PDA

View Full Version : 2004 French Open DEMENTIEVA V. MAURESMO??

lanykid87
Mar 20th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have this match to download?...also the match from that year between Sharapova and Weingartner??

Ferosh
Mar 20th, 2007, 07:22 PM
There is a video request thread, you know.

kinglear
Mar 28th, 2007, 01:35 PM
So does anyone happen to have the match, as well as any of Dementieva's 2004 French Open matches.

Demska
Mar 29th, 2007, 10:04 PM
So does anyone happen to have the match, as well as any of Dementieva's 2004 French Open matches.

The final (FO 2004) is on youtube.

kinglear
Mar 30th, 2007, 01:05 PM
The final (FO 2004) is on youtube.

Oh I know. I should have specified that. Thanks though. ;) Seeing the final clips on Youtube is what made me want to see her other FO 2004 matches. What's crazy about that FO final is that Lena actually showed some of her talent in the match. A few of those points were full of ferocious power from Lena. It's great to watch. That's what I love about Lena is that even during one of the worst matches of her career, she still can show some of her talent.

stefi62
Mar 30th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Oh I know. I should have specified that. Thanks though. ;) Seeing the final clips on Youtube is what made me want to see her other FO 2004 matches. What's crazy about that FO final is that Lena actually showed some of her talent in the match. A few of those points were full of ferocious power from Lena. It's great to watch. That's what I love about Lena is that even during one of the worst matches of her career, she still can show some of her talent.

Chekc on my video thread, I think that's on my upcoming upload list! :wavey:

kinglear
Mar 31st, 2007, 05:29 AM
Chekc on my video thread, I think that's on my upcoming upload list! :wavey:

Aww thank you. ;) :worship: