PDA

View Full Version : the no matter what happens I will always support you thread

An
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:42 AM
I like to say that no matter what happens with Kim, I will always keep supporing her. I don't care if she keeps on loosing.
Kim, you are a wonderful girl and therefore I admire you.

An:)

PS some people must stop with their negative comment on Kim. Overweight, bored,.....? oh please, you are kidding wright?:mad:

KaseyL
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Thanks An! :kiss:

Cilla
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:01 AM
:kiss: :angel: Kim!!

Lisbeth
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:53 AM
I will too. Get well soon Kim.

keta
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:56 AM
:kiss: :kiss: this is the best fourm ever!! ill awlays love kim no matter what she dose !!! she is such a georgeous person!!!:kiss: :kiss: ]
get better soon sweetie!!

Lleyki
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:44 PM
I totally agree!!
She is the best and I will never stop supporting her no matter what!!
I love you Kimmie :kiss:

Katrien
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:49 PM
I'll second that!

gokimmie
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Kimmie's in my hart......and she's ther to stay!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Come-on-kim
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:46 PM
That's completely true!! You can become the #1000 player in the world, I'll still supporting you Kim, but I know that it won't happen!!!:kiss: :hearts:

Mazza
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:55 PM
ditto here :)

You rock Kim! Keep being you! :)

ßcoene
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:08 PM
I hope we all will keep supporting her because their will probably be other bad results in her career ( I hope not ). I'm certainly going to support her all her career even when she out of the top 100 because she such a nice girl and a great fighter.

~|Naomi|~
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:08 AM
Kimmie:angel:

I will also always support her no matter what, cause she is the nicest, most sweetest player ever:angel:

Good luck for the future in everything Kim:bounce: :bounce:

irma
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Go Kimmy forever :bounce:

Hermione
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:40 PM
That's such a nice thing to say and I totally agree with it.

angele87
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:25 PM
This is such a nice thread :angel:

I agree with all of you!! I adore Kimmie and she'll be my fave forever :D

Frau Antje
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:12 PM
An :wavey:

Lleykimmy1
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:48 AM
I'll always support Kim because she's the greatest player of the whole world. She never gives up and I like the way she fights for every point, just like Lleyton ...

You are a really nice girl who also seem to be a really warm person. And also you're so funny out there !!!

I wish you a lot of happiness with Lleyton, you're so nice together !!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts

A big fan from Switzerland !!!

Go Kim, go Lleyton and go Elke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Pinkie
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Kim has a really serious injury that could end her career if she not careful. Losing more matches for a couple of months or even a year is not that big of a deal if it gets rid of her injury. I'm sure Kim would love to play more tournaments and spend more time practicing. She just can't right now. Instead of second-guessing her motivation or her weight (only guys would), people should support her in what must be a frustrating year. Just give her some time. She'll be back next year.

disposablehero
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:50 AM
I am still there.

kevijntje
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:28 PM
i will always support kim , cause she is just the best and she is such a sweet girl isn't she:angel: :angel: :angel: always friendly and nice to other people
wish her also good luck with lleyton , they are just a great couple :) :) :)

GOOD LUCK TO KIM :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Elleke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:37 PM
:wavey:
I'll also support her always.. GOOD LUCK KIMMY!! hope you will be better soon:kiss:

ceetje
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:08 PM
go kim!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: