*Jean*
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Great job! Well done :bounce:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Great.
I hope Sammy doesn't get jealous.
Keep up the winning Lisa.
I'm trying to guess who you would be playing with the Olympics in 2008.
Vania King seems the best bet for you so I hope you didn't teach her that good of a lesson.

jazar
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:22 PM
soo easy

Dave.
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Why aren't Lisa and Sam playing together??

Anyway, I think this means Lisa goes ahead of Sam and takes the number 1 doubles ranking for herself now!:bounce: :worship:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Anyway, I think this means Lisa goes ahead of Sam and takes the number 1 doubles ranking for herself now!:bounce: :worship:

I think Sam's game is actually made for clay with her forehand compared to Lisa.
I also think she gave herself a good shot at this tourni.

Cara Black is on Lisa's tail, so no reason for them to both drop and lose their number one seeding at a slam when they can still retain it if Lisa stays at number one and Sam doesn't drop too low.

stefi62
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:36 PM

Not yet. 11 tournaments count for the rankings, and the 12th result in tournament for both Sam and Lisa is 135 points. Lisa won 70 points today, so not enough!

Except if Lisa goes in the final, they'll stay n°1 together! :wavey:

And by the way, I believe Sam simply wants to be sure to be a seed for both Roland Garros and Wimbledon!

Ferosh
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Keep it going, girls!

ioni
Apr 4th, 2007, 05:52 PM
nice win for Lisa and Nadia ,good luck next round girls !

Dave.
Apr 4th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Not yet. 11 tournaments count for the rankings, and the 12th result in tournament for both Sam and Lisa is 135 points. Lisa won 70 points today, so not enough!

Except if Lisa goes in the final, they'll stay n1 together! :wavey:

And by the way, I believe Sam simply wants to be sure to be a seed for both Roland Garros and Wimbledon!

Ok, I just thought that because Lisa has played an event without Sam, something has to give. Lisa/Sam lost first round last year, but now Lisa on her own has won more points, wouldn't she go ahead of Sam as they both have the exact same amount of points? :o :confused:

stefi62
Apr 4th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Ok, I just thought that because Lisa has played an event without Sam, something has to give. Lisa/Sam lost first round last year, but now Lisa on her own has won more points, wouldn't she go ahead of Sam as they both have the exact same amount of points? :o :confused:

No, because if she does not go to the finals, the amount of points she'd win would be lesser than 135, their last result that does not count. They played 23 tournaments together. So out of 23, 12 results do not count!
These ranking things are hard to get, but IMO, except if there is a final, Lisa and Sam will stay both n°1!:wavey: They should even keep the same amount of points they have now!

Ellery
Apr 4th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Vania and Tiantian :o

Demska
Apr 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
:)

goldenlox
Apr 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Nadia should focus on singles, unless she's playing with Sveta, and getting experience as an Olympic team

.Andrew.
Apr 4th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Wow Raymond/Petrova? :eek: :yeah:

What a nice team! :hearts: :yeah:

Well done, girls!

Vania/Tiantian :hug:

Sharapova's_Boy
Apr 5th, 2007, 04:04 AM
Nadya/Lisa :yeah:

tobi
Apr 5th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Thats a really effective team if Nadia keeps her focus on the match