yet the tour had Seles, Graf, Capriati, Hingis, Venus, Serena, Kournikova all with good records for drawing good crowds and decent to great TV ratings. If people don't know who you players are now, it's because of a failure to introduce them.
Indian Wells 2001 - Tournament director fails to quell crowd. Why dumb? Because a lot of your revenue comes from television advertizing, and depends on TV ratings. Having the two players who get the best TV ratings refusing to play your tournament is .... somebody else's problem now, at least directly. Charlie Pasarell is longer TD.
Not paying someone to lose a final to Kournikova in 1998.
Hingis - Riding horse before '97 RG
Dementieva -Walking onto the court for the '04 RG final
Hantuchova - Falling for all the sex symbol crap in 2002-3. Not many can do all that stuff and still play winning tennis.
Amelie Mauresmo - Not drinking a bottle of champagne before each match she plays at Roland Garros.

Natash.
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:55 AM

:worship: :D

AyumiMorita
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:27 AM
when patty schnyder did not shake hands with conchita martinez
at charleston 2004

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:54 AM
On court coaching
Super tiebreaks in lieu of third sets for doubles
Hiring Larry Scott
Mismanaging PR from 1999 to 2003. The tour had more star power those for years than it had had in decades. And in terms of increasing the popularity of the tour, they have nothing to show for it. So TV ratings go up when Venus or Serena play. That would have been true regardless. Has the tour leveraged that into increased name recognition for it's best players. In 1998, Martina Hingis was an international star. In 2007, a similarly accomplished Justine Henin is not. Yet the tour had Seles, Graf, Capriati, Hingis, Venus, Serena, Kournikova all with good records for drawing good crowds and decent to great TV ratings. If people don't know who you players are now, it's because of a failure to introduce them.
Indian Wells 2001 - Tournament director fails to quell crowd. Why dumb? Because a lot of your revenue comes from television advertizing, and depends on TV ratings. Having the two players who get the best TV ratings refusing to play your tournament is .... somebody else's problem now, at least directly. Charlie Pasarell is longer TD.
Hingis - Riding horse before '97 RG
Dementieva -Walking onto the court for the '04 RG final
Hantuchova - Falling for all the sex symbol crap in 2002-3. Not many can do all that stuff and still play winning tennis.
Amelie Mauresmo - Not drinking a bottle of champagne before each match she plays at Roland Garros.

add to this the hand incident in 03, the 06 AO final, sprembledon, Hewitt racist comment...and the infamous line call...can't get past that one....and that's my list

Serena!
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:22 AM
1. USO 2004 "The Call"
2. Sprem-Venus "Extra Point" at Wimbledon 2004
3. "The Hand"
4. "The Bump"
5. Serena for even playing Wimbledon when she was fat.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:03 PM
5. Serena for even playing Wimbledon when she was fat.

:weirdo:

Kunal
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I predicted Mirza as a Wimbledon semifinalist in 2005 :weirdo:

That's all I can think of right now.

LOL....What were you on??

ViennaCalling
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Pierce's injury at 76 66 vs Zvonareva, ruining long months of tennis :sad:

after matchpoint :mad:

Duramont
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:31 PM
And Claudine Schaul who came back after 2:5 in third set against Kateryna Bondarenko in Q1 of home tournament Luxembourg to lead 6:5 40:15 (2 MPs) before injurying her knee so badly that she is injured for at least 9 months... :sad: :o

frenchie
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Wow!!

So many great memories in here

tennnisfannn
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:03 PM
when patty schnyder did not shake hands with conchita martinez
at charleston 2004
That was priceless, coz she went to shake conchita's hand and then withdrew her hand. All because conchita wanted the same ball.

polishprodigy
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Lubomira Kurhajcova blowing a 6-0 5-0 lead against Lisa Raymond in the first round of the 2004 French Open, eventually losing 0-6 7-5 6-3.

Petersmiler
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Wasn't there a tournament where they discovered the court was the wrong size?

V-MAC
Apr 5th, 2007, 02:50 PM

:mad: Makes my blood boil every time I see that clip. What is really sad though are the comments left by YouTube members under that clip, with a certain WTAWorld member in particular making an ass out of him/herself :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Tracy Austin's entire career as a commentator.

Beny
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Dechy as a US Open doubles champion :help: :help: :help:
..I still can`t get over it...

When Dechy wins a GS doubles title..then anything in tennis is possible really..Alex Stevenson winning Wimbleon next three years

selesbooz
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Capriati crying about not knowing the importance of Title IX for woman in sports.

"Im sorry:sad: :sad: I just don't know what it is":tape: :help: :lol:

shirley
Apr 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM
So many memories. I remember an American male player who got banned from Wimbledon (Jeff Tarango or something like that) walked out of a match after an umpire ruled against him. He shouted at the umpire picked up his bags and walked off court. His wife then slapped the umpire

Corswandt
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:07 PM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/jon_wertheim/news/2002/04/15/mailbag/

Corswandt
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Camille Pin fight. AO 2006. The "Are you fucking kidding me" from Maria was the best part.:lol:

And Maria forgetting that there was no third set TB. I think she was preparing to return Camille's Serve of Doom when the umpire told her that there was no TB and so she was actually 0-15 down on her service game rather than 0-1* down.

Denise4925
Apr 5th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Sesil and Canas doping
Justine/Serena RG '03 semi (the whole match including the crowd)
Spirlea/Venus bump and Irina's and Richard's comments afterward
The crowd and tournament officials at IW '01
Serena/JenCap line call at US Open '04
Venus/Sprem (Watts) Wimbly '04
WTA Roadmap 2010 :rolleyes:
The 1000 game 5th set quarterfinal between Roddick and Younes at AO '03
Career of Alexandra Stevenson
JenCap not knowing about Title IX
Venus not knowing about Katrina
Serena's comments about the French and the Iraqi invasion
The FedCup fight between BJK and JenCap.

piercerocks
Apr 5th, 2007, 08:53 PM
1. Sprem at wimbledon forgetting the score- so funny
2. Julie Halard forgetting she was in a tiebreak..
3. Serena/Capriati
4. Dokic thinking she won at AO against Razzano.. kind of sad though
5. Alexandra Stevenson's post-wimbledon career
6. Kartantcheva- "I was knocked up."
7. Serena or Venus's beads falling out in a tennis match
8. Justine retiring from AO final
9. Bryanne Stewart: "i can win wimbledon"
10. Irina Spirlea

stevos
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:28 PM
:mad: Makes my blood boil every time I see that clip. What is really sad though are the comments left by YouTube members under that clip, with a certain WTAWorld member in particular making an ass out of him/herself :rolleyes:

Noticed that too :rolleyes:

Viktymise
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:38 PM

there are no words to describe heylookimgay he is just :weirdo: beyond belief

tennisfan5
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Capriati complaining about the "decimal" levels of Monica's grunt in 2001. :lol:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:54 PM

I missed that fiasco (and honestly can't believe that it happened). How did it work out in the end?!

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Lleyton Hewitt behavior and comments towards a certain line judge in his match vs James Blake at the US Open a couple of years ago.

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:06 AM
The FedCup fight between BJK and JenCap.

What happened?

Marcus1979
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:40 AM
wasn't it that JenJen wanted her father/coach at the fed cup practice or something and Billie Jean didn't want any of the players coaches there and so apparently it got heated.

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM
What happened?

I believe the USA's team rules stipulated that only BJK could coach the team and JenCap's father was coaching her in one practice session and BJK confronted her and forebade her father on the court. Jen challenged her about it, and either she quit or BJK kicked her off the squad. It's been so long ago, I don't remember who did what in the end, but it really got blown out of proportion and there was controversy over Jen not following the rules and BJK being a tyrannt.

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM
wasn't it that JenJen wanted her father/coach at the fed cup practice or something and Billie Jean didn't want any of the players coaches there and so apparently it got heated.

Yep.

Black Mamba.
Apr 6th, 2007, 01:18 AM
James Blake in how he handled the situation with Hewitt. It's one thing to be dignified but it's another to give a guy a free pass.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 6th, 2007, 02:26 AM
9. Bryanne Stewart: "i can win wimbledon"
Did she really say that? :confused: I think you got the wrong player (Leanne Baker).

sgsox
Apr 6th, 2007, 02:39 AM

i dont know about that but i do remember a commentator saying the service boxes on amelia islands center court was too small a few years ago

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:04 AM
1.Sprembledon (All involved, Sprem, Venus, and Watts :weirdo:)
2.The Call US Open '04-That umpire I honestly think felt dumb after calling the score wrong so she acted like she overruled the call, which she never did....at least it wasn't audible.
3.Mary Pierce abusing the injury time out rules in the '05 US Open SF (:lol: at the handshake afterwards and hearing Mary Carillo go 'ooomph' in the background)
4.JHH retiring in a GS final :weirdo:
5.Dimitry Tursonov not letting go of Fergus Murphy's (the chair umpire) hand and being a total ass after he lost a match 9-7 in the 3rd at Wimbledon :weirdo:

Anna F'd Enrique
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Tanasugarn looked like a complete idiot against Hantuchova when she cheered a game too early. Did you guys see the way she jumped up and down? LOLOLOL...too funny.

égalité
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:46 AM
1.Sprembledon (All involved, Sprem, Venus, and Watts :weirdo:)
2.The Call US Open '04-That umpire I honestly think felt dumb after calling the score wrong so she acted like she overruled the call, which she never did....at least it wasn't audible.
3.Mary Pierce abusing the injury time out rules in the '05 US Open SF (:lol: at the handshake afterwards and hearing Mary Carillo go 'ooomph' in the background)
4.JHH retiring in a GS final :weirdo:
5.Dimitry Tursonov not letting go of Fergus Murphy's (the chair umpire) hand and being a total ass after he lost a match 9-7 in the 3rd at Wimbledon :weirdo:

She did overrule it, which is why it was such a horrendous call.

rhz
Apr 6th, 2007, 06:56 AM
No One Mentioned the Wrong Measurement of the court in one tournie a few years back. I remember it was on a clay court. but I can't remember which and which players were invloved. All I know is that the players complained for the match to be repeated, but officials said no, because the players felt the oddness at the end or almost at the end of the match.. Stupid Officials!!

Goai
Apr 6th, 2007, 07:07 AM
No One Mentioned the Wrong Measurement of the court in one tournie a few years back. I remember it was on a clay court. but I can't remember which and which players were invloved. All I know is that the players complained for the match to be repeated, but officials said no, because the players felt the oddness at the end or almost at the end of the match.. Stupid Officials!!
I think it was at Amelia Island. I can't remember who though. There were a lot of double faults.

starin
Apr 6th, 2007, 07:18 AM
The thing I still don't get about Sprembledon is why no one went down to correrct the umpire? I mean come on. The tournament dirctor or someone must have been notified.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Apr 6th, 2007, 07:35 AM
She did overrule it, which is why it was such a horrendous call.

No, no...watch the clip of that point.... There is no audible overrule, all you hear from the chair is "Advantage Capriati". After Serena's ball landed INSIDE the line there was no "OUT" call from the chair. When an umpire overrules a call they either say "correction: ball was good" if it was called good, or "out" if the linesperson misses the long or wide ball. The umpire just doesn't call the score without an audible overrule, which did not occur at least not from what I can hear.

égalité
Apr 6th, 2007, 08:11 AM
No, no...watch the clip of that point.... There is no audible overrule, all you hear from the chair is "Advantage Capriati". After Serena's ball landed INSIDE the line there was no "OUT" call from the chair. When an umpire overrules a call they either say "correction: ball was good" if it was called good, or "out" if the linesperson misses the long or wide ball. The umpire just doesn't call the score without an audible overrule, which did not occur at least not from what I can hear.

Well, the linesman called it good, so the chair had to have overruled it at some point. I don't think she'd mess the match up that much just because she misspoke.

Slutiana
Apr 6th, 2007, 08:29 AM
golovin vs Smashnova in the us open 2nd roud 04...on the last few shots of the match she started screaming....Sharapova's grunts sound like a squeak in comparison..tati was literally screaming...smashnova didn't shake her had at the end

TomTennis
Apr 6th, 2007, 11:01 AM
- USO 04 Serena/Cap line calls. That match was probably the most influencial in introducing the challenge system.

- Spremdledon. I still say today that she knew the score, is it just me being a bias fan or can you totally see it on her face because to me its blatantly obvious. Still, Vee left those SP's slip so what happened happened.

shirley
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:25 PM
7. Serena or Venus's beads falling out in a tennis match

I remember that. I think it was Venus against Lindsay either at the Australian or US Open

VishaalMaria
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I remember that. I think it was Venus against Lindsay either at the Australian or US Open

It was at the Australian Open and Venus got a game point taken away from her of which, thereafter she screams "IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS CAUSING A DISTURBANCE!"

RenaSlam.
Apr 6th, 2007, 04:20 PM
1.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
2.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
3.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
4.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
5.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
6.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
7.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
8.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
9.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth
10.) Capriati's trashy potty mouth

RenaSlam.
Apr 6th, 2007, 04:20 PM

GoDominique
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:10 PM
- USO 04 Serena/Cap line calls. That match was probably the most influencial in introducing the challenge system.

- Spremdledon. I still say today that she knew the score, is it just me being a bias fan or can you totally see it on her face because to me its blatantly obvious. Still, Vee left those SP's slip so what happened happened.
And Venus didn't?

Wouldn't that make Venus dumber than Sprem then? :)

GoDominique
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I suggest you watch the clip again. It was an overrule. :)

If you look closely you can see Alves' index finger pointing "out".
You theory doesn't make sense anyway.

black_fire
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:33 PM
another interesting moment was when Ana Shashnova retired against Ana Timotic during last year's Fed Cup competition.
She was 7-5 5-3 and a serve up but injured badly...
BUT she managed to win 3 straight points and thus she had 3 mps... but she missed them, lost her service game and retired at 5-4* 15-0... :o :rolleyes:

Corswandt
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:52 PM

I think it was at Amelia Island. I can't remember who though. There were a lot of double faults.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/jon_wertheim/news/2002/04/15/mailbag/

rhz
Apr 9th, 2007, 10:53 PM

Thank you!!

jenny161185
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM

Thats Mature Like Serenas never said anything bad :tape:

Nickk
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Tanasugarn looked like a complete idiot against Hantuchova when she cheered a game too early. Did you guys see the way she jumped up and down? LOLOLOL...too funny.

Is there any video?:lol:

wtatennisballer
Apr 10th, 2007, 02:26 AM
4) Capriati choking against Henin in the US Open semi finals '03

3) A fan calling Capriati "Chewbaka ! " while she was serving for that match (see above)

2) Serena Williams getting robbed on the line calling at the US Open

1) Everytime Gustavo Kuerten hits a tennis ball

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:41 AM
I saw it on TV and it was hilarious! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mynarco
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Martina's loss @ AO final in 2002...4MP wasted...it sounded dumb to me
Also her 99 French open Final...
hm...JHH's retirement last year @ AO Final

lecciones
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:59 AM
I want to see that vid! She must have been concentrating too much she forgot the scoreline!