PDA

View Full Version : General Messages : Poll threads, etc...

^bibi^
Mar 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I find it more and more difficult to find interesting information in GM :sad: It seems we've got more and more poll threads, I don't really have anything against them, but they really pollute the rest of the forum. Maybe a separate forum (in the GM section) for those threads would be a good idea, as well as a separate threads for the articles, some of them are really interesting but they tend to disappear way too quickly too...

I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make those changes and it would be much clearer in that mess we call GM...

Share your thoughts !

Craigy
Mar 18th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Ban Supergrunt. He makes about 38749 polls a day.

The Daviator
Mar 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Ban Supergrunt. He makes about 38749 polls a day.

I was about to say that :lol:

Slumpsova
Mar 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM
making polls is the easy way to start a thread since you don't need to write something but the questions & choices :lol:

^bibi^
Mar 18th, 2007, 06:39 PM
making polls is the easy way to start a thread since you don't need to write something but the questions & choices :lol:

That's exactly my point, they are most of the time totally meaningless and they take the palce of interesting threads :shrug: I don't say they shouldn't exist anymore, just that they should be in a separate forum into the GM :)

cellophane
Mar 18th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Polls aren't the problem... it's the people who start them. :o But anyway, I've already suggested your idea, bibi. :p It's been done at another forum I've visited.

Slumpsova
Mar 18th, 2007, 06:53 PM
if the poll has its own forum, it will be dead for sure :o

^bibi^
Mar 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM
if the poll has its own forum, it will be dead for sure :o

and that would sure be dramatic :o

As far as i'm concerned, the goal of this forum is to provide information about tennis, not to post as much as possible (yeah i know, i say that and I have 10k+ posts :lol: )