PDA

View Full Version : Interview Tarpischev on Maria sharapova about fedcup (video)

nouf
Apr 4th, 2007, 10:12 AM
i recorded this interview of tarpischev, one translation plze its in russian!
http://static-06.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2727299.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/sportvideos/video/2727299

schorsch
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:48 AM
i dont understand russian. but i heard vera zvonareva so maybe she will replace masha

Aryman3
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Safina will be included in place of injuried Masha. If sth bad happens
they'll talk with Zwonareva

AnnaK_4ever
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Safina dumped Tarpischev. Her mother said he never spoke to her about this year Fed Cup and Dinara had no room in her tournament schedule to join the team all of sudden.

Dasha_
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Now I love Safina even more

frenchie
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM
pfff

Anna C is better than Safina and Zvonareva together!!

lilimi
Apr 4th, 2007, 01:20 PM
IMHO, the thing is that vera and dinara should have been on the list instead of sharapova:p . if i understand well, now she can go to the olympics next year even if she doesn't play next rounds as she pulled out for injury:confused::confused: now that she wanted to play she can't:o russian selections for the olympics will be dramatic...maybe anna should play for georgia, lol (just kidding).
if it's true about dinara, she made the right decision, she doesn't have good stamina plus she needs confidence currently:help: ...

frenchie
Apr 4th, 2007, 01:30 PM
What is Tarpishev's problem with Chakvetadze??

TaliaSecondServe
Apr 4th, 2007, 02:00 PM
What is Tarpishev's problem with Chakvetadze??

Chakvetadze is replacing Dementieva and Tarpishev has no problem with her.

The problem is who will replace Sharapova.

TaliaSecondServe
Apr 4th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Tarpishev said: it's a sad news that Maria is injured, she is out of the game for 5-6 weeks, so won't be able to take part in FC as well. As her father told it's a shoulder injury, rather serious so she needs a considerable period of time to recover.
In the begining the announcer said that Maria will be replaced by Safina or Zvonareva.