Jelena Kostanic Tosic
Ivana Lisjak
Sanja Ancic
Petra Martic

I really hope they play Petra w/Jelena in singles

Jerraj
Apr 2nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
no karolina :(

Petra should play at least one single because Ivana and Sanja are really bad at the moment.

ce
Apr 2nd, 2007, 05:03 PM
well sprem said she wont play

croat123
Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM
yup, sprem is playing budapest qualies. it's a shame because she's played well in fed cup (with the exception of the match vs. dementieva which she played injured)

Petkorazzi
Apr 4th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Strongest Team But not in the best Form.. Sanja and Ivana are in horrible form, Jelena was also but has begun improving!

shrOOf
Apr 5th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Good luck Germany :p

Viktymise
Apr 6th, 2007, 10:27 AM
AJMO Croatia

Jose-Luis
Apr 7th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I would pick Sanja instead of Ivana. Ivana is in horrible form :o and Sanja isnt much better at the moment either :tape:

croat123
Apr 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I would pick Sanja instead of Ivana. Ivana is in horrible form :o and Sanja isnt much better at the moment either :tape:
they should put martic over both sanja and ivana. she was by far the most impressive of the three in miami when i saw them all.

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
they should put martic over both sanja and ivana. she was by far the most impressive of the three in miami when i saw them all.

Did you see Ivana in Miami, how did she play :tape:

croat123
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Did you see Ivana in Miami, how did she play :tape:
i only got to see one game of her match cause i had already had to leave the grounds like 30 minutes eariler :tape:
but she looked really bad. her serve used to be a weapon but she has no confidence in it and her ground strokes were all over the place :mad:
she better turn it on soon or she'll be in trouble with the rankings

Viktymise
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:29 PM
i only got to see one game of her match cause i had already had to leave the grounds like 30 minutes eariler :tape:
but she looked really bad. her serve used to be a weapon but she has no confidence in it and her ground strokes were all over the place :mad:
she better turn it on soon or she'll be in trouble with the rankings

:scared:

RsaibotD
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:27 AM
is not the best team for Croatia