PDA

View Full Version : miami...let's get this partayy startedd!

iPatty
Mar 19th, 2007, 12:06 AM
She's the 11th seed.

Let's hope you were training hard during Indian Wells.

Take the title! :woohoo:

switz
Mar 19th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I suspect Patty has been practising on clay more than hard. I hope she has been anyway. If she keeps her Doha form she could make some noise but she would have been better off playing Indian Wells given the weakness of the draw.

Schnyderfreak
Mar 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I suspect Patty has been practising on clay more than hard. I hope she has been anyway. If she keeps her Doha form she could make some noise but she would have been better off playing Indian Wells given the weakness of the draw.

I think that would be too exhausting for her cuz she plays now three tournaments in a row with a final to defend in Amelia Island which is the last one of the three I believe. if you have a tough tournament like Indian wells before that as well it's too much i think. For next year it is definitely a good possibility of gaining points quickly when needed.

I hope Patty gets further than the fourth round from last year so she keeps herself in touch with the top ten

:bounce: :bounce: GO PATTY:bounce: :bounce:

LefandePatty
Mar 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Vamos.

Schnyderfreak
Mar 19th, 2007, 07:29 PM
wow patty has a tough draw with a possible meeting with Vaidisova in the 4th round. First round bye and Bartoli in the second round.
nOt much luck, she has to do it all on character and fighting spirit as usual

c'mon patty :devil:

iPatty
Mar 19th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Marion played well last week, so I'm a little nervous for that matchup.

I don't think Vaidisova will give her any problems though.

Overall, a pretty good draw.

*JR*
Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
wow patty has a tough draw with a possible meeting with Vaidisova in the 4th round. First round bye and Bartoli in the second round.
not much luck, she has to do it all on character and fighting spirit as usual

c'mon patty :devil:
Marion would be in the 3rd if both reach it. (2nd round is either Pironkova or Kanepi, and Kaia is capable of an upset if she's on her game).

Schnyderfreak
Mar 23rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
Marion would be in the 3rd if both reach it. (2nd round is either Pironkova or Kanepi, and Kaia is capable of an upset if she's on her game).

yes, you are absolutely right , i made a typing error.:o
Kanepi or Pironkova are definitely no walk overs
However if Patty is in her normal shape she could definitely beat them and meet Vaidisova in the 4 th round :)

iPatty
Mar 24th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Patty is the second match on court 10. :o

Here is a pic of Patty in Miami.

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/miami2/f_36.jpg

:lol:

LefandePatty
Mar 24th, 2007, 04:25 PM
1-6 4-6 in 58 minutes.

Hmm?

Schnyderfreak
Mar 24th, 2007, 11:08 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :sobbing: :sobbing: :crying2: :crying2:

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape: