PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Give to See Capriati Back at the US Open?

faboozadoo15
Mar 5th, 2007, 10:52 AM
In a big semifinal, perhaps. Against an old rival, like Justine, or Serena.

I just watched the 2003 semifinal between she and Justine, and it was undeniably one of the best matches I've ever seen.

I've been a closet Capriati fan for a number of years and really have always admired her footspeed and her underrated variety. She really could hit every shot, just ask Martina Hingis, she said so. Does anyone remember how gorgeous Jennifer's slice backhand was?

I just think she's owed that US Open final at the torunament that means more to her than all the others combined. Who can lose 4 times in their favorite tournament, 3 times in third set tiebreaks?

I feel like Jenn has another shot at a comeback. Mary did it, and now she can too. Who agrees?

hingis-seles
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I'd only give anything to see her LOSE another US Open semifinal. That would be funny.

Kunal
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:31 PM
well she rubs me the wrong way and thats why im not a big fan.....having said that i would like to see her come back

Chrissie-fan
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:40 PM
In a big semifinal, perhaps. Against an old rival, like Justine, or Serena.

I just watched the 2003 semifinal between she and Justine, and it was undeniably one of the best matches I've ever seen.

I've been a closet Capriati fan for a number of years and really have always admired her footspeed and her underrated variety. She really could hit every shot, just ask Martina Hingis, she said so. Does anyone remember how gorgeous Jennifer's slice backhand was?

I just think she's owed that US Open final at the torunament that means more to her than all the others combined. Who can lose 4 times in their favorite tournament, 3 times in third set tiebreaks?

I feel like Jenn has another shot at a comeback. Mary did it, and now she can too. Who agrees?
She's one of a kind. Cappy is tennis' ultimate street fighter. They should have played the theme from the rocky movies each time she stepped on a tennis court. :worship: And I don't think she will come back, but if she does I hope that she will knock everybody senseless. :devil:

PLP
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I would truly love Jen to come back and win in NY. She was born there, enjoyed great success there, but never was able to win it. :sad:

faboozadoo15
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I'd only give anything to see her LOSE another US Open semifinal. That would be funny.

haha, but that's just CRUEL. 3 3rd set tiebreaks!

Craigy
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:44 PM
I'd love her to come back and play Serena again :inlove:

John.
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I would love to see her come back and win the USO. That would be amazing

lecciones
Mar 5th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't give anything but maybe she can give AO02 to Martina and Martina can give her 2 finals (98, 99) at US Open for Jeniffer to play, I'm sure she'll win both. HAHAHA :P

KYLIE
Mar 6th, 2007, 12:59 AM

you know what?

you can keep your nasty ass stuff cause when capriati comes back AND when she reaches the Semis, the other girl better forfeit right then and there cause we all know jen wont:lol: lose ANOTHER 3rd set...she'll kill the bitch first!:wavey: :devil: :worship:

GoDominique
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM
$0.05.

JohnRoberts
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:06 AM
I missed her. Her match against Henin at the US open is the best WTA match I have ever seen.

KYLIE
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:49 AM
$0.05.

SO is that your going rate then? :angel:

Wow, well you must be on some hard times...:devil: :o
:lol:

Mr. Magassi
Mar 6th, 2007, 01:59 AM
it would be great to see Jenn on court again... in great shape and eager to fight... i want her in a US Open semi, but i want her to win the damn thing already...

Knizzle
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:10 AM
If she ever made it back to a US Open semifinal, I'd wish her an ounce of luck. If she made it to the final then ok, if not then too damn bad.

RJWCapriati
Mar 6th, 2007, 02:16 AM
She still has a chance to win.....everytime though she has ran into the player who is playing amazingly well.

zvonarevarulz
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Serena Williams career

zvonarevarulz
Mar 6th, 2007, 03:08 AM
and 10 bucks