PDA

View Full Version : if caroline wozniacki wins her first round match in indian wells she will have to fac

polly
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:00 PM
i wonder who will win between hingis and wozniacki

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Why are you starting so many threads about Caroline?

polly
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:06 PM
because she is an up and coming star of the future;)

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:07 PM
because she is an up and coming star of the future;)

There are other up and coming stars of the future that you could spam the GM with.

:inlove:
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:09 PM
How would you know you haven't even seen her. :rolleyes: Have you seen any players play by the way? :tape: You seem to ask a lot of questions about everybody's potential.

How about starting the thread once/if Caroline wins? :help:

bellascarlett
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Why are you starting so many threads about Caroline?

:tape:

Natash.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:11 PM
There are other up and coming stars of the future that you could spam the GM with.

So Kirilenko is playing Indian Wells. :O I'm happy she is. 4th round points to defend here I believe. :)

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM
So Kirilenko is playing Indian Wells. :O I'm happy she is. 4th round points to defend here I believe. :)

3rd round. ;)

She got pwned by Anna C in the 3R last year. :o

polly
you didnt read the thread properly, i thought you were able to read. In the thread i said IF caro wins her first match she will face hingis, i was ONLY wondering what would be your guess for that outcome

Shut up about pwned Derek! :shout: :smash:

FrenchY52
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Because she's not a seed and not even in the top100

Mar 5th, 2007, 11:13 PM
you didnt read the thread properly, i thought you were able to read. In the thread i said IF caro wins her first match she will face hingis, i was ONLY wondering what would be your guess for that outcome

And did you actually read MY reply?

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM

Let's wait until and if it happens.

This wouldn't be their first meeting.

Do some research.

Natash.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM
3rd round. ;)

She got pwned by Anna C in the 3R last year. :o

Oh. :sad:

And if she wins her second round match, there's a chance she'll play with Lucie Safarova. :tape: But I think if she plays her best, she can win.

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Oh. :sad:

And if she wins her second round match, there's a chance she'll play with Lucie Safarova. :tape: But I think if she plays her best, she can win.

Nope.

She has Anna C in the 3rd round again. :tape:

Craigy
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:17 PM
:help:

polly
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:17 PM
i smell an upset that caroline WILL beat hingis IF caro wins her first round match

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:18 PM
i smell an upset that caroline WILL beat hingis IF caro wins her first round match

I don't get how you can predict a match if you don't know anything about the player you're prediciting to win.

polly
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:22 PM
i saw caroline on tv playing in the junior wimbledon final and i thought she is top ten material, i have followed caro's results over the last few years via the internet and by looking at her junior results she certainly looks set for a very promising career at wta level;)

Natash.
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Nope.

She has Anna C in the 3rd round again. :tape:

:( :fiery:

I'd rather have her get Lucie at the moment than Anna. :lol:

EDIT: Thank you again Craig for the avatar. :drool:

égalité
Mar 5th, 2007, 11:48 PM

It's a perfect combination! S/he hates Hingis and apparently orgasms over Caroline. How could Polly not start a thread?

Anyway, she'll probably get to play Hingis, in which case Hingis will beat her 6-2 6-2.

Natash.
Mar 6th, 2007, 12:07 AM
It's a perfect combination! S/he hates Hingis and apparently orgasms over Caroline. How could Polly not start a thread?

Anyway, she'll probably get to play Hingis, in which case Hingis will beat her 6-2 6-2.

:lol: I hope Caroline will give her a fight but good luck to her!

legolas1
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:39 AM

Let see... if Hantuchova could beat Hingis just recently, why not Wozniacki?

égalité
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Let see... if Hantuchova could beat Hingis just recently, why not Wozniacki?

Are you serious?

No, really. Are you serious?

Well, to that, I say, "if Kuznetsova beat Hantuchova recently, why not Brie Whitehead?!"

Bitmap
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Great...

legolas1
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Are you serious?

Well, to that, I say, "if Kuznetsova beat Hantuchova recently, why not Brie Whitehead?!"

You make it too simple for me - cos Whitehead is light years away from beating top 10/20 girls. She is even light years away from beating anyone. Well, practice makes perfect.

Facts are:
V.Williams def. Wozniacki 6/4 6/4
V.Willimas def. Peer 6/1 6/1

So some respect for Wozniacki, please - she is a very competent up and coming talent. I'm not saying she will, but I won't be much surprised if she does (beat Hingis in this IW).

Anyway, I'd say this very match could be very telling as to how much to expect from Caroline this year. We'll see - I hope a lot. As of now, she needs WC's to get to big girls' tournaments. :devil:

John.
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Are you serious?

:haha:

PLP
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
It's a very interesting draw indeed!

Martina is one of Caroline's idols and they are scheduled to play an exhibition next month! I hope Caroline wins her 1st rd because I would really like to see this 2nd rd match!

égalité
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:24 PM
You make it too simple for me - cos Whitehead is light years away from beating top 10/20 girls. She is even light years away from beating anyone. Well, practice makes perfect.

Facts are:
V.Williams def. Wozniacki 6/4 6/4
V.Willimas def. Peer 6/1 6/1

So some respect for Wozniacki, please - she is a very competent up and coming talent. I'm not saying she will, but I won't be much surprised if she does (beat Hingis in this IW).

Anyway, I'd say this very match could be very telling as to how much to expect from Caroline this year. We'll see - I hope a lot. As of now, she needs WC's to get to big girls' tournaments. :devil:

I think that 6-1 6-1 victory over Peer was more of an anomaly than anything. Hantuchova's a better player than Wozniacki (at the moment, at least), so there's no reason to think Caroline can beat Hingis. I hope :scared:

.Andrew.
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Caroline will win her 1st Round match and SHOULD lose to Martina.

MLF
Mar 6th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Hingis beat Wozniacki in the Seoul tournament last year, 6-3 6-2. Caroline has improved but not enough to get the win yet I'd say.

PAVANILAI
Mar 6th, 2007, 04:23 PM
hope caroline reach to top100 soon.
I think she will win 2 match in indian wells