PDA

View Full Version : My Vcash went missing - help please

Brett.
Mar 16th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Today when i was in the Library, I saw its say $588 or nearby and I moved to Internet Cafe, its gone down to $30, without spending anything for vcash! :shrug:

And also i create a thread about Wooden Indoor Court and it went missing! :shrug:

Its really frustrating because i don't understand why this happened.

kittyking
Mar 16th, 2007, 05:48 AM
No idea

Dexter
Mar 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
If the thread got deleted you lost v$400.

James
Mar 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
You wooden indoor court thread is still there though, the order was just changed because of yesterday's time problems. The top post is now by Udachi. There was another thread of yours deleted though, which resulted in the loss of Vcash.

Belco
Mar 18th, 2007, 03:29 PM
400 for deleted thread :eek:

better all be good or no santa this year :p :p

Brett.
Mar 28th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Another general thread was deleted, whcih i created it yesterday! What was a problem with it? I don't understand! :shrug:

Martian Stacey
Mar 28th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Another general thread was deleted, whcih i created it yesterday! What was a problem with it? I don't understand! :shrug:
What was the name of the thread?

Brett.
Mar 28th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Well, I created a thread called "Anthony Callea comes out" but i can see it in Non-Tennis Forums. And i went into my profile to check my all threads if they have been updated and that thread which i'm talking about isn't there! :shrug:

James
Mar 28th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Well, I created a thread called "Anthony Callea comes out" but i can see it in Non-Tennis Forums. And i went into my profile to check my all threads if they have been updated and that thread which i'm talking about isn't there! :shrug:

It is still there, it appears as the second thread you started when I just checked.

tenn_ace
Mar 28th, 2007, 12:45 PM
at least you were blessed to receive a response from THE GOD. So count your blessings.

Belco
Mar 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
where did he come out from? :tape:

James
Mar 28th, 2007, 01:23 PM
at least you were blessed to receive a response from THE GOD. So count your blessings.

It can depend on the tone you use.