PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't update the posts for me

Highlandman
Mar 8th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Hey,

I have again the problem that it doesn't update the posts for me in some parts of the forum (GM,games etc.) - when I click on "Last post" two times, all is updated and I see the new posts, but when I return to the forum after I clicked on one, it is again the same. :mad: :sad: I have this problem now since around 4pm (German time) yesterday....

First time I had this around 5 weeks ago and after 8 or 9 days everything was again okay, any else have this problem or just me?

FaB :wavey:

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Obviously just me and nobody else had this :o

Ceze
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Did you check the options in your User CP?

Hantuchov
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I have a similar problem.

The posts in the forum do update, but since the beginning of the year, the new subscribed threads never show up in my CP, only the ones where I've posted in the previous years.

Other thing I can't see anymore is the list that shows who's online and the previous reputations messages, which I could check last year as well.

I didn't change anything in the options in my CP and it's been like that for three months already.

Does anybody have any idea of what I can do to make these features work life before ?!

Thanx :wavey:

Ceze
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:45 PM
^^ you need to choose "no email notification" in User CP/Edit Options/Messaging & Notification/Default Thread Subscription Mode. Don't ask me why it has been changed, I don't know :shrug:

James
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I have a similar problem.

The posts in the forum do update, but since the beginning of the year, the new subscribed threads never show up in my CP, only the ones where I've posted in the previous years.

Other thing I can't see anymore is the list that shows who's online and the previous reputations messages, which I could check last year as well.

I didn't change anything in the options in my CP and it's been like that for three months already.

Does anybody have any idea of what I can do to make these features work life before ?!

Thanx :wavey:

The who's online feature has been disabled at least for the moment. It may come back though. The previous reputations messages are also not there anymore.

You might want to check your options though and see if your thread default description mode is set to No Email notification.

* edit * I did check your profile and it is set to Do not subscribe, so changing to No email notification will probably help your problem

James
Mar 9th, 2007, 08:50 PM
^^ you need to choose "no email notification" in User CP/Edit Options/Messaging & Notification/Default Thread Subscription Mode. Don't ask me why it has been changed, I don't know :shrug:

Probably in the upgrade.

Ceze
Mar 9th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Probably in the upgrade.oh yes, probably :p

Hantuchov
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:12 PM

The who's online feature has been disabled at least for the moment. It may come back though. The previous reputations messages are also not there anymore.

You might want to check your options though and see if your thread default description mode is set to No Email notification.

* edit * I did check your profile and it is set to Do not subscribe, so changing to No email notification will probably help your problem

Thanx a lot, Ceze and James ! :wavey: :hatoff:

Dunno why it was changed, cuz I'm sure I didn't change anything there.

I didn't know the who's online feature was disabled, cuz one month ago I told another member that I couldn't see the list and then this friend of mine told me that she could still see. shrug:

Hope I'll be able to see it when it'll be available again ! :)

daniela86
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Thanx a lot, Ceze and James ! :wavey: :hatoff:

Dunno why it was changed, cuz I'm sure I didn't change anything there.

I didn't know the who's online feature was disabled, cuz one month ago I told another member that I couldn't see the list and then this friend of mine told me that she could still see. shrug:

Hope I'll be able to see it when it'll be available again ! :)

Maybe your friend confounded MTF and wtaworld :p It still exists in MTF :p I couldn't see the who's online feature a month ago neither :p
Fab :awww: :awww: :hug:

Hantuchov
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Maybe your friend confounded MTF and wtaworld :p It still exists in MTF :p I couldn't see the who's online feature a month ago neither :p
Fab :awww: :awww: :hug:

LOL

Definitely not. This friend of mine doesn't even remember that MTF exists, neither do I ! :lol:

jk :p ;)

:wavey: :hearts: :hatoff:

Highlandman
Mar 9th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the helo :worship:

I'm glad that everything is OK now again - I hope it stays now for the future:) :angel: