PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Women

austennis
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:40 AM
With Stouser at 29, Pratt at 47 and Molik at 66.. Australia could find itself with 3 women inside the top 50 by the time the FO rolls around.. when was the last time 3 Aussie women were in the top 50 together ? :bounce:

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Dunno but it would be a strong Fed Cup team!!!

(Stosur is spelt like this not Stouser!)

The Kaz
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:55 AM
yay Go Australia :banana:
but compared to the Russians :unsure:

MyskinaManiac
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:59 AM
But this is pretty much all we've got. I mean, Casey isn't far off... she just needs a couple of breakthrough performances and of course the financial backing.

We should have a couple of 17 year olds within the top 150... that would set Australia up for the future... but of course we don't. Oh well.

OZTENNIS
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Jess Moore and Isabella Holland are our future champs, i predict Jess to be top 300 by years end, and isabella will be a top 40 junior. lets see if im right!

Casey should already be top 100...she's got the potential...

Mr.Kardashian
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:13 AM
from what ive seen casey has top 50 potential if she works hard enought but its great to see the aussies doing so well and we should have a strong fed cup team remembering stubbs is a top 10 doubles players. if only jelena dokic would do something....

OZTENNIS
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:26 AM
from what ive seen casey has top 50 potential if she works hard enought but its great to see the aussies doing so well and we should have a strong fed cup team remembering stubbs is a top 10 doubles players. if only jelena dokic would do something....

yeah we could be doing even better - if dokic actually PLAYED :rolleyes:, Dominikovic didnt RETIRE :mad:, Ferguson really got GOING :bounce:, and Lukaszewicz didnt keep getting INJURED :sad:

Gowza
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:52 AM
casey needs to get fit, she has decent enough power to get into the top 50 but without the fitness i don't think she has any chacne to get a ranking that high. dokic of course has the potential to be top 50, might even be able to get into the top 20 with the focus, determination, hard work and of course playing.

sophie i think has top 100 potential but i'm not sure she can reach the top 50 (at least not for awhile). if molik can get back to or close to her best then with her and stosur we should have a pretty strong fed up team.