PDA

View Full Version : Jon Leach ... we'll miss you to!

harry121
Mar 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
I feel that since Lindsay announced her pregnancy much has been made about the loss in our hearts we will feel now that she is 97% sort of, probably, most likely retired. But in all our sadness, we have forgotten to acknowledge the loss of another member of the Davenport Dynasty. Someone's face who we have grown somewhat accustomed to over the past 6 or 7 years. Who am i referring to, why who else but our favourite gum chewing, baseball cap wearing, investment banking Mr Davenport, er, I mean.... JON!

Big Jon will no more grace the stands, and i for one will miss him.

I think an acknowledgement of all that he has brought to Lindsay, her game and our enjoyment needs to be made (and before someone says it, i know, she never won another slam after she got together with him, but i think most would agree, she played for more years then she planned to, because of him). And for that we should all be truly thankful. And lets not forget, if it wasn't for Jon, we wouldn't have had Adam ... need i say more. Jon rocks!

So i call on all Lindsay supporters to use this thread to post photos and thoughts and pay tribute to our favourite's No 1 man.

lindsayno1
Mar 8th, 2007, 11:19 AM
lol and the gum chewing....! he should get a sponsor!

ALYOUNA
Mar 20th, 2007, 10:08 AM
So am I, I will miss her forever

Lindsayfan32
Mar 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM
lol and the gum chewing....! he should get a sponsor!

I don't know Lindsay's mother was just as bad if not worse at chewing gum during Lindsay's matches it must've been a nervous tick or something.