PDA

View Full Version : Why are all the posts out of order?

mboyle
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Is it just my computer? I'm getting threads where I'll post something and it will appear like page one (out of 4 pages), and then people are quoting posts that appear further down the thread. What's going on?

Cp6uja
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Is it just my computer? I'm getting threads where I'll post something and it will appear like page one (out of 4 pages), and then people are quoting posts that appear further down the thread. What's going on?After Federer lose match against Cannas - all tennis sites going creazy...

Edit: I just jump at post#2 :confused: :eek:

SeanyQ
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Is it just my computer? I'm getting threads where I'll post something and it will appear like page one (out of 4 pages), and then people are quoting posts that appear further down the thread. What's going on?

Nah mate, it's not just you.
You need to go to:
user cp;
dts corrections off;
log out;
turn computer off;
turn back on;
keep trying this & after about...gee only 9 or so attempts, it fixes itself.
It's as frustrating as hell, but eventually comes good! ;)

SeanyQ
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:45 PM

Ah shite, would would I know?! My bloody thing's just rooted itself again too...:o
we'll have to wait until someone fixes it for us all.....:rolleyes:

Brett.
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
good question. You see people quote other posters comments before you see the original post. It's really confusing. I wonder if wtaworld is doing anything to fix the problem.

Lol.

eck
Mar 14th, 2007, 11:51 PM
I thought they fixed it a few days ago :o

Dan23
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:06 AM
I did this post 5 hours ago :woohoo:

Mightymirza
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:17 AM
happened to me like N times..:o

Brαm
Mar 15th, 2007, 01:35 AM
It's annoying :o :o

~Eclipsed~
Mar 15th, 2007, 04:27 AM
good question. You see people quote other posters comments before you see the original post. It's really confusing. I wonder if wtaworld is doing anything to fix the problem.

gelrad
Mar 15th, 2007, 04:29 AM
I set my time zone in the User CP options to be +5 from what it realy is to get currect time...

Why can't they just use the server time for posting and then show in every place the time in the server (with the server time zone) and the user local time acording to his timezone in his user CP...

Even better could be if they can change the time zone for each Forum, so tournuments Fourms (and General Messages when there is a 2 weeks major) will show the tournument local time for each post...

miss_molik
Mar 15th, 2007, 04:54 AM
its happening to me to! its really frustrating, does it have anything to do with america having daylight savings or something?

antonella
Mar 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Is it beer bong night again??

Martian Jeza
Mar 15th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Test, it seems it's going wrong again :rolleyes: 11.48 am

TTomek
Mar 15th, 2007, 10:38 AM
pity that in real we can't move the time back sometimes :sad:

Slumpsova
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:13 PM
i can't help but love this mess :haha: :haha: :haha:
you can open some threads and find out the post on page #1 quoted the message from page #4. it's just hilarious :lol:

Slumpsova
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:15 PM
BTW i'm feel really sorry for the poster who runs PAW. this is gonna be a cheatfest out there :o

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:20 PM
My time of post is correct but the other ones are wrong, it's annoying :(

~Carsten~
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:36 PM
My time of post is correct but the other ones are wrong, it's annoying :(

the same here

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I know..its so frustrating :mad: