PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Like Dani's Chance On Clay Against Human Backboard Llagostera Vives

pierce0415
Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM
OK someone started a poll asking for the total number of UE in the Li v Sprem match ... but someone should have started one for this match :lol: ... it would be a sight to see ... on one end Dani who does not play extremely well on clay ... I believe she will be frustrated against the human-backboard Nuria and may actually lose the match ... you better believe that there will be a high number of UE in this match, with most being registered by Dani :help:

Sexysova
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
Hantuchova 63 62

Lunaris
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
You are right. But I don't think Daniela doesn't play extremely well on clay, that's a myth. It may not be the surface that suits her game best but she can make unforced errors on hard court and grass in similar fashion. In this match surface is not the decisive factor, it depends more on how Daniela plays. Besides as you surely know rubico is faster than european clay so it should serve her better. If she loses it will be disappointing but there are many more important tournaments left.

jazar
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:17 PM
it will be close cos its her first match of the season on clay i think. but she wont lose

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:36 PM
Nuria has a good shot imo

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
You have to be joking.. this was the womans first Main Draw Win on the actual WTA TOur this year, and she is ranked 571. She ISNT Going to be Daniela :rolleyes:

tobi
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:39 PM
Nuria has a good chance of winning.But didnt see her play for ages so cant say anything.

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Nuria has a good chance of winning.But didnt see her play for ages so cant say anything.

she has been injured badly and her challenger record isnt great but she hasnt played much on clay which is by far her best surface!

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:42 PM
You have to be joking.. this was the womans first Main Draw Win on the actual WTA TOur this year, and she is ranked 571. She ISNT Going to be Daniela :rolleyes:

do you even know who she is??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4th round of RG and tour titles on clay - a little bit of repect needed!

John.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Dani in 2 sets

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
do you even know who she is??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4th round of RG and tour titles on clay - a little bit of repect needed!

Um.. yea.. i know who she is.. i Kinda do know tennis .... What im saying is that She hasnt done much of anything in her combeback. Daniela has beaten her twice .. once even on clay :p

Emina.
Apr 3rd, 2007, 03:06 PM
Daniela in 2

MistyGrey
Apr 3rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
I agree, I too think Nuria has a great chance against Dani on clay. But C'mon Dani! win this title!

Ballbasher
Apr 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Dani 7-5 6-1

Lunaris
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:23 AM
As I wrote it's a myth. Keep going Danka.

sundoulos
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Am I too late to predict the outcome? I bet all my vCash, Dani in 2 sets.

Oh, I am late. Sorry. Just wanted to get my 100th post to become a senior.

gocanadago
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Dani will win! ;)

Ferosh
Apr 4th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Another bullshit prediction from Pierce! :spit:

mandy7
Apr 4th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Yay.

I voted Daniela for a reason!