PDA

View Full Version : who win qualify for Indian Wells???

Farina Elia Fan
Mar 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM
[4]A Brianti (ITA) vs [23]M Ani (EST) - I would love to see Maret qualify here!

S Dubois (CAN) vs L Nelson (USA) - Steph should do here in two sets

[2]V Azarenka (BLR) vs [17]M Czink (HUN) - Vika will be too strong here.

[7]S Kloesel (GER) vs M Johansson (FRA) - I like Sandra's game and would like to see her win this

[12]E Gagliardi (SUI) vs [18]S Foretz (FRA) - Come on Steph!!

[6]A Rodionova (RUS) vs [16]T Poutchek (BLR) - two of the bitches of the tour but I quite like both of them and dont mind who wins but think Nastya will be to tough

K Bondarenko (UKR) vs T Malek (GER) - Katya in two!

[8]V Lepchenko (UZB) vs G Voskoboeva (RUS) - Galina hopefully, I think she is a really good player

I Tulyaganova (UZB) vs [24]Y Meusburger (AUT) - Iroda hopefully and kick start her season

O Savchuk (UKR) vs A Pivovarova (RUS) - dont know much of these girls but Olga's cute so I hope her

M Yuan (CHN) vs A Keothavong (GBR) - You can do it Anne!!

[1]J Vakulenko (UKR) vs V Kutuzova (UKR) - Julia is too good to be in Qualies

what do you think???

Farina Elia Fan
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:02 PM
no one???

dizoo
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:05 PM
i hope Iroda.Julia and Vika reach MD
the others i don't really mind

=)

stefi62
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM
[2]V Azarenka (BLR) vs [17]M Czink (HUN) - I really think Azarenka will beat Melinda Czink quite easily :o

[7]S Kloesel (GER) vs M Johansson (FRA) - Mathilde is a nice girl and her game is quite interesting, so I'd like to see her go further in main draw :D

[12]E Gagliardi (SUI) vs [18]S Foretz (FRA) - I like Stéphanie and I believe she'll do it!;)

K Bondarenko (UKR) vs T Malek (GER) - Katerina should do it in straight sets, but I only saw Malek play once, and she was beaten by Groenefeld! :rolleyes:

[1]J Vakulenko (UKR) vs V Kutuzova (UKR) - I love Julia, she is brilliant, so I really hope she'll make it, she worked so hard the past few months with her new team!! Come on Julia!:bounce: It has to pay! :fiery:

John.
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Hopefully Anne can do it.

A British woman in the draw :woohoo:

Better not speak to soon :tape:

-sugi-
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:34 PM
[23]M Ani (EST)
S Dubois (CAN)
[2]V Azarenka (BLR)
M Johansson (FRA)
[18]S Foretz (FRA)
[16]T Poutchek (BLR)
K Bondarenko (UKR)
Lepchenko
[24]Y Meusburger (AUT)
O Savchuk (UKR) vs A Pivovarova (RUS)
M Yuan (CHN) vs A Keothavong (GBR)
[1]J Vakulenko (UKR)

LozHippy
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:37 PM
So you just have to get through 2 matches to qualify?
I thought it might be 3.

Lucyxx
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I really hope for:

Voskoboeva
Tulyaganova
Azarenka
Rodionova
Malek
Kutuzova

But it'll probably be the huge Ukrainian.

stefi62
Mar 7th, 2007, 07:28 PM
[2]V Azarenka (BLR) vs [17]M Czink (HUN) - I really think Azarenka will beat Melinda Czink quite easily :o

[7]S Kloesel (GER) vs M Johansson (FRA) - Mathilde is a nice girl and her game is quite interesting, so I'd like to see her go further in main draw :D

[12]E Gagliardi (SUI) vs [18]S Foretz (FRA) - I like Stéphanie and I believe she'll do it!;)

K Bondarenko (UKR) vs T Malek (GER) - Katerina should do it in straight sets, but I only saw Malek play once, and she was beaten by Groenefeld! :rolleyes:

[1]J Vakulenko (UKR) vs V Kutuzova (UKR) - I love Julia, she is brilliant, so I really hope she'll make it, she worked so hard the past few months with her new team!! Come on Julia!:bounce: It has to pay! :fiery:

5 out of 6!!! :bounce: