PDA

View Full Version : does someone has Davenport vs Vee US Open 04???

ChampLindsay
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:05 PM
thats would be so nice.. this match was amazing by both players an esspecially by LINDSAY....:sad: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

so can someone please upload it on megaupload1!!!!

THX!:worship: :worship: :worship:

moon
Mar 6th, 2007, 09:53 PM
thats would be so nice.. this match was amazing by both players an esspecially by LINDSAY....:sad: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

so can someone please upload it on megaupload1!!!!

THX!:worship: :worship: :worship:

this match was hardly amazing. it was probably one of their worst matches ever. Venus was spraying forehands all over, and all Lindsay had to do was keep the ball in play. Not to take anything from Linds., but I think Vee's errors decided the match that day.

Viktymise
Mar 6th, 2007, 10:09 PM
this match was hardly amazing. it was probably one of their worst matches ever. Venus was spraying forehands all over, and all Lindsay had to do was keep the ball in play. Not to take anything from Linds., but I think Vee's errors decided the match that day.

The last game was good, the rest of the match wasn't up to that standard

Andrew..
Mar 6th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Not to take anything from Linds., but I think Vee's errors decided the match that day.
Oh, that classic line again.

Is there a match where Venus' errors didn't play a role in her loss? Only a few, if any. The same goes for almost any big basher out there.

AcesHigh
Mar 7th, 2007, 12:22 AM
It was not a TERRIBLE match. The drama kept it interesting. This was Lindsay's best summer(in a while) and credit to her for not crumbling.

robisanl
Mar 7th, 2007, 09:15 PM
If you haven't been able to get a megaupload of the match, and if you're interested in getting a DVD of the match, you may want to try the website www.thetennisnexus.com to see if they have that match. You can also e-mail the guy who runs that site (his name is Matt) at masteroftennis779@yahoo.com

joaco
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM

looks like someone is sour :p (typical VenusWilliam's fan comment btw :o )

John.
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Lindsay deserved to win USO that year :sad:

LUXXXAS
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:14 PM
isn't Venus' forehand her worst and most erratic shot? :spit:

new-york
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:21 PM
isn't Venus' forehand her worst and most erratic shot? :spit:

:confused:.

oh & Andrew, definitely. i love ball bashers but they can't be credited when they are spraying because if they would not have they'd have won. [wedontevenknow.]

i'd love to see that match. even if it's very difficult for me to see Venus not saving the last mp. :awww:
Lindsay. :awww:

starin
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM
It was not a TERRIBLE match. The drama kept it interesting. This was Lindsay's best summer(in a while) and credit to her for not crumbling.

the last game was really high quality. But Venus blew her chances on a couple bp with her erratic forehand. But she also saved a couple mp with her forehand. Give and take. Davenport played very well, I was surprised she did not win the USO, she was a huge favorite. You can watch the last game between Venus and Davenport on you tube. Just search for it under Davenport or Venus williams.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:58 PM

Is there a match where Venus' errors didn't play a role in her loss? Only a few, if any. The same goes for almost any big basher out there.

Its ok Andrew, some people never step down from being on the defensive for no reason at all. :lol:

spencercarlos
Mar 8th, 2007, 01:00 AM

Any surprises? :lol:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Mar 8th, 2007, 01:06 AM

Nope, coupled with the fact that you're in yet ANOTHER thread regarding a Williams. :lol:

moon
Mar 9th, 2007, 12:04 AM
looks like someone is sour :p (typical VenusWilliam's fan comment btw :o )

it's also typical for anti-Williams fans to try to lump anybody who likes Venus or Serena all into some monolithic group.
Have you seen all the Venus and Lindsay matches? Can you honestly say that that match was one of the best? It wasn't. That's all I commented on.

Some of you around here need to get a life instead of trying to jump all over me just because I happened to mention that it wasn't a good match. It wasn't. Get over it!

btw--The Stanford match they played earlier that summer was much better, and Lindsay won that one too. So you all can go take a crap somewhere for all I care.

TomTennis
Mar 9th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Dont take anything away from Linds. She was awesome that day, yes Venus had her errors but when doesnt she?

That last game was awesome!!! :worship: I think its youtube somewhere :wavey:

*(If only Vee had taken one of those break points :sad: ......what if!?)

Lindsayfan32
Mar 10th, 2007, 03:08 AM

I have this match on DVD and were we watching the same match. It was one of the best displays of power tennis I had seen in a long time and the last game was just tpo shelf tennis from both Lindsay and Venus.

moon
Mar 10th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Dont take anything away from Linds. She was awesome that day, yes Venus had her errors but when doesnt she?

That last game was awesome!!! :worship: I think its youtube somewhere :wavey:

*(If only Vee had taken one of those break points :sad: ......what if!?)

why does it take anything away from Lindsay to say that Vee had a shitty forehand that day :confused:

Lindsay beat Venus fare and square. All I suggested was that some of their other matches made for better TV viewing.

Craigy
Mar 10th, 2007, 04:57 PM

Any surprise you pop up again? :haha:

spencercarlos
Mar 10th, 2007, 05:14 PM
why does it take anything away from Lindsay to say that Vee had a shitty forehand that day :confused:

Lindsay beat Venus fare and square. All I suggested was that some of their other matches made for better TV viewing.
Oh :lol: how ridiculous, when you say someone was spraying/missing/ having a shitty day with any given shot it gives the impression that her oponnent had nothing to do with that, which is not true. Davenport played very similar to what Serena did to Venus during the slam finals in 2002-2003, attacking that "shitty" forehand and getting the crap out of it. Venus does not like to get attacked on her forehand side, that´s her weaker shot in comparisson to the rest of her game.

Nicolás89
Mar 10th, 2007, 05:19 PM
i watched this match,was hardly amazing but the last game had so much drama:drool: