PDA

View Full Version : KIMMY LOST!!6-7 2-6

keta
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:33 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
did she play really bad? was it her arm?? wats rong with our kimmy??

KaseyL
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Kim is still fighting off an injury, her health problems aren't solved yet, so this isn't really a total surprise. She fought well during the match, I have seen some fists and all, so she was really trying but couldn't conclude when it mattered.

I think it's time for her to reconsider her medical options, even taking a time out to heal, if that would be the best for her, and sort out all that needs to be sorted out, whatever that might be.

Whatever she decides the coming weeks, all Kim fans will support her and won't start silly talking about her being overrated, overweight, and what else of nonsense sometimes can be read on the boards.

Kim, take care of yourself!!! Wish you all the best!
and three :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: for a total recovery!

gokimmie
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:22 PM
well sais kasey l,
Kimmie,we're behind you 100 percent!!!!!!:kiss:

Cilla
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:42 PM
You're still the best in our eyes Kim!:kiss:

Come-on-kim
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Yes, Kim, what happens I'm totally behind you!!!

angele87
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Poor Kimmie :sad:

But I'm with you guys, whatever happens Kim is still my fave and I'll always support her 100% :)

arn
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:48 PM
A bad loss :(

But I'm sure our Kim will be come back strong :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Hey, I just learned this a few minutes ago. Wow, I go away for a while and the whole tennis world turns upside down. Kimmy lost, Rogi lost, and Guga's not even playing. This is the worst Wimbledon ever, but, I can't really watch it anyway.

Miriam Mc Keith
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:23 PM
lol, it IS the worst Wimbledon ever, with Lyndsey and Martina not playing and Kim out. Mind you, Lleyton's playing well ;)

KaseyL
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Hey, I just learned this a few minutes ago. Wow, I go away for a while and the whole tennis world turns upside down. Kimmy lost, Rogi lost, and Guga's not even playing. This is the worst Wimbledon ever, but, I can't really watch it anyway.

:wavey: Well, you see Nwan, it's about time to come back from exile to the land of the living! We need you here! :) :wavey: