PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my v-cash?

tenn_ace
Mar 27th, 2007, 05:49 PM
After merging together my thread with another (about Anna C win over Li Na) my v-cash dissapeared .... Help!!!

tenn_ace
Mar 27th, 2007, 05:49 PM
was 580 approx and became 181 :(

tenn_ace
Mar 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
if I lost cash because of merging threads, that's totally idiotic

we opened our threads at the same time and my thread had more (at least twice as many) posts than the other one. why am I the one who suffers?

Erika_Angel
Mar 28th, 2007, 01:45 AM
The v-burglar must have stolen it.

Martian Stacey
Mar 28th, 2007, 07:48 AM
If your thread is merged with another, you lose $400 vCash (same as if a thread you created is deleted).

Unless otherwise specified by the mod/administrator, when merging threads, the thread that gets to stay is the one that was created first, so your thread was probably created just after the other one.

tenn_ace
Mar 28th, 2007, 12:42 PM
If your thread is merged with another, you lose $400 vCash (same as if a thread you created is deleted).

Unless otherwise specified by the mod/administrator, when merging threads, the thread that gets to stay is the one that was created first, so your thread was probably created just after the other one.

how INCREDIBLY dumb is that? :rolleyes:

both threads were created at the same time, but my thread had some good discussions (unlike petty wars in another) and had a lot more posts, so it gets deleted and I'm being punished.

Idiotism at its best. :help:

James
Mar 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
The thread was just merged, so none of it got lost, including the meaningful discussion.

It's the risk you take when starting a thread you know will be started by several others too. The oldest one remains, the other posts get added to that one.