PDA

View Full Version : Underrated Beuty Dominika Cibulkova goes 3R in Amelia

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
Time to talk about the new ones for a change of scenery.
Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia is one of those undiscovered beauties in the WTA. And she is also showing she can play high level tennis after defeating Vera Dushevina and moving to round 3 ,putting her WC to good use.
Her next match will be against fellow country woman Daniela Hantukova, another slo-beautie. Is it in the water there?
Sorry forget how to operate the photo pasting and I can' post a picture ,but it someone else can,it'd be appreciated by me and everyone else,i assure you.
Thanks

Viktymise
Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:19 PM
I don't think she is that underrated in terms of talent and looks. Im actually surprised that she hasn't had a better MD WTA event sooner. Winning the 75k in Bratislava last year was really impressive considering it had the best field of any challenger maybe ever and came through some tough matches. She has a really good game. She's a big hitter although i wouldn't say she's a Sprem. She has some variety and is a fighter, well she was when i saw her anyway. She's a pretty girl and will no doubt have alot more media attention when she starts doing well at the slams. I can see her being top 20 in the coming years, im not sure how far she can actually go i guess it just depends on how hard she works, the people she has around her and if she stays healthy ;)

babsi
Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Please don't hotlink to the photos! Put the on imageshack. It's simply not fair as it eats bandwidth unnecessarily.

alias
Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
Holy shit, her thighs are HUGE! She reminds me of Barbara Schett.

stevos
Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:45 PM
She is insanely hot :drool:

I'm so happy with how she's doing this week, I hope we get to see her in a match as soon as possible. RG could be a good one for her.

Derek.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
She's not undiscovered.

Some have known about her way before this week.

.Andrew.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Dominka :hearts:

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:20 PM
She's not undiscovered.

Some have known about her way before this week.

She is undiscovered in the sense of the general public ,although tennis mice like you might know of her. The average person wouldn't have the slightest idea who is she.

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=stevos;10436463]She is insanely hot :drool:

Indeed ,she is steamy ,radioactively so.
Forget about Kournikova ,this is the real thing

Viktymise
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
She is undiscovered in the sense of the general public ,although tennis mice like you might know of her. The average person wouldn't have the slightest idea who is she.

The average person wouldn't know who 90% or more of the players are on the WTA :tape:

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
To average person wouldn't know who 90% or more of the players are on the WTA :tape:

Right that's why you are a tennis mouse

Derek.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
To average person wouldn't know who 90% or more of the players are on the WTA :tape:

Exactly. :o

All they know is Federer, Roddick, Serena, Venus, and Sharapova.

But they can't match their faces with their names. :o

Viktymise
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Right that's why you are a tennis mouse

Yeah but that means that you don't really need to say she is undiscovered, as most people who are clued in on this board would have heard of her :p

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=babsi;10436397]Please don't hotlink to the photos! Put the on imageshack. It's simply not fair as it eats bandwidth unnecessarily.[/Q

What is the procedure to paste photos and for links?
My usual techniques don't seem to work in this site.
Thanks

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah but that means that you don't really need to say she is undiscovered, as most people who are clued in on this board would have heard of her :p

Yeah? How many?

Kevin.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
i remmebr they played in Auckland. i think this was the score

(2)Daniela Hantuchova def. (WC)Dominika Cibulkova 6-1,3-6,6-2
I think was the first or second round i am not sure

Viktymise
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah? How many?

Well she has done other things than just beating AMG and Dushevina. Its not like she's doing it out of nowhere

switz
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:42 PM
yes everyone who knows her says she hot so she's hardly underrated. she just not known yet.

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
i remmebr they played in Auckland. i think this was the score

(2)Daniela Hantuchova def. (WC)Dominika Cibulkova 6-1,3-6,6-2
I think was the first or second round i am not sure

Ok she's proved she can win at least one set from Daniela. It'll be interesting to watch,although Daniella is riding high from IW.

Cris Senior
Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:01 PM

You are really going to have to change the way you reason if you want to pass admisson exams to a good school.
Errors in logic:
1-You are reasoning by assumption:"most people.."
2-Your statement is called an empirical one,i.e. it requires proof ,evidence to show its content is true.
3-Now have you performed valid polls among the board members? to show this the case?
Or have you hired some other organization to do it?
4-Otherwisre you are again,reasoning by wishful thinking

Viktymise
Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:02 PM
You are really going to have to change the way you reason if you want to pass admisson exams to a good school.
Errors in logic:
2-Your statement is called an empirical one,i.e. it requires proof ,evidence to show its content is true.
3-Now have you performed valid polls among the board members? to show this the case?

Ok Bye :wavey:

davidmario
Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:28 PM

exactly my thought. especially the first photo:worship:

Steve
Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
Please don't hotlink to the photos! Put the on imageshack. It's simply not fair as it eats bandwidth unnecessarily.
The only way to avoid that from happenin would be not to advertise the sites in your sig and post the images on imageshack yourself.

Cris Senior
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:02 AM

Ijnteresting, it mught've been a matter of angling because in her other photos her legs look slimmer.
Still Babs was/is a hot chick herself.
Here is a link to another Dominika phot
http://home17.inet.tele.dk/wta/
Please :can someone explain how to paste photos on this site? or links?

darrinbaker00
Apr 4th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Errors in logic:
Feel like a man now, tough guy?

piercerocks
Apr 4th, 2007, 04:54 AM
she's hot. but i like daniela better.

Viktymise
Apr 4th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Errors in logic:

I find it absolutely hilarious that you say i will struggle to pass admission exams into good schools, when your the one who cant spell beauty right :tape:

Uranus
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Her legs look "big" only because she's 1m55 tall or so.
She's really hot :drool:
and IMO she doesn't look like Barbara Schett at all. They're totally different in terms of looks!
I think she's underrated too: she doesn't have a bandwagon here like many other girls had when they were ranked around #150 like her.